One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)

Go down 
+2
nikz200
Frog Dragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Empty
PostSubject: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

Crew Name: Sons of the King

Captain: Archon Jon

Flag: A typical jolly roger with a simple unstylized crown.

Ship: King's Memory, a brig sloop of average size, made of dark wood and left unpainted.

Side: Pirates

Current Members
Captain/Navigator: Archon Jon
Cook/First Mate: Julian Rodriguez
Scout: Houraieso
Musician/Resident Hyperactive Kid: Kenny B. Wukong
Fighter: Avarill Jackson

Crew Goals: Follow in the former Pirate King's footsteps.

Crew History: The Sons of the King were born from an idea. That the legacy of the pirate king was something valuable that needed preserving. The Sons (and Daughters) of the King are resolute in their goal to elevate themselves to a status like the pirate king who passed on, but they will always recognize that the true king of the pirates was, and will always be the one they emulate.

Expecting new members: YES

Last edited by Frog Dragon on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 am

APPROVED

and im joining as you know
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Hey, can I have Houraieso join. I realize his history matches the Dark Asura Pirates and will edit if it get in. But he hasn't gotten to do anything so I would like for him to join this crew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 pm

A fishman who looks up to the pirate king?........ its up to Frog
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am

Kinda like how Jinbe looks up to luffy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 am

I'll add you after you do those mods, okay?
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I made the changes to my character
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3536-gol-d-midori

Meteorologist, Helmsman, Assistant Navigator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:36 pm

I've got a character for this crew if you want her.

Grace Hopkins

She doesn't really have a skill like doctoring or cooking, and you already have an underwater scout, but she could do some scouting on land since she has had experience as a thief.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 am

James D. Cook wrote:
I've got a character for this crew if you want her.

Grace Hopkins

She doesn't really have a skill like doctoring or cooking, and you already have an underwater scout, but she could do some scouting on land since she has had experience as a thief.

Since I haven't heard anything back, I'll just assume you are not interested and will withdraw my offer.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 am

I made a thread named "To Drive the Storm" for the crew. Pathoid's character is joining here.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm

ok ill be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:35 pm

No to Valoid (the crew has a theme, and your character doesn't fulfill it).
Yes to Youroid (because his does).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 am

Are you guys still excepting, because i have a character.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3800-zed-ashland#69358
Zed- cook
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 am

No. Crew theme not fulfilled.

Also, we already have a cook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 am

Ok, didnt see that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 pm

So that the dreams of men (or really just Frog) never die, I wish to join this crew with Sean Rogers under the alias, 'Crow'.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:48 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4885-serious-a-master-s-plight

The SotK thread has been up for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 am

Sorry Frog, but I'm leaving this crew. It's just moving along way too slowly for my tastes. There are other reasons as well, though. For one thing, to me Sean feels like a rip-off of an earlier character of mine named Jace Ichiro. Also, since I am in college I need to use my time more wisely. So I'm going to try my hardest to cut back on a few of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)   Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sons of the King (Pirates following the footsteps of the greatest)
Page 1 of 1