One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Atlantian npcs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

My Atlantian npcs Empty
PostSubject: My Atlantian npcs   My Atlantian npcs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am

Project Myth ((Atlantis defense and special forces unit))

1. Hercules
Special abilities/weapons : His entire body is cybernetic except for his head. Making him super strong with beastly stamina. His armor is more reinforced then other cyborgs as well. His super strength, plus his thinking skills make him deadly. he also has missiles and flamethrower along with a roman sword.

2. Achilles
Special abilities/weapons: ONly his legs are cybernetic, granting him incredible in human speed . He can also jump really high. He has laser beams from his legs as well

3.Medusa
Special abilities / weapons: her hair is cybernetic and can extend, in total at least 16 tentacle like appendages. They either sent a surge of electricity to shock you or release a deadly poison which can only be countered if your doctor can quickly whip up the antidote.

4.Icarus
Special abilities/ weapons: he has cybernetic wings attached to the back of his body granting him the ability to fly and hover. They also have missiles and metal feathers that can cut through steel
Back to top Go down

My Atlantian npcs
Page 1 of 1