One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
cole
Master of Chaos
Kanhoji Into
9thKing
nikz200
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 am

It has been a while since I posted the previous post so I don't think it matters...

Anyway, I noticed that the crew is kinda inactive lately and I want to learn the reason. Do you believe that our threads are good? Be honest, I want to know cause if they are not good I will try to improve them. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Well for me it is not inactivity so much as i am waiting for other people to post. The war thread is taking up some peoples time and on the other thread max, toshiro, and the giantess are waiting on Gael to for what happens in the forest or when will they meet up with the rest of the group at the center of the island.

I am liking the threads so far, its just kinda hard to be doing a thread that takes place after one we are currently doing simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Heres the char i said i would make for your crew Max
Link
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 am

YEAH!!! Welcome in the crew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, we do not have a real chatbox for the crew, so I believe this thread will work. I want everyone who is ACTIVE in the war from the crew to post here so that we can start making some good RPs for the crew. Thanks a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 am

im withdrawing annachie
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm

If the reason is because you get lost in the threads, I was thinking of having turns on the next chapter. Would that change your mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:47 am

Well Toshiro is fighting in the war right now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 am

well, I would like to know which characters are active in the crew right now... Thanks
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am

Shrieker, though i might move him out to become a schibukai or something , maybe, im not sure, otherwise he is in the crew
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Toshiro is active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3