One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
cole
Master of Chaos
Kanhoji Into
9thKing
nikz200
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:25 pm

That would be much later when our crew becomes well-known. Taking over an island with a rookie does not sound right, does it?
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Lol. Not really since our crew just formed XD It's a good idea for later on though.
Let me see.........
lol, I would say something to the effect like someone of our crew got kidnapped? Maybe Lena? No offense to Lena that is but it would be better to wait till we got a little closer, huh?

Then there is this one idea to say that we went to an somewhat old island where indian tribes are still there or something related to that and we have to save them from some kind of monster? <---- ish not figuring out details
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 pm

that sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 am

lol, which part?

I was thinking also about this one thing (I was listening to weird forest music) that what if we were caught in a storm. And somehow got into a typhoon without knowing it. Just then, when we all came to or so, we're somehow in the middle of an island, though for some reason, you couldn't see the shore?

ah...that probably sounded a bit too much. I just like things that has to do with mystery : P
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 am

Yea, I like both the monster fight and the capture ideas. But, if I were to choose I like the captured idea the most. As for the take over island we can always save that for later
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 am

I like the capture idea also
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

maybe my character can be captured because of his history with the world government
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 pm

lol, no offense to your character

but I wonder if he could get capture XDD He is pretty powerful and smart.... unless they got seastone of course >.>
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Okay... So let's go with this.

The next arc will be our encounter with Gael, if he still agrees with that, and the third chapter is going to be an arc in a small underwater fishman colony in which we can include the capture of the mermaid. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm fine with anything XD
That's good ^^
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm

wow, lol, that was an exact idea i had but for other crews.. lol, i agree with the ideas
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 pm

lol
Cole! Hope you don't mind if Lena is the damsel in distress!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm

im going to wait till next thread before i come back in most probably
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:07 am

Okay! Before we proceed to the second chapter, we shall take part in the war!! Very Happy . As many of you are quite busy already, we probably won't bother RPing in the prologue and we will make our appearance in the main thread. How does that sound? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 am

yay, im in, lol
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Volnus Dispater, Scourge of the North, for your friendly band of crazies.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 am

Navigator/Assassin/Executioner for the crew! Yeah babe! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am

Chidori, applying for the position of Musician and Strongmanmaid!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

Welcome to the Avenger Pirates!

Here is the second thread: It is a flashback of the captain as the crew has almost arrived ICly at the place where the war is going to take place.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3258-serious-the-avenger-pirates-chapter-2-a-fateful-meeting#63400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Can I join? I got a giant/swordsman.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3262-freyar
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

sure no problem! The crew needs 2 swordsmen, anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3301-orochi-megan-meganehebi#64097

In the place of Chidori, since I'm putting her on my inactive list. Applying for position of musician/singer!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Sure thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 am

Okay. We kind of got lost in the war thread, so I shall post this so that the crew will keep track of the current commands that the captain gave.

In the war, the crew has split into 5 groups.

FIRST GROUP: The battling group
Members: Dispater, Shrieker, Freyar, Megan, Toshiro
Position: Battlefield

SECOND GROUP: Cannon destroyers group
Members: Lena, Koga, Annachie
Position: Around the cannons...obviously

THIRD GROUP: Thieves group
Members: Cole, T.H.
Position: Hiding until receiving further commands

FOURTH GROUP: Doctor's group
Members: Sonthiol
Position: At the ship

FIFTH GROUP:
Members: Maximillion, Callen, Nick
Position: Around Atlantis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)   Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger Pirates (15 members and we are still recruiting!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next