One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Searching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle Searching Empty
PostSubject: Battle Searching   Battle Searching Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone was looking for a simple, for-fun battle. I'm willing to use any character of mine that is active in battle, so... speak up if you need entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Battle Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Searching   Battle Searching Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm

william is up for a battle, and bobby aint in a story either so choose
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Searching   Battle Searching Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Gael is now taken up by William. Any other takers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Searching   Battle Searching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Searching
Page 1 of 1