One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Jade yawns a bit and stretches one final time before hopping off of the ships rail with out any particular sense of urgency. She snarls as her body begins to shift and grow, rapidly transforming into her hybrid beast form. She seemed mildly surprised that Wally assumes she needs backup for an espionage deployment.... particularly with someone as loud, obnoxious, and noticeable as Ginji. Feeling a bit curious about the ensuing entertainment, she complies without question. "Aye, Captain."
She turns back to Ginji and begins to second guess. Could he be serious? She glances back at Wally with an awkward look on her face.
"Really? CARRY him? ...but he's so loud! Ah.... very well, Captain-sama."
She stalks back over to Ginji with her now towering 5 meter, 575kg frame, her folded wings carefully unstretching to their full 10 meter wingspan.
"Doctor... please don't squirm, please don't interfere with my ... meals... and most importantly, do try to be quiet, won't you?"
She moves behind and and slips her arms around his chest before taking to the air, her bat -like wings allowing her no never be at the mercy of the ever-unreliable sea breeze. She tucked herself carefully behind the slowly drifting cloud cover, using it to creep along the sky like a hunting jungle cat... with Ginji in tow. From this elevation, they would be impossible to identify and would likely go unnoticed. A slight parting in the clouds made the the enemies scramble to mobilize visible. She addresses Ginji carefully.
"You have a better view than I do right now... Is this all of the information we need or shall we go in for a closer look... "
The small scurrying human forms catch her eye and a cruel grin passes over her lips.
"....and a snack"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 am

Godric did not reply, only walked in and began barking orders at the crew members to get into position and make a praying chapel in the corner of the fort. Brandon chuckled "You must excuse him.... he is a very holy and bitter man at the same time, makes him very hard to converse with..... so for now i take it you are in charge.... where are all your men stationed.... do you know who else is on this island? Also i need a complete weapons check... quickly before someone directly attacks........"

Tiberius nodded at Wallys request, this was the best way after all. He then turned to Nouhime "You stay with the others... ill follow the captain sweetheart........"

Nouhime kissed Tiberius and then said "Be Careful........." She walked towards the deck area to wait.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:11 am

Zuzen raised an eybrow and looked after that rude guy. He wasn't as affronted as he maybe should be... Just too used to being around rude guys.
Then he turned to the other one. He wasn't actually in charge... But, well, uhm... If one took only the remains of Johans crew, then yeah, he was kinda... now wait, not even that.
"Well let's see. We're focusing on the front, where the ship will land, beside us there are..."
He thought about it, then continued.
"Well, the remains of Johan Frideswides crew, to the back of the town, that's where the marine prisoners are, too. And then, of course, there's you now. To be honest, I doubt there's enough of us to hold back a shichibukai, even though there's some guys with bountys here, especially R... Our leader."
Damn her name. Why remember a name of a girl that was obviously an ice queen ( and possibly had a crush on his boss, anyway. Or hated him. He could never tell)?
"Weapons?.... Uh, every soldier should at least have the basics, a sword and a gun of some kind. Other than that, there are a few..."
A loud bang could be heard as the revolutionaries finally opened fire on the ship.
".... canons. That should be all."
Or that was all he knew of. Only now did he realise how pathetic that sounded... Why, oh why did they ever think taking shelter here would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 am

Brandon the nodded "I see, so there are marines as well....... that is a lot to deal with.... we barely survived an encounter with a marine Rear Admiral......... Do you have any ideas where the marines would come from? And also i would like some form of barricades and people stationed near every possible entrance? GODRIC, DID YOU GET ALL THAT?!!" He was shouting at Godric who only replied by waving his arm without looking back to acknowledge he had heard. Godric was prepared for battle, he head for the chapel to pray for his soul as well as the soul of his men. Brandon meanwhile heard a noise "I hear something........ THERE!!" Brandon ran up the stairs and then looked out of the fort, on the small patch of land there was a man in camoflauge running. Brandon then fired two spears made out of pure fire at the man, instantly setting him on fire. As he fell to the ground. Brandon jumped down and ran beside the body. He saw the logo "Shit..... the marines know we are here.... this was just a bloody scout......" Brandon then ran back inside the fort. "SEAL ALL EXITS!!! WE WILL HAVE COMPANY IN A FEW MINUTES!!! MARINE COMPANY!!!"

Meanwhile, Sonia was a little impatient "Where the hell is that scout we sent? He should have been back by now........." Coal was sitting there grunting and cutting something wooden "Why waste our time, lets just go and crush the maggots already..... this is foolish, us just waiting here......" Bierwick didnt say anything, in the face of a Vice Admiral and a Commodore, a mere Lieutenant didnt really have the right to say anything. Sonia then said "and what would happen Coal if we charged in there and was ambushed? you want to give me lectures on how to organize battles? besides dont forget your little smoke thing is great, but here, its not as effective as in the jungles......."

Coal knew she was right, high areas and altitudes like this was a nightmare for his ability, he wont be able to use it as much as he liked, still he did not like waiting. Sonia then said "Well then... to hell with it... ALL FORCES CHARGE IN ON THE FORT!!! BRING THAT DOOR DOWN!!!" The marine soldiers all charged foward to begin the attack on the fort.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

"Oh sh*t!"
Zuzen whined as he heard the shout, and a few moments later saw the marines.
"Close them, damnit! Close them!"
The revolutionaries already did they best they could, nd the gates were closed soon, but somehow, Zuzen didn't feel too safe. He didn't want to die...
And something told him that might well happen. A shichibukai, and now the marines too?
What was this, some kind of sick joke? He was just a normal guy with some fighting style!
If only I had a devilfruit...
Just as he was so wonderfully woeful, selfpitying himself because of his normalness (something he didn't do often, but dieing times were special), someone said something behind him.
"What is this? As soon as his henchmen show up, we get into trouble! See a connection?"
Zuzen could tell this voice apart from a thousand others. The voice of one of the iron lady, the ice queen... Damn that name.
"R... Rachel?"
"Rashmi!"
Somehow Zuzen was happy and frightened to see her at the same time... happy because... Damn, that lady was most likely stronger than Johan... and frightened because, well, she obviously wanted to kill him. Or at least faked wanting to kill him really well.
Rashmi turned to the pirate reinforcements. Let her eyes wander over them, letting the ice in their look sink into the skin of every single one of them. Only then, slowly, did she open her beuatiful mouth again.
"And who are those clowns?"

"Why!? No one here for two years! Why now?"
"I... don't know! I've been imprisoned here for the last two months! I didn't even have anything to do with this island!"
Pathetic... Jamil thought, letting one of his devices flash in the dim light of the cell. But he knew the man was telling the truth.
"Oh god, please! I'm have family! I'll tell you anything you want!"
Jamil never understood why they said that.
"I already have my answers. This is just killing... time."
On such occasions, he forgot to speak in old patterns. His head was spinning.

Two minutes later, Jamil came out of the prison.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 am

Brandon sighed "I see this is the leader? You picked a bloody good time to get down here.... this fort is under attack, we need to get to defending it !!!" The pirates began firing their rifles from the top of the fort near the balconies. They shot down a few marines who then returned fire with their own rifles.

Sonia was pissed, this was some heavy resistance, the men were being mowed down before they could even reach the door, she then shouted "GET THE CANNONS UP HERE!!!" Some marine soldiers rolled up 5 cannons and lined them up preparing to fire. Coal was waiting patiently "No need to rush.... when that door comes down, those bugs will be squashed" Bierwick was parrying away the bullets with his giant spear.

Godric slowly got up as soon as his prayers ended. He started walking to the top of the balcony near the front entrance. Brandon then held his hand to his head "Oh no.... hes gonna do something stupid again......." Godric then unsheathed his huge katana (Shanks sword) and jumped of the balcony onto the battlefield "COME NOW INFIDELS!!! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!" The front line marines charged and aimed to attack him, but in two quick slices, he cut down the group of marines, sending them flying.

Brandon then turned to the girl called Rachel "You better think of something quickly, because he wont be able to hold them off forever...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Rashmi returnd his look, turned it into a stare, then broke it off again.
"Marines, right?"
For a moment, she was quiet, while her face got darker and angrier in expression.
"Bjarnesen!"
"Zuzen..."
Murmured Zuzen, who didn't like being called by his last name too much.
"Where's your torturer friend when you need him and his damn cavalry?"
Zuzen opened his mouth, closed it again, and then looked totally, completely helpless upon realising he had a low chance of surviving this if he didn't get that woman a cavalry to sacrifice now.
"Uh... He's... most likely torturing someone... Or something..."
Finally, he mustered up some courage.
"Maam, our men are mostly still wounded, and there isn't that much left of our legendary cavalry anyway, so... I'll... go... get them..."
Yes. This much about courage. But he hadn't signed up in this because of his goddamn courage! He wasn't even really into this whole revolution thing!
Rashmi, meanwhile, just took him by his word and was up on the wall already. Aaand... down the wall... In front of the marine. She had never been known as a tactical genius.
Only as Zuzen was sure she couldn't hear him anymore did he finish the sentence the way it was meant to be finished.
"...So this is gonna be suicide..."
He gave Brandon a weird look, a mixture of sadness and the realisation that there was too much irony of fate in this situation for it not to be hilarious.
"Well, yeah. Hope you've made your peace with the world, because this is hopeless."
It had to be sad.
With the pride of a guy who knew he didn't have long anymore, Zuzen started walking down the street, to where Johans crew was healing from their wounds, to tell his comrades that they'd lose their lives for something that didn't have anything to do with them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Godric let out a roar as he cut down another marine, his giant katana glistening with blood as he walked foward, his chainmail echoing through the battlefield sounding impending doom on the marines whose bullets were having no true effect on this man who was able to cut and parry his way. Then suddenly the burly figure of Lieutenant Bierwick came forth and clashed his spear with Godrics katana making a miniature shockwave in the area. Bierwick then roared and then shouted "STEADY YOUR HEARTS MEN!!! THE BASE IS RIGHT THERE!!! DO NOT LET EVIL GET IN YOUR WAY!!! FOR JUSTICE!!!!!!" The marines roared and as planned 2 cannons were fired, it would seem that they were too late to stop the cannon fire at the fort door. The first hits did not break open the fort door, but Brandon could tell, more cannon fire on the door was bad news. What shocked Brandon was that , while his and Godrics crew were fighting tirelessly against the marines, the rebels did not look very spirited, he then shouted "COME ON, WE NEED YOUR HELP HERE!!!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO FIGHT TOO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Rashmi, finally, turned, and joined Brandon in shouting.
"MEN, WHAT'RE YOU DOING UP THERE; SHIVERING LIKE COWARDS BEFORE AN ENEMY WE HAVE DEFEATED BEFORE? IF YOU CALL YOURSELVES REBELS; GET TO FIGHT!"
Finally, the cannons and rifles were fired back, and it started lookig like the rebels were putting up a real fight. A real fight.
Rashmi had a talent to... motivate people. Mainly because they knew what'd happen to them if they lost and she got her hands on them.
Rashmi herself was eyeing the marines who were firing the canons...
Then, slowly, she raised her hands, now glittering in the ans hining for some reason, and brought them down on two canons. They were smashed flat. Nothing would fire out of those anymore.
Then she turned to the soldiers. The same old wrath still in her eyes, and her rampage began.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 am

((What was that?))

Godric saw something destroy two of the five cannons and was grateful for the assistance. Bierwick slammed his spear into Godrcis ribs with a side sweep. But godric used his giant katana to cushion the damage and fall back. Brandon then ran foward "Thats way more like it!!!! Im going down there to help Godric, anyone want to join me?!!!!" Brandon ran foward and jumped down, his hands lighting p in a orange blaze of fire when he slammed his fist foward sending huge fist shaped flame towards a bunch of marines manning the 3rd cannnon. He then shouted "BLAZE FIST!!!!!"

A bunch of marines were panicking "Fire ? Is this guy for real?!!!!!!" Sonia saw from the back of the group and then simply shrugged "At this point it is not surprising............ " A shadow ran out of the marine crowd and appeared before Brandon. It was Coal who was now smiling "I must thank you..... you people have played beautifully into my hands........." He then lunged his palm foward and suddenly a massive number of smoke swordsmen appeared. Brandon swore "What in gods name?" The smoke samurai began attacking Brandon and climbing up the walls of the fort to begin breaching the fort.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

The rebels started shooting at the strange smoke beings, them simply surviving the shots like, well, smoke, didn't help keep their moral up.
This was going to be too much in a matter of minutes. Even a child would be able to tell.
But obviously, those grown up men were equipped with a stubbornness seen in many rebels. They wouldn't have run if the devil himself were to attack the fort.
Way down beneath the wall, Rashmi was still drastically cutting the number of marine attackers, but still more kept coming. And then there was still the shichibukai. Just where were those damn horsemen?

"Jamil!"
Jamil turned to the voice he knew so well and couldn't help but feel relieved.
"Zuzen!"
That had almost a little too relieved. So he quickly added a much, much colder:
"What is the cause of this? And where were thy, goddamnit?"
Zuzen stopped in front of him, slightly out of breath.
"Gee, I was worried about you too..."
He paused for a while, catching his breath, before finally delivering the message he had.
"Rashmi wants Frideswides cavalry to defend the fort. And she wants it now."
Jamil didn't look as surprised as the rest of the men did. He had seen it coming a mile away.
"Let us depart, then."
Zuzen looked at him with an expression of shock and slight disbelief on his face.
"Are you kidding me? Jamil, this is suicide! We will be torn into pieces! We're outnumbered one to ten, at least, we will be dead in a moment!"
He stared straight into Jamils cold, black eye staring back into his dark blue ones.
Then Jamil came closer, dangerously close, until their faces were just inches away. Still, Zuzen did not step back, did not blink.
"I can't let you do that."
"And thou hath not listened well, Zuzen: I said we'd depart. Fight our way through and get to a ship. That might be the only chance granted to us."
Jamil turned from Zuzen to the men.
"If we stay here, we're dead when the fort falls. We're also dead if Rashmi wins out. If we go to battle, Zuzen is right, we will be torn into pieces in a moment. Which leaves us with only one option..."
Finally, Zuzen understood. He had misjudged Jamil, at least this time.
He could tell he meant every word he said, he kept forgetting to talk oldfashioned.
Again, Jamil turned to him. Zuzen looked back at him. Then, he whisperes, finishing his comrades sentence:
"We fight and run."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 am

Brandon swore very rudely out loud, as he sent another blaze fist towards the smoke soldiers. This only served to make them even more stronger as the smoke soldiers walked through the fire. Coal laughed and then said "Foolish bug.... your fire makes my smoke stronger!!! The mere fact that you are here is only making my power more stronger!!!! now die for your foolishness!!!!" More and more Smoke samurai began forming from the smoke and they were now surrounding most of the ground near Godric who was battling with Bierwick and now they were slowly surrounding Rashmi.

The smoke samurai who climbed up into the fort were now finally aiming to kill the rebel and pirate soldiers one by one. Brandon swore, this was all his fault, his fire was fueling these monsters.Brandon stood back a few steps. He then grit his teeth and said " To hell with it, ill defeat you , smoke asshole!!!!!" Brandon was punching down the smoke samurai, but they kept coming, and aimed to slice him. Coal was now walking along and looking at Rashmi "You woman. Its best you surrender now, i might spare your life!! AHAHAHAHAHAH"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 am

Rashmi gave Coal a look once found in cruel queens, but also in girls who rejected the kings proposal. An "I'd rather die." kind of look.
"You're Coal?"
She let her eyes wander over his uniform, then looked back at his face.
a marine. No. Just no. She finally said what her eyes had been telling him all along.
"I'd rather die!"
Only a blink of a moment later, her diamond fist was aiming for his face.

There was no doubt that fighting against smoke was stupid, ridiculous and useless.
At least normal smoke didn't fight back.
One by one, the rebel soldiers fell, not able to stop even one of them. Even the slowest of them knew for sure now that they were bound to lose.
Against those things, nothing would...
"Don't fight the smoke! Concentrate on the marines!"
It was Zuzen who was shouting. Behind him, two of the soldiers were already opening the gates. Defending the fort would do nothing good, they'd only get killed by those smoke warriors.
So intead of staying there, the rebels called a full attack, straight ahead at the lines of the marines.
Zuzen got on his horse and turned to Jamil.
"They're all gonna die, you know..."
Jamil nodded, not taking his eyes of the battle.
"I know. But it's either them or us. For us to flee, there has to be a sacrifice."
He turned to the rest of the men, some more dead than alive, barely keeping in the saddle by pure determintation and the knowledge that if they fell down, they'd be dead.
Jamil drew his sword.
"Charge!"
The horses moved, galloped towards the battle. A straight charge at the weakest point. break through the lines and get to the sea. That was the whole plan.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 am

Brandon was struggling, he then realized something, how was the sure fire way to defeat smoke? Water? Perhaps, but where were they going to get water? Brandon then had an idea, he used Blaze Spiral as he was propelled back on top of the fort, he slammed his fist through the smoke samurai, and moved foward with that style, till he reached a struggling rebel soldier "Hey, where can i find a hose , or some sort of well, we need water for this fight!!!!"

Godric then lunged foward with an air wave. He sliced through the ground. Bierwick jumped to the side and the air wave cut through the smoke samurai , disintegrating them "so those things can be beat? Its too bad we dont have others who can bring forth an air wave, damn infidels." Bierwick then dashes forward and clashed his spear against Godric's katana, he knew if he let Godric go, he would destroy the smoke samurai, Bierwick would not let that happen, not this time.

Coal then sneered "you know me do you? Then it makes things easier, ill kill you as an example to these bugs of the consequence of continuing your pointless struggles!!!" Coal ordered the smoke samurais to surround Rashmi and block her attack away from him as he backed down a bit. He was surprised "A devil fruit? Now that evens the odds a little bit, but too bad, mine is a logia, and yours is a mere paramecia." He then ordered the smoke samurais to surround her.

Some of the smoke samurais could go no further, they stopped and disintegrated. This was because, there is a certain range that the smoke samurai could last. It was very limited, and only ran till a certain distance of the fort. That was where Brandon was now.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 am

"Mines Logia too!!!"
Rashmi shouted, like a kid hurt in its pride. Of course she knew it was actually kind of not really logia, and more paramecia, but damn it! She wanted her power to sound strong!
Being surrounded by the smoke samurais didn't seem to matter to her too much, but she made sure to turn her back up to her neck into diamon, too. Who knew what that coward would do...
With that out of the way, she returned to her cold, beautiful self again.
"Yes, I know you, Coal..."
She spit his name out like an insult, but there was a certain respect in her voice... very, very, very deeply hidden in spite.
It was the kind of respect kindred souls showed each other, and Rashmi knew that Coal was like her in a way: he would not show any mercy. He was not afraid to kill. Hence his nickname.
"Genocide, right? If it wasn't for you being trash, I'd almost be compelled to make you my servant."
Slowly, her face became diamond too.
"Bring it."
She stretched out her arms in a zero defense pose, mocking him. She knew his petty smoke samurai wouldn't be able to go through diamond, no matter how hard they tried.

The soldier panted. He was wounded, bleeding. His shaking arm pointed down a street.
"This way... There's a well..."
He didn't know exactly why that guy wanted a drink that badly right now, buut something told hhim to put some trust in the pirates.

Zuzen and the rest of the cavalry were quicj´kly advancing, cutting marine soldiers down left and right. One or two of them had fallen, now nothing more than fading memories.
They'd mourn later, when they'd have time. Right now, it was a thing of surviving.
The sea came closer and closer, and Zuzen held his bleeding shoulder for a moment, in a lousy attempt to stop the blood from running.
He had been shot by a soldier earlier, but he couldn't allow himself to slow down.
He grit his teeth. If he had devilfruit powers, this wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 am

Coal then yelled "Talk is cheap babe, so ill just beat you to a submissive pulp until you cant move anymore!!!!! come forth, smoke zone!!!!" The entire area was now covered with smoke, allowing Coal to slip by easily. He laughed mockingly at Rashmi through the smoke zone. "WHERE AM I LITTLE GIRL? KEHAHAHAHHAHA"

Meanwhile Brandon was following the soldier to the well, there was a hose as predicted nearby. This would then be a cinch. "Bring that hose to the front of the fort man, mow down any smoke samurai you come across with the water, its a instant kill for smoke samurai. HURRY WE HAVE NO TIME!!!"

Bierwick and Godric were panting heavily. Both men facing each other, sweating and breathing heavily. Neither of them was winning this battle, that much was painfully obvious. Godric then said "For an infidel you show very admirable courage. This is good then, that i fight a man with strong principles like you on this cold and harsh grandline."

Bierwick then lifted his spear "And you are not as evil as i thought you to be, however you are misguided, i will fix that matter, by showing you the way of justice!!!" Bierwick and Godric charged foward against each other again.

Sonia was getting another report "Its quite serious, the cavalry is doing damage, but we are picking them off one by one maam!!!!" Sonia then looked on to the map she had. "Keep up the pressure, if either Coal or Bierwick fall, come tell me." The marine saluted and ran off. Sonia knew if either of those men fell, she would have to enter the fray and that was not good for anyone.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 am

The confused soldier grabbed the hose and ran back as fast as he could with a slash across his chest, leaving a blood trail. Damn, he would protect this fort even if it took his life!
When he finally spotted the first smoke samurai in the distance, he did as told and... it worked.
How? Well, no matter! There was some work to do here.
One after another, the smoke warriors in his path fell or, well... whatever smoke did when it died.

That was some nice spite right there. Some very nice spite indeed. But she had seen greater.
"I don't even need to find you...."
She simply stayed right where she was. At some pint, he'd attack her. And she had enough trust in her own abilities to believe that she'd be able to survive that.
Whoever he was, he wouldn't be able to cut diamond, right?
Still, she had to admit, what a spooky atmosphere... She got immeadeatly why people woul be scared of this guy. Even in her heart, there was a tiny little spark of fear... A feeling not entirely new to her, but... not normal either.
She hid it pretty well, which was easy when your features were made out of diamond. Diamond just... didn't make it easy to show emotions.

Jamil knew Zuzen was bleeding. They had to be quick now, he needed medical attention.
To think Jamil, of all people, would care... Zuzen would have been flattered, if he would have known. Of course, he didn't.
They could see the faint ray of hope that was the sea from here. But...
"Jamil!"
He heard from behind. Zuzens voice. At least that meant he was still alive.
"How are we..."
"I know. Let's just get there first!"
Jamil shouted back while cutting down another marine soldier. His coat was so red with blood on some spots, it was hard to believe it had been another colour once.
How would they indeed. How'd they get on the ship, once there? How'd they be fast enough to keep the marines from following them? And most of all: How'd they outrun the shichibukai?
Jamil had the answer, but it was so ridiculously risky that he was almost sure it wouldn't work. But it was what men had always done when it was their only chance to survive. At least he thought it was.
"Zuzen, when we get there..."
Now he did look back, not even paying attention as he slit a soldiers throat.
"You must follow my orders!"
Zuzen looked surprised, curious, not becuase of the words, but because of the hoestness with which they were uttered.
"O-of course."
Jamil nodded and turned back to slaughter and ride down innocent marines who most likely had a family, or at least friends waiting for them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am

(Hate the fact that I am so busy this actually has to progress without me lol xD I am sorry ! Can some1 give me a quick summary of what I have missed ?)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 am

Coal now knew he had to play it safe. Some of his smoke samurais were falling and he didnt know why, and this damn diamond woman. He was tip toeing carefully around mocking her "Silly girl, you cannot see me, and when your guard is down you will die miserably like a dog, KEHAHAHAHAAHAH"

Brandon saw the water was moving and he reached the edge of the top of the fort "HOSE THEM DOWN!!!!" He was giving instruction to the soldier with the hose, he admired this mans courage to keep moving even though he looked to be in so much pain. Brandon was determined to win this battle at all costs.

Neither one was backing down, Bierwick and Godric were standing tall both of them gaining the respect of marine and rebel alike as their mighty weapons crashed again and again, their huge burly bodies dripping with sweat and a little blood. Each of them panting refusing to give up or cower. For that was the code of all warriors.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:31 pm

The soldier kept running, declining the samurai where he saw them.
He was panting heavily, and the world started to turn... He could tell he was losing too much blood.
Still he kept on going. If the pirates didn't back down, neither would he. How could he, when the reputation of the revolutionaries was on the line here?
If only, he prayed silently, if only no one attacked him now, then he might just be able to make it...

"Then please, go ahead and wait for that to happen, sweetie."
Rashmi tried to conceal it with her unusually sweet, taunting words, but she was getting impatient. She had better things to do than play around with this marine! Her men were falling!
She needed to get a hold of him! Now! But she couldn't see him. She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to attack him.
"Fine, you coward..."
Her whole body turned back to normal, except for her arms. she'd need something to block him, after all.
"To even the chances."
She said mockingly, with one of her rare smiles. A spiteful, mean smile, but still it was a beautiful smile.
She'd rather have done this a safer way, but time was short. Very short. And if she had to take the risk of a wound or two, then that was a fair exchange for saving her men.

((Shadow, it's something like this:
Rashmi, the leader of the rebels there, is fighting Coal, a marine, while some random soldier is taking care of his smoke samurais (but he's badly hurt, who knows how long he'll make it)
the cavalry, lead by Jamil and Zuzen, is trying to make an escape, and are fighting their way to a ship right now
Bierwick is fighting Godric, one of the pirates who arrived at the fort
Brandon is... not fighting right now, I think, or at least no one important
That's it, I think.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am

Brandon saw the soldier faltering. He knew that if he used the hose he would have his powers decreased, that was why he wasnt too keen on taking that hose. Water was after all one of his weaknesses too. Brandon however gave up his concern and ran towards the soldier "Ok fine, give me that damn hose, go and get treated soldier!!" Brandon grabbed the hose from the soldier and ran to the edge, trudging the hose along. He then sprayed water all over the battle field. The smoke was now dissapearing with the water all over the place, there was also a breeze as well causing more problems. Brandon fell to the ground, as the smoke samurai disintegrated into nothingness. The smoke zone was also disspaearing now thanks to the water.

Coal realised his cover was gone, he was now so close to the girls neck. He swinged his bowie knife at close range to slit this girls throat , he would have gotten an easy hit if the smoke zone was still active, but now that it had disintegrated thanks to that pirate, he would finish the girl first before moving on to the pirate.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

Rashmi felt the hit was coming instinctively, rather than actually knowing it was. Years of fighting many opponents at once, partly all alone, had sharpened her instincts like that, and she found it highly useful.
She turned as fast as she could and raised her arm, the only part of her still diamond. With a slight "Klink", the knife was deflected. One second later, and it would have been too close.
"What, getting nervous because you can't hide anymore?"
She enjoyed mocking this man way too much. She'd have to cut down on it, this wasn't a game!
At least that's what she told herself, in reality, she looked straight into his eyes with a spiteful smile, the smile a cat would have displayed when playing with a mouse, if cats could smile, teasing him where ever she got the chance to.

Finally, finally they were there. And ther was even a ship. Not theirs, granted, but a ship.
"Zuzen! Go!"
Zuzen knew what he had to do. Jamil was the best rider, but he was the best jumper.
His horse jumped off the ground with such strenght that he could have sworn the rocks under its hooves were broken (no they weren't), and a bare second later, he was on the ship. He jumped out of the saddle and got the plank.
After a horrible, horrible minute, he had found it and his comrades could get on board.
The more of them got on the ship, the harder the remaining had to fight to hold the marines off.
It was possibly the worst moment of Zuzens life, right after the one in which he had realised... well, but that had been years ago. This was now.
His comrades were dieing down there now.
Finally, finally, after another long minute, everyone was on the ship. The last one to board was Jamil, who was backing up the plank slowly, holding the marines off as well as he could. He, as well, had gotten shot, in the leg, but he didn't even seem to notice the blood and the pain.
When he was on the ship, he kicked the plank off the ship. No one was going to get on here now.
The men cheered, while Jamil, finally, completely out of breath, let himself fall on his horses neck.
"Jamil! We did it!"
Jamil looked up again, met Zuzens eyes, his own, one eye full of complete exhaustion.
Then he looked straight ahead, off the ship, and onto the sea.
"No... no, we haven't"
His eyes were lying on the ship they would have to pass to make it to the open sea.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 pm

((Has anyone told you that you are the fastest typer on the universe, lol Love it, we havent rped together this hard like this in a while gore Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

(Alright, thnx .. so I guess its best to get back to action by supposedly havin the crew already in the port.)

"Giga Yami Yaba !" A blade made of a pitch black, engulfing "liquid" slices clean through a section of the fort. "Weeee-hahahaha, the marines coming here really is a great thing, this should be much easier now ! Onward !"

On the ship where Jamil and the rest of the escapees, a large column of a thing resembling a snake made of a purple substance smashes onto the deck. A figure is seen on the ship's edge, and soon another one is also visible. "Captain's orders, slay every single one that opposes us, and cripple anyone that tries to escape ..." - Marrow, Doku Doku user, Member of the Black Cross pirates.
"Let's do this quickly ..." - Suigo, swordsman.

Ginji and Jade are in the air for a while now. "Hmmm .. seems that the forces behind the fort are in chaos, I was expectin them to be more of "professionals" than that .." he then looks at Jade "Oh yeah .. Maaaaaha ~!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Brandons victory was short lived , now something cut through the fort and he dashed to the ground. No it couldnt be, the schibukai Wally? this was bad news. Really bad news, what does he do now? Flee? No he couldnt do that, one side the marines the other the schibukai, either way he was screwed. But he wasnt going to die "MEN GATHER AND TAKE AIM!!! FIRE AT WILL AT THE SCHIBUKAI!!!!"

Coal cursed every god and deity he knew. His luck was running out, now this woman had the advantage, how to counter freaking diamond. But he wasnt going to run, he wasnt going to hide, not like that, these bugs had humiliated him too much now. He picked up a pistol and a sword from the ground of beaten or dead soldiers Navy and rebels alike. He then fired a bullet at Rashmis chest. He then dashed to the left. He then heard some noise, from the fort but paid no heed.

Godric saw somehting happening in the fort, he got to his feet again, and so did Bierwick. Godric was now really pissed "A bloody schibukai? You fools are the worst infidels i have seen in a long time, except for you Bierwick, you seem like an ok sort. I guess we will postpone?"
Bierwick then said "Fine, i need to determine why Wally is here anyway, so this can be put on hold!!" Godric then dashed to the side of the cavalry leader, hoping they were ok.

The marine soldier ran up again to Sonia, somehow she knew, this had to be bad news "VICE ADMIRAL SONIA!!!! COALS POWERS ARE DYING OFF, THE REBELS FIGURED OUT THE WEAKNESS!!!!! Also WALLY ENTERED THE FRAY!!!!" Sonia's worst fears were now realised, this was not good at all, Bierwick in deadlock and that fool Coal, had his devil fruit beaten, and now Wally was here? Something was bound to go wrong, and she refused to let this slide. She took off her marine vice admiral coat, revealing only her dress shirt, her tie and her skirt. She walked foward and told the marine "Im entering this battle, i will not let some rebels and schibukai do as they please!!!"

Tiberius followed Wally, this was a full scale battle, "It seems that your plan worked, they are too busy fighting each other, this will be a close encounter, i doubt the situation will be too dire, unless a vice admiral is here, then it would be very dire." Tiberius was wary of this place, no one had attacked him yet, even though he heard a voice shouting orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next