One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 512 Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Chapter 512 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 512 Discussion   Chapter 512 Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Lets it seems like Silvers Rayleigh is stronger than Admiral Kizaru and can cut through Light and injure him. Chopper transformed to his ultimate form to battle the defense guy. Kuma is just too hax, I agree with you Admin-Sama they made him too cheap. The strawhat crew managed to defeat 1 Kuma clone but there are many clones and the real one seems to be infinitely stronger. Zolo is gone!?! My Oppinion the Strawhat crew got royally screwed this ark. So yep their screwed, Rayleigh is their only hope. I wonder if he can handle all the enemies by himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 512 Discussion   Chapter 512 Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 pm

I wonder, now that he has been seperated from the crew will there be a "Zoro after the battle" thing between chapters? or will each strwahat be sent to a difrent part of the world, make new frends and regroup as a biger, beter strawhat crew? it would be cool if each charater got there own ark...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 512 Discussion   Chapter 512 Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Awesome Idea, I was hoping that Luffy discovers gear 4th and kicks Kumo's butt all of em and the shield guy and the admiral to boot. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 512 Discussion   Chapter 512 Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 512 Discussion
Page 1 of 1