One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons

Go down 
+5
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
InTents
Eight Of Spades
Layman Iconoclast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Empty
PostSubject: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

since this has never happened in the series but is technically possible in this rp I pose the question for all of you as to what would happen if someones zoan devil fruit wielding weapon were to use rumble balls, please discuss results as your opinions and arguments influence the final ruling.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm

I don't think there would be any result. I believe the rumble ball is only for fully biological creatures.
That's in my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

I'd estimate it would have the same effect as a human with a rumble ball, granting the weapon additional hybrid forms, whether it be the same as chopper's, or new things like "sharp point".
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, look at it this way: When Chopper uses a rumble ball he gains a transformation called 'Horn Point'. How could a creature without horns use 'Horn Point'? I think that the rumble ball should simply boost four different aspects (within reason of course) of whatever Zoan DF user eats it, whether the one who eats it is originally biological or used to only be an inanimate object.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 am

James, it's because the rumble ball was made by Chopper.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 am

Naito Meru wrote:
James, it's because the rumble ball was made by Chopper.

I know that. But since this is an RP and not the actual Nep Ece series we have certain liberties that they do not.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am

not if admin sama says otherwise.but james is right about the four aspects thing....... but the thing is, people will all start using rumble balls for everything.. rumble balls have a time limit too you know......
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 am

Yeah, three minutes, which we could change to mean three posts. The only problem is, how would you use more then one? This is all theoretical, but if the rumble ball works the same way for everyone, then the second rumble ball would make you transform at random. The third wouldn't be to hard, you would simply gain the powers of all seven transformations and enter Monster Point, but then you go crazy and attack people at random. How would that work? If the user still controlled their character then the character would not be acting randomly. It seems like the deeper I get into the rumble balls abilities the more it looks like it would all be a big numbers game. Unless we're only allowed to use one rumble ball per battle. That would be simple enough.

To sum it all up, my opinion is that we should only be allowed to use one rumble ball per battle. Once the rumble ball is active we gain four extra transformations that each increase the power of a single aspect of the user; Example: Claws, teeth, legs, arms, wings, and so forth. Lastly I think that the rumble ball's effects should only last three posts. Of course, this is all Admin-sama's call, but this could work. You know, this thread has really gotten off topic...heh...but I guess rumble balls weren't exactly ironed out yet anyway so....yeeeeeeeah.... >>
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 am

yeh I agree to cook one rumble ball each battle, you could make it so monster point attacks randomly by attacking allies on purpose but neoeone will do that
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 am

Is there a dice roller on this forum? That would solve the two rumble ball problem.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

the jury is out on this one, we are waiting for cannon comfirmation to see but if anyone wants to write oda your free to

well no we dont have a dice roller but putting one on would be no problem
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

For monster point why don't we just have a mod come in and control the character at that point.....
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm

That makes sense... I've decided on Jess's four points!
Claw point
Tail point
Flight point
Fire point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons   Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumble balls with zoan devil fruit weapons
Page 1 of 1