One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm

The next day the creaky, and large ship came to a stop at an unknown island, Atem woke Yoru up by opening the door to his room loudly, pouring light into the room and said quitely "were here" he found Yoru beside his bed doing a sort of hand stand on five of his fingers ".. that was fast!" he said as he fliped over and put his coat on (along with all the hidden weapons in it. they walked out on to the sunlit shore and faced a dark jungle "the captain is in there, I'm warinig you now to watch that tounge of yours" said Atem as they enterd the brush "its a bit of a walk from here"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am

After some walking they reached Broly's Hotel room. It was extremely large and luxurious with an extremely tall ceiling so that even Giants could fit inside. The Great Captain was sitting at a large Throne-type Armchair. The Room had hundreds of nameless crew members, who all looked very intimidating and formidable. However the most formidable looking person was definitely the Captain. He was 12 feet tall, 1500 pounds and Insanely Muscular. He had golden spiked up hair and green eyes. He had alot of gold jewelry on his body. He was also giving off an incredibly insane power level throughout the room, and anyone who was skilled enough to sense it would be completely overwhelmed and possibly pass out! Atem was the first to speak, "My Lord, this is Yoru. He is the Heir to the Luna Family Weapons Manufacturers." Broly replied, "Oh really? How are they doing? They are great people and always produce the finest merchandise!" Atem Replied, "They could be better, they are in Impel down! Yoru believes it was Sano's doing, his younger brother. He wants to find and confront Sano, My Lord!" Broly retorted, "Is that so!?! Yoru, come over here. Is what Atem just told me, true? Are your parents really at Impel Down? And do you really think it was your brother who was responsible? Would you kill your own brother if you had to?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Althogh the thought hadent occured to him Yoru beleived he couuld esily if he wanted to, and was perpaired to if the situation called for it, he spoke "If he is responsible, or gets in my way then shure. Otherwise I'd have nothing to gain from it" ((what a pirate like answer)) Yoru then looked around the room, somehow the other crew members seemed compleatly ordinaty to him, he had bairly noticed any of them at all! he wonderd if that was because of the captain or not. Then he noticed the room itself there were countless treasures and other priceless objects thrown around like a child's toys "of cource before that I need to find him first, he told me you might know where to find him"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Broly looked at Yoru and smiled, which was a rare thing for him. He then began to speak, "I don't know what it is about you, Yoru, but I like you. Why don't you join my crew? You will become very powerful and Your name will be immortalized once I become The Pirate King. We could also help you find your brother and the answers you seek. He resides in Loguetown of the East Blue, being treated for his injuries form his battle with Vice-Admiral Red Beard. What say you? Will you join my crew as my Lieutenant?" Atem interrupted, "Hey!" Broly laughed, "Just kidding, no need to get all worked up. I meant, Will you join as 3rd Seat, and Manager of my Finances?"

(For you better understanding: This is how Rank System works in Broly's Crew:
1)Captain - Broly
2)Leiutenant/Vice-Captain - Atem
3)3rd Seat - Yoru
4)4th Seat -NPC 1
5)5th Seat -NPC 2
20)20th Seat - NPC 17 ((All Ranked Members even 20th seat are far stronger than the Unranked Members.))
21+)Unseated/Unranked: The Bulk of the Crew and its weakest members - It has hundreds of NPC members.
((Each Unranked Members are equal to a Marine Captain or higher)) )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 pm

"'You will become very powerful and Your name will be immortalized' eh? I like the sound of that! but I only know one thing about money..." Atem (who seriously doubted that Yoru was qualifyed for that position) was quick to ask "whats this?" to which Yoru said right away "Having alot is fun so you need to get as much as you can as fast as you can and who ever has the most before they die wins" Atem realy didnt understand Yoru's logic "... manageing the captains many accounts is much more invo...." Broly inturuped him "Nope he pretty much has the idea, welcome abord!" Atem spoke up "D-dont you want to test him first?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Broly had just welcomed Yoru aboard the crew when Atem argued for Yoru to be tested first. Broly sighed, "Fine! His test can be to....Find and defeat Captain Mara of the Navy in battle. Optional Objectives are to Kill her or bring her back to us. How does that sound?" Atem complained, "That's not fair! All he has to do is beat a girl!?!" Broly retorted, "Not just a girl, a Marine Captain!" Atem Complained, "Who cares! Captains are nothing even the weakest member of this crew can beat a Captain in their sleep. For my test I had to Fight the World's Greatest Swordsman with my hands tied behind my back and a blind-fold on!!! While The Island I was on was being Annihalated by a Buster Call!!! While carrying 350,000 Pounds worth of Weights on my legs and back!!!" Broly sighed, "Shut up Atem, and stop complaining. Or else you will be sleeping with the fish's tonight! Now Yoru, will you agree to Fighting Captain Mara as your test?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Yoru noded "navy given ya truble eh? nothin' I can't handle" ((funy that he dose not know about the conection between Sano and Mara, or about Broly's reputation, he's pretty poorly informed)) its odd that Yoru has been un able to practice actual piracy yet, he has only been looking for people, but it was his intention to start plundering as soon as posible. "of cource I'll need a ship..." began Yoru
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Broly smiled when he heard when Yoru accepted the test without any arguments or complaints. Broly spoke, "You know, Yoru? You remind me a bit of myself when I was younger! I shall give you one of my finest ships to use at your disposal, its docked at the harbor of this Island. It's as a big as Marine Battleship and can fit a small army. There is dozens of cannons with the firepower to match a real Battleship! Its also very luxurious! However if you prefer a different vessel I can give you 300,000,000 Berries to buy a ship of your own."
Atem complained, "That's not fair, your excellency! You never let me use that ship! You only offered me 100,000,000 Berries to buy my own ship when I first joined up!" Broly yelled in a burst of rage, "WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!?!!!" His Power Level and Spiritual Pressure Increased 10 Times in that Outburst! In fact everyone but Atem and Yoru had instantly passed out. Though Atem seemed on the verge of passing out himself and turned chalk white.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm

((Yoru dose not beleive in nor dose he care about the power levels of others, that is most likely why he wasnt effected))

Yoru turned and walked out the door, "I'll check it out, and be off around noon, call if ya need anything" the door closed behind him leiving Atem and Broly alone and in semi darkness. (the spiritual blased had snuffed out all the candles in the dimly lit room) Yoru was in a pretty good mood things were definitly going his way, but then again he had always been realy lucky. As he was walking around the island trying to find the dock Broly mentioned he piucked up on a monevelent presence behind him, he turned to see...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:50 pm

(Did you want to post or should I or someone else?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 pm

((I got nothin'.... so....))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 pm

The Malevolent Presence that Yoru was sensing was none other than Atem! Atem appeared from the shadows and spoke, "Do not be afraid, Uhhh...I was send by Broly-Sama to make sure that nothing happens to his most valuable crew member...uumm..yes, thats it. It's not like i am jealous and angry that my Master likes you better and that I am secretly plotting your assasination or anything..." Atem nervously laughed. Then he innocently started whistling with his hands behind his back and eyes looking up and hoped that Yoru would buy it and not get suspicious or anything. Then he started sweating.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Yoru's eyebrow twiched a little "O....K..... thats nice, thanks for uh.... not killing me?" Yoru started to walk away then sudenly stoped "dose that mean your comeing with then?" It then occured to Atem that Yoru was fully aware of his intentions but was to powerfull (or to stupid) to bother staying away from him, in fact Yoru was so overconfedant in his abilitys that he invited his potental killer to accopany him, on a dangerious voiage, alone, where an "accedent" could easily hapen. "even if you were, theres no way you would be able to even get close to killing me, you see I realy am 'strong enugh to beat two vice admirals' just like you said so I have nothing to fear from anyone, esspechaly not you" he smiled "if your coming with why not help me find the ship, unless you have a beter idea"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 am

Atem was surprised by the boy's courage and confidence(and perhaps foolishness). He then replied, "Yes, I am coming. Let's go find that ship of yours..." He thought to best play along until Yoru's guard was down and then would be the time to hatch his evil scheme maniacal scheme. The Duo were walking toward where the ship was parked-I mean docked.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 pm

end
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 pm

((Excellent Chapter, If I do say so myself. Is it time to post your character sheet in the Join Section?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 pm

must edit it first..... soon though
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm

looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!   Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Yoru meets Broly, A Yonkou captain!
Page 1 of 1