One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Empty
PostSubject: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Ehem. I had this idea the is ripped off of-ehem! I mean-inspired by the sports anime/manga Prince of Tennis. It's called Duchess of Badminton. I just got reminded of this and I actually thought of a character for it, though not the main character...If anyone thinks they can make a main character [or any character] for this series follow this sheet:
Spoiler:
This series would work better as an anime but will probably be easier to make as a manga, but I really want it to be a reality! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

MAKE... THE.... RP in chat 93!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm

But I want it a manga! Badminton in RP seems full of arguments. I could try I guess, just kind of like a sample of what the series would be like.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

well Im making a guy, a main character or no he seems usable, anyway I just want chat 93 to get posts!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Name: Takara “Rei” Bakurekuso

Grade: 11

Country/Region: Japan, homeland not decent

Appearance: Rei has shorter white hair that sticks out in all directions, more spiky than messy with odd strands falling over his face, he as jagged looking eyebrows one of which is priced with a golden ring, his under eyes are darker in tone. His eyes are cobalt grey and there is a stud in his left cheekbone and one in his chin just under his lip on the right side. He has a sharper chin and facial features but it doesn’t take from the intimidating effect his glare can have. His tongue is also priced. On any given day he usably wears a tattered and torn black vest with many punk buttons over a white dress shirt and neon green tie which looks bitten in half. Several belts cover his midsection , his racket can be found among them sometimes. He wears a pair of navy blue school uniform pants with a ripped right knee, wallet chain and more buttons on the thighs and sides. His shoes are multicolored skater shoes with overused, large laces and “Ripper” written across the sides. His sleeves are rolled up to reveal a large black sweatband on his left wrist and a bag is sometimes carried over his shoulder. He once wore a green baseball cap.
Rei’s racket “Blade” is a shiny chrome color with a double zigzag pattern along the edge and an unwrapped handle with a small guard as if it were a weapon. Occasionally chains dangle from it’s head.

Skill Level: 8

Handed: left

Specialty:
“Slash!” Rei’s main method of retuning, it involves actually slashing with the edge of the racket rather than swinging, then tilting the racket midway so that it returns the birdie at an unforeseen angle, this is his fastest return and will often catch opponents off guard as it will first seem that he missed it

“Go fetch” by spinning the racket at rapid speeds in his hand as he swings with all his power Rei is able to create a serve that is impossible to predict even to him, the advantage of the serve is that it moves in a completely random direction and path, even curving but he has no way to keep it in bounds

“Slice” a variation on go fetch and slash, a serve with the power of go fetch but the precision and control of slash

“Solo” Rei’s in air spike in which he throws his racket up to hit the birdie then dives to catch it in a guitar like position

Back-story: Rei was once in a school that took the sport seriously, he was often very annoyed by all of the badminton and eventually took up the sport just to spite other, more serious players as his own interest was loud music. In under a week he found himself a natural and did the unthinkable; bested the top ten doubles teams single handedly. Bored with the way things were Rei transferred to *where ever the anime takes place*
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

Damn it! You stole some of my ideas...Not all of them. I still have a good idea, I'll get ot work on it at home [because school word documents don't open at home]

I think it'll take place at a school in...either Kyoto or Osaka because that's what comes to mind oddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality   I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've had this idea for an anime, and I think it needs to be reality
Page 1 of 1