One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))

Go down 
+9
Steady
Frog Dragon
Sleepy
GoreFish
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
9thKing
Gael
nikz200
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Empty
PostSubject: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 am

Name:The Archangels

Motto: "Genocide? Its not genocide if they are pirates, its justice!!!" Rear Admiral Martello

Leader: Rear Admiral Martello

Flag: The marine logo with a halo above it and a sword below it

Ship: The Bastion

Side: navy

Current Members:

Wrath: Martello ((PC))

Pride: Ti'ar ((PC))

Envy: Duncan Cuelle((PC))
Envy Unit : Angel of Death aka Simon Garfield Jr

Sloth: Enma "Sleepy" Zen ((PC))

Gluttony: [url=https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6266-dr-xeon-ecipe ]Ensign Xeon Ecipe[/url]

Lust: Iris Segal ((NPC))
Lust unit:Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka ((PC))
Captain Matt ((PC))

Lieutenant Tekina (PC)

Greed: Ensign Ioric Hienford ((PC))

Crew Goals:Simply to eradicate pirates, and assert navy supremacy over all of the grand line and beyond.

Crew History:Martello Young created this squad after the battle at Enies Lobby when he realised that he would need a talented team to back him up in his quest of hatred and vengeance. He picked Jessop as one of his first recruits due to their long standing relation ship from the pheonix squad. He then went and picked a promising rookie marine from the north blue known as Bart to join his squad, Bart who is well known for his close range and gun slinging abilities.He then heard of a infamous marine who slaughtered near 100 pirates in a small islands, civilian casualties were never mentioned. Martello took Jericho in due to his brutalness and obvious hatred for pirates. Now Martello who has acquired the legendary devil fruit powers of Gura Gura No mi, is set to make his move in destroying all pirates

Expecting new members: yes we are, but two requirements
1. Must be a marine or government agent
2. Must hate pirates

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

APPROVED, as it has not been yet, and I offer Ti'ar Urtu'as. He's not really a rank, he's more of a jailor...

Oh, and regarding something you said LOOONG time ago,

Pride: Ti'ar
Envy: Bolt
Wrath: Martello
Sloth: Bart
Gluttony: Jessop
Lust:
Greed: Jericho

Last edited by Gael on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm

yes, he is perfect for this group as discussed and he can join in the middle of the jaya arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 pm

yes , welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:08 am

hmmm, we are actually looking for a girl for the last position 9th, for Lust.....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:26 pm

ok for those who wants to join this squad, our new goal is to hunt down the Steel pirates one division at a time.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Heres my marine character! if he can join that is! https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4101-ensign-ioric-hierford
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

We will be doing a new arc soon, i welcome you aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:11 am

ok guys we are posting on the Two great powers thread Martello and group will be returning to marineford.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm

should we wait for you to post first or do we just go ahead?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:37 pm

you can go ahead and post especially if he is waiting for us to return or anything
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am

well Waters, i sort of already have a character for lust, Gore made one, i asked her since no one came forth and she made a character for me. You can still join the team under the Lust unit?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks Nikz!
Well, to be formal:
Can I join with Iris?
Hope she's good with you. Looking forward to this thing, and I'd love to have Waters in the crew, Iris could use another girl around. If waters is fine with that...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

well gore, we had informed discussion about this, and your character is perfect for this job, i also have some good news, Sleepy is making a PC character for the position of Sloth, so im putting the npc out of commission there, NPC characters can be replaced by PC characters if you can make a character to my liking for that position.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:57 am

Nice! Thanks Nikz, and I'm kind of out of character spots, but sure, if I ever findit in me to delete someone else, I might go for it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:13 pm

No need to worry Gore, you already have Iris on the squad that is more than enough, we need new blood to bring in new characters anyway.

Oh and btw, we are meeting at the Two great powers thread, MArtello is at the docks on Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:20 pm

I nominate Sleepy for the commander position of Sloth. Just to make it official Razz
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:52 pm

welcome aboard , you know the thread to post in, thanks
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm

nikz200 wrote:
well Waters, i sort of already have a character for lust, Gore made one, i asked her since no one came forth and she made a character for me. You can still join the team under the Lust unit?

Ok, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 am

Hold the phone, I'm making Envy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 am

lol Gael, for real? lol hahahaahh
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))   Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archangels ((Marine squad, special ops))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next