One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan

Go down 
+2
Gael
zoros_babe_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 am

Van got up.

"What now? Something interesting?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 am

"If going to the others crew cabin is interesting then yes" Said Shaunic.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 am

"Then go on,and wake me when it stops getting dull." He said, going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 am

"Ok" Said Shaunic as he went with the crew.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Shrugging, Jim went with the flow. Though he could see the obvious advantages of entering into a Davy Back fight with only two crew members, it hardly seemed equitable for the other team.

"Just a thought, Miss Captain," Jim stated, hurrying up a bit to fall in step with Oceana, "but we can't really win this, one way or another." He paused to let the words exhaust their meaning, then went on to elaborate.

"The opposing 'crew' is but two; this is, only in the barest sense, a crew. If by some odd chance of very miraculous fate we lost a game, they'd gain a third and have increased their fortunes by half again." To emphases his point, he held up two fingers, then three. "Very, very good for them."

Both hands up, his fingers flew out to indicate the much larger number of members in their crew. "Now should we win, two things happen: one, we gain a very small and very likely unecessary addition to our fine lot, and secondly, they cease to be a crew completely, being but one. This is, how should I put it..." Pondering for a moment, Jim decided on shoving both hands forward in a gesture resembling pushing something.

"It's like being the short stack and going all in," he finally continued. "Either you double up or you're out. Either way, you were in a poor position. The drawbacks are small, and the rewards are, well..."

Stopping in his tracks, the cyborg watched as everyone continued walking to the ship he'd recently hitched himself to. His eyes fell on the other 'team's' captain.

"Double up."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am

Oceana simply smiled as Jim explained all of this to her. She was perfectly aware of all of this. Curling her finger, motioning for Jim to keep following. Her voice was low as she spoke to him, not wanting to offend the other crew in some way.

"You worry too much my friend." she began, "I am aware of the situation, but I'm not really in this for any sort of personal gain. It's just a little bit of fun I want. Looking at these two--particularly the captain--I'm thinking there will hardly be any risk in this at all. If they do gain one of our crew members, I have an ace up my sleeve. I thank you for your concern, but it's not really necessary." Opening the door to her quarters, she sat on the corner of her desk and smiled serenely.

The room was filled with all sorts of treasures and other sorts of odds and ends. Skeletons of strange and wondrous animals decorated the far left corner. There were glass display cases of priceless art pieces and beautifully crafted jewelery. Books of all shapes and sizes in a grand bookshelf lined the wall closest to the door.

"So Captain... You know what? I never caught your name sir." she said sounding totally aghast, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

"Monkey D. Shaunic." Said Shaunic.

"Im a zoan user."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am

"Yes, tell the ennemy all about you." Said Van, getting up
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

"What she asked." Said Shaunic
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Giving the duo a dry look, Oceana could feel a migraine coming on. So far, they were some of the most bumbling, rude and tactless people she had ever met. And they weren't even trying to be either. Straightening the pens on her desk she cleared her throat.

"We're not your enemies. This is simply just sport among fellow pirates." she said a little more irritatedly than she would have liked, "If you want to place all niceties aside, then by all means do so."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Ranyx facepalmed himself. They were loons, but whatever. He was worse.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Smiling, Jim nodded to the captain.

"A fellow zoan user, eh?" He thought for a moment, then invited himself to sit down on the floor with his back against the door through which they'd leave.

"I'm a zoan user as well," James continued, straight-faced. "I've eaten the Tori Tori no Mi, the crow model. I'm interested in seeing how our abilities match up." His own tone was so sweetly honest he had a hard time not smiling himself.

Presently, Jim grew extremely quiet and introspective. He stood, not using his arms, simply pressing against the ground with his feet and sliding his back up the wall. Taking a pair of blank golden slugs from his pockets, unminted beli pieces, and a letter opener from the captain's desk, he scored a very reasonable likeness of each of the two opposing team's pirates faces into them. With a casual flick of his wrist, one was tossed towards each with the corresponding face.

"Let's up the ante, gentlemen, so that all of us might play. Those two coins are 'your life'. If you lose a game, rather than choose one among you, we may choose to take 'your life'." Pausing, then, he put up a hand and made a face of mock-revulsion.

"Not so grim, friends, doesn't mean we have to kill you or anything. It means that from that moment on, on your honor as a pirate, your very life belongs to whomever holds that coin. You may place your loyalty where ever you like, stick with your mate, but until you die you must answer to the call of the owner of that otherwise unremarkable piece there. Beholden, until you have fulfilled one mortal boon; a favour, any favour, no matter how distasteful, that the owner asks."

Pacing across the cabin he took a seat respectfully distant from his captain, by Nova, in comparison to whom Jim was always a small target. He then continued.

"If you count your lives as wagers, in addition to your allegiance and your flag, you've five," he paused, letting the number hang hard on his lips and holding up five fingers, four on one hand and one on the other, "five wagers. What do you think?" Jim cast a look at his own captain, for approval, then back to the other two.

"Fair game?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

"I suppose its a fair fight." Said Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Van awaited his captains orders.

"Don't do anything we'll regret, Shaunic." He said
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Shaunic, who was just looking at Oceana now looking at Van. "Trust me I wont."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am

(ooc: does anyone feel strongly about keeping the format prose? 'cause I'm thinking at this point ICL would be easier)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:09 am

((What's ICL?))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am

((example: *Turns to see her assistant*
*he had disappeared for some time*
*without any sort of notice either*
*she was pretty sure she fired him*
*of course he wouldn't know that though*
*he was missing when she'd done it*

Oh dear...

*she rubbed her temples*
*sighed in aggravation*

Phoenix, not now... I'll speak to you about your sudden absence later. Just listen to the Professor lest he uses you as potion ingredients. )
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 am

((I have no problems if anyone else wants to, but I'm not really so comfortable RPing like that outside of realtime. ICL is fine if I can stick to prose in any case.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 am

((I'ma stick with prose too. It just looks nicer.))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 am

((I may slip in and out just 'cause I lazy like that... not to mention pretty busy most of the time now))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm

((So, how will we do this?))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm

((not sure what you mean))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

((How will we proceed with the Davy Back, I mean.))
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 am

((Alright, I propose we ditch the thread. Now, I'd still love to Davy back; let's find ourselves a crew with some challenge, though. I'll make a thread to see if we can get any takers. Lead on, mine capitan!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next