One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan

Go down 
+2
Gael
zoros_babe_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Shaunic

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm

"Hey Van I found them!" yelled Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Van looked at Shaunic.

"You truly are a miracle. And what do you mean, get over with it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

"Just that." Avarill replied. "That guy seems to be dumb as a rock. Doesn't spell well for a contest. I assume you are the captain of this crew?" He spoke to Van.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm

"Uhhh, actually. He's the captain." Said Van, pointing to Shaunic.

"I don't remember how ot happened exactly."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 pm

"That idiot doesn't seem cut out to be captain." Avarill commented. He was having doubts this would amount to any real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm

"I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you. He has some serious power...Maybe, I've never seen him in a full fight." said Van.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

"Maybe. But a simple brute is very weak when faced with me" Avarill replies, referring to his power.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:31 pm

"Avarill! Be nice!" Ranyx said, almost kicking him. "Nice to meet you two. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"Good." Said Shaunic.
"Wait why are you being nice to us?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Ranyx laughed. "There's no reason to be rude if you don't have to be. And besides, you haven't done anything to hurt us yet."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:55 pm

"Well, what am I supposed to call someone who missed what is literally right in front of him?" Avarill protested Ranyx's admonishments.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Ranyx walked over to Avarill. He bent over and whispered into Avarill's ear, "Don't make fun of people who might be blind or mentally challenged."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

"You have be point." Avarill whispered back. "I wouldn't think either of those would survive here.. though neither should an idiot." He continued, still whispering.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

" You talk about being rude for no reason." said Van.

"Also, why are you whispering. Hiding something?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Ranyx smiled. "Not really. But anyway. I think our captains might have to discuss this, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Van looked at Shaunic.

"Discuss away. I can't stop him." he said
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:55 pm

So Shaunic went to talk with there captain.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

"Go and do that, I'm gonna take a nap." Sai Van, putting his hat on his face and faling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Watching the bi-play with some lack of concern, Jim settled into the exchange with all the nonchalance of his professional slacker-ism. When the two finished talking, they had apparently agreed on some meeting between their captains or other.

"Miss Captain, they seem to want to talk to you," he began, removing his elbow from his door and yeing his flask. Arms flailing, Jim almost fell backwards. He wasn't exactly sure where the woman he'd come to know as being in charge, Oceana, was at the moment.

Finding stable ground beneath his fancily shod feet, he put his arms back to his side and looked around. The other 'team' had a pair of participants; he almost felt sorry enough for them to walk across the short field and sign himself over to the other side. All the same, Captain Edwards had been his very hospitable and tolerant host for some time; even a floating leech like James knew good taste from poor.

"Can we get to these games?" he inquired, not even sure he was even fully invited yet. "There are over nine thousand things I can bear to do, at any time, but none of them is waiting."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

"Hey you the captain whats your name?" Asked Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Oceana watched the entire exchange with a slight grin. It was true that she had concerns about her opponent's numbers, but experience had taught her that numbers weren't everything. Then again, the captain seemed a little... anyways, stepping forward and nodding in gracious acknowledgment she stuck out her hand for an amiable handshake.

"Captain Oceana S. Edwards, at your service sir." she said regally, "Shall we set up the terms of our Davy Back fight here, or in my cabin?"

(ooc: unspeakable you are more than welcome here Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:54 pm

"Since there are only two of you, there can be no more than one competition, in addition to the battle of the captains." Avarill said "As far as I can remember anyways." Avarill sat to the ground. "Some of us will have to sit this out then."
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Lets talk here. Said Shaunic looking at the captain suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

Gael was hiding behind several of the aforementioned large boulders. He had shriveled his ship up to hide it and had also had Peada take Squil for a ride elsewhere. Rirnef was curled up atop a sleeping Figdra, hiding in the shallows. He'd wait until this crew was done here, and then he'd talk with Ranyx at the next island.

Ranyx sighed. "A little more trust would be appreciated, Mr. Other-Crew's-Captain."
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 am

"Fine well talk at your cabin." Said Shaunic.

Van wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan   DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVY BACK FIGHT: Monkey Pirates vs. Youryonaka Kaizokudan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next