One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heiki's Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naneun1

Heiki's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Heiki's Weapon   Heiki's Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Heiki's Weapon 9q9o9u
weapon name: Karasuhebi (Black Snake)
description: Karasuhebi is a black wool scarf that ate the Gen Gen no Mi. The scarf, wrapped around its owner's neck, attacks using the sting at one end and grabs or blocks using the end that looks like a hand. Like Spandam's Funkfreed, it can communicate with others and "have a personality" using the face made by its own illusion technique.
weapon special abilities: After hitting the enemy three times with the sting or licking the enemy once with the tongue, Gen Gen no Mi is in affect.
personality: Karasuhebi does not show himself to anybody except to people that his owner trusts or allows to see. He is an arrogant braggard and likes to pick fights with others around him. Because of the contrast in personality between him and his owner Heiki, they get into arguments often, but in battle, they are undefeatable when it comes to teamwork. He tends to be a bit of a pervert.

Last edited by naneun1 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Heiki's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Weapon   Heiki's Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Its illusionary, right? How does it autonomously attack?
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Heiki's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Weapon   Heiki's Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 pm

What do you mean? The two weapons (a sword and a gun i think) that had "eaten" a devils fruit in the manga were able to move on their own like pets except they need commands... I guess, so the scarf would move like that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heiki's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Weapon   Heiki's Weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heiki's Weapon
Page 1 of 1