One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon) Empty
PostSubject: O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)   O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 am

Weapon name: O-Tzu / Das Omen

Weapon description:
http://wyrmcrush.deviantart.com/#/d2vbcxt

In dormant form: It is a black, smooth lacquered hardwood covered shirasaya odachi, from handle to scabbard, with a carbon blade which is 2 metres long, it's handle being 20 cm long.

In full zoan form: it is a crow that stands up to half a metre tall and has a wingspan of one whole metre. It's plumage is a glossy black, with the exception of a few spots of metallic grey feathers on it's wings and down it's back. It's talons and beak are a dark metallic grey as well.

In sword hybrid form: The wing frame is made of 2 metre blades for each wing, with sharp feathers sprouting out from each wing; the head is where the hilt and handle should be, and is a typical crow's head save the beak, which has become shaped and edged like a katana's blade tip curved in an upside down arc. It's tail is a flexible band of edged steel about 2 metres long as well, which starts from the hybrid form's shoulders (from where the wings grow out) and has tufts of long, sharp black feathers growing out until the last few metres. it's call is like an ordinary crow's call, albeit with a metallic ring to it.

Special abilities: The blade is O wazamono grade, and is an exceptional weapon with a cutting edge. That aside, it has eaten the Tori tori no mi, model crow, and has become a crow sword. It's hybrid form can be activated by yelling the weapon's true name (O-Tzu). It has ingested I.Q. and has become capable of flight at high altitudes in it's full zoan form. It has also become quite intelligent, and can understand and imitate voices that it has heard. With that, it (or he) can understand spoken commands and obey orders. It can also read texts, and decipher man made drawings and concepts. As such it can either attack or relay information to a target, depending on the command it is given. In his hybrid form, O-Tzu becomes faster and strikes swifter, capable of attacking and cutting through targets in mid flight. It's blade tip beak, relatively paper cut sharp feathers and it's edged tail make it hard to avoid or attack from all directions. It's feathers in this form are also smooth and, once again, very sharp, and so attempting to grab a hold of the creature is very difficult, as it can slip out of a captor's grasp, and severely cut and injure his/her/it's hands. It cannot transform into it's zoan or hybrid form while sheathed. He attacks only when ordered (calling it's name) and turns back into a sword from hybrid form when ordered as well. He can, however, become a full zoan from a sword of his own volition if not sheathed. He also cannot land while in hybrid form.

Personality: Is generally nosy, and will always intrude in on conversations to report back to his master. He is also a glutton, and will fly many miles just to find a battle field strewn with corpses where he can feast. He flies where ever he wishes, and revels in death and bloodshed. When a battle is finished, if he isn't sheathed, he will be preening the blood off his feathers, drinking the blood in the process. He has no actual love for his master, and only obeys commands because it gets him more corpses to feed on. He seems to be irritated by gunshots, and will attack anyone who shoots at him unless ordered not to.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)   O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 am

APPROVED

acceptonal
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)   O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)   O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O-Tzu (I.Q. zoan weapon)
Page 1 of 1