One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Genshi took one of his swords and blocked it. And used is other sword to try to stab Ningyo.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Ningyo pushed off the ground and used Geppou to escape Genshi. He created several small mannequins and dropped them on top of Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Genshi made a clay dome to protect himself, and was also able to run around. Trying to dodge some mannequins.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Ningyo managed to blow a hole in the dome with one of his mannequins, and he tried to slip some snakes into the dome through that hole.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Genshi threw off the dome. He Shot several waves towards the ceiling, attempting to break it down.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:16 pm

The snakes wound toward Genshi, getting closer and closer to his legs.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Genshi started stomping on the snakes, keeping an eye on his opponent, and the snakes he suspected would blow up
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Genshi's predictions were proven right. All the snakes exploded, and hopefully were able to get him. Ningyo began flinging Rankyaku at Genshi, hopefully to exhaust him.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Genshi was covered in his clay armor. He saw the Rankyakus and shot his sword waves to block them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Ningyo began forming a proper sized Buddha. Meanwhile, he distracted Genshi with more Rankyaku and a few butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Genshi used his swords to block the rankyakus and used his ring shaped cut to hit the butterflies, in an attempt to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

"Fall!" Ningyo said, as he dropped the huge Buddha on Genshi. He might miss, he might not.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Genshi took both his swords and jumped, He shot 2 blue waves through the buddha as another attempt to (finally) hit Ningyo
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

((I'm done here. You okay with that?))

Ningyo used Rankyaku to counter Genshi's attacks. The Buddha exploded, engulfing the entire area in smoke. Ningyo was unsure if the explosion got Genshi. If it did, it probably wasn't close enough to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

(Okay, you win...for now)

Genshi was covered in soot.

"Your pretty good. I hope we can fight again someday." He passed out, right there.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Ningyo dropped to the ground. He picked up the unconscious Genshi and brought him to a doctor. He dusted off his suit and left.

((Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm

(Hoped I helped with the practise, thanks for helping me test out Genshi too)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

((Not a problem! ^,^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))   Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Ningyo Needs Practice! ((Closed and done.))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2