One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)

Go down 
+10
Shichibukai Hunter
Shadow
Captain Clearwater
Layman Iconoclast
Wander
Redmerv
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
TheBlackLuffy
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Iken has my vote...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 pm

I shall hereby bestow my vote upon Iken.

You shall need a thread to make this a known thing, but i think you know that. Welcome to the ranks of the Yonkou

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 am

well, well, it's about time... After the events of the ID thread I want to nominate Maximillion for the last yonkou position...

Here's the link: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3057-maximillion-mastermind-maimou?highlight=Maximillion

the story will be updated as soon as my application is accepted or denied
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 am

Maximillion has my vote.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am

I approve as well, I guess.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 am

Wally has been removed from listings after some thought and review, due to extreme inactivity. there are 2 yonkou slots now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 pm

So... will Max be approved as a yonko?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 pm

After much review and waiting, you have carried your character in many events , and i believe you have enough fame and your crew posseses power as well. I Approve of your character who presents the qualities of a yonkou.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Just for the record after the recent announcement of Admin-sama, I am informing that my character is keeping his status as a yonko, as he is active.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Yerp, same thing goes for Iken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:35 pm

I give my approval with the condition that a thread will be made in which Roko will get his chance to shine more, to the point that he will be officially recognized as a yonko in the RP after it ends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 pm

I agree with the terms Maxulus has provided
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm

that blatant ff7 clone? I do not give my approval, then again, Ive only ever approved of one of these, you only need one more mod or admin to say yes, its not that I dont like the character, but I expect a higher level of creativity, not that thats mattered in the past
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

I approve of Roko's placement, following in the steps of the duo before me.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! *Stamp* Cloud is now a yonkou
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 am

i would like to ask that Anubis's yonkou status be revoked, as he doesnt have a sufficient crew to upkeep this title and my level of activity has been non existant
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 am

done
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 pm

I won't be on here much more so I'm giving up the Yonkou slot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4