One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two! Empty
PostSubject: Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two!   Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

thats right, July 1st was this sites birthday!

Two years now and I never thought wed get past one Im so proud of all of you and were only five users away from the big three double zeros! Man how time has flown by and it seems like just yesterday two years ago that this place was just me and a couple of friends... oh wait.

To commemorate this event the RP is finally going to shift over to an AU RP, for those of you that don't know AU stands for "Alternative Universe" meaning that this is no longer connected to the one piece cannon, naturally changes to the setting will be made to fit this so go ahead and break out of Impel down, conquer the Lobby, wage war on the world nobles or what ever you like!

also as an added note Major Sarcasm is finally a mod after his years of loyal patronage and Redmrv is promoted to Admin do to Irrational's departure.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two!   Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 pm

in honor of the AU cannon orgs of all kinds are up and rumble balls have finaly been added
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Another Anniversary! Race to the Grand Line turns Two!
Page 1 of 1