One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Line Times!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Iggy
InTents
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Grand Line Times!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm

(Recent news in the forum's/ Please Add Other new's as well During this week that you feel that The Grand line Times Would print in there newspaper)

THE DOCK'S To Louge Town Have Been Destroyed By the Renegade Cyborg Pirate Morada Killing many innocent people. Vice Admiral Nishki killed the cyborg in an all out battle saving Louge Town!!
The Ship Builder's are quickly repairing the dock's so life can return to normal.

KIDNAPPED! A little girl from Amazon Lilly Was Kidnapped By the Dreaded Black Berri Pirates Luckily The Brave Kurojuuji Kaizoku Pirates Rescued The Little girl She in Now Save and sound back in Amazon Lilly.

The Traitor Tiberius has Been Killed by The Great Vice Admiral Niski along with some help From Walley and His KuroJuuji Pirates.

DIRE NEWS! Its it as my most displeasure to inform all you good people what has happened at water 7 The Black Berri Pirates Ravaged The Town, destroyed the station marine base there and along with wiping out half the town. Before escaping with CLASSIFIED PLAN'S The Great shibuckai Mervz Fought The dreaded Pirate Unholy And His crew. After A fierce fight ,Barely Getting away from Shibuckai Mervz.
The Marines Informed Us that
The Black Berri Pirates are believed to be heading For Impel Down The world Government id Offering A reward for any Information you Have On The Black Berri Pirates.

Plans Revealed for Massive Destroyer

THE MARINE HEADQUARTERS announced plans to construct a massive ship yesterday. The plan came about due to increased pirate activity in the Grand Line. High-ranking officials believe that such a vessel, when completed will discourage any further action by pirates in this new age. Speculation has risen, questioning if such a ship would even be able to move, or even be built. Marine Headquarters assures the public that the ship will be completed later this year and will be completely indomitable.

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:09 pm

This is a pretty good idea. Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Ty ya if you guys post something in here like a town being destroy or Kidnapping or a new invention or anything like that post it here and ill edit my post to include it.

Going to being putting up a Newspaper very week
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm

The Grand Line Times!!!!! Procee10
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

you can not change the world that much, your characters are hearby liquidated...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Well this is a good idea in theory. With perseverance, hard work, and alot of typing you could pull it off. Though using the PM system forummotion has kindly provided would be very helpful to avoid topic cluttering, but your PM box would probably be full...

So take whatever course of action you wish, and this most definitely is a brilliant, first-time idea.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 pm

liquidated?? My characters Only Kidd napped a girl and attacked water 7 and plan to head to impel down please explain yourself
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm

So what, do people submit a bunch of articles and then a paper is published at the end of the week?
I think there should be a place to claim your topic you are writing so we don't have repetes talking about the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm

No i would just edit my post for the week to include your Info
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 pm

sorry but your changeing the world essentaly by destroying those docs and I assmued you did it

my apologies *unliquidates*

now is a good time to bring up: I HATE INJUSTICE!!! Sano may have to rise again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 pm

thank you =) ya Its not just my chars in the news i read up on the recent even's that effect people "Lol i didnt read all of them thats why i want people to put this post some major events going on
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm

yes well please try to report all major RP events not just your own, now youve peaked my intrest, do tell me more about whats happaned as Sano may need to intervein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Currently In the New's The Only Villain's At large Who Haven t Been caught are The Black Berri Pirates, After Attacking Water 7 they stole the plans for the gates of Justice In order to get into impel down to save Mr blues Blue gorilla friends just as Unholy promised him. Currently planning there attack they hope to reach Impel down and rescue them and maybe a few prisoners.

But im sure thell have a hard time fighting all the marine shukubai an other World Goverment Characters in there upcoming Attack on impel Down

(Im hopeing someone else puts some more news in this thread so i can update my Newspaper =) / most of the events in the news have been resolved already)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:55 pm

note: this is only a year after Roger, you cannot do things that have not yet been done at the series start which means no one ever breaks from Impell down accept mr swords for legs, the shcihcibuklai have not formed yet eirther
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Oh only a year after Rodger? darn Im gonna have to do a few changes. hmmm How about a Ship battle infront of impel down perventing us from getting there by showing the world governments strength and warding us off or killing us. Sence then i wouldnt have to do alote of changes. and ill call it Seriouse: battle at sea World government attacks Balck berri pirates????

That be cool?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:02 pm

fine as long as the furture IS NOT CHANGED this is just the first grate age of pirates not luffy's era which is between the great age of pirates and the era of the new world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:03 pm

No changing the future got it =)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:03 pm

((I'm going to use this thread to introduce an idea I've been toying with for a short adventure that everyone can participate in.))

Plans Revealed for Massive Destroyer

The Marine Headquarters announced plans to construct a massive ship yesterday. The plan came about due to increased pirate activity in the Grand Line. High-ranking officials believe that such a vessel, when completed will discourage any further action by pirates in this new age. Speculation has risen, questioning if such a ship would even be able to move, or even be built. Marine Headquarters assures the public that the ship will be completed later this year and will be completely indomitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 pm

thank you for the news =) Irrational =)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 pm

this ship being? if it isnt in the future it will have to go, if its in the canon i cannot be destroyed =_=" either way I dont like the sound of that

so should I bring Sano back or not? If so how?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 pm

It's not canon, so you can imagine what its fate will be. But the adventure will be the sinking of it most likely.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

so thats a no on Sano then?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 am

I see no reason not to bring Sano back. Not sure how though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 am

Send Sano to Salamthia
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 am

BREAKING NEWS, DOKOMI IN RUINS , PIRATES RESPONSIBLE, MARINES HELPLESS!!!!

Yesterday the peaceful city of Dokomi was left in ruin as a pirate crew invaded the peaceful island nation and destroyed it, Marine sources refuse to identify at the moment the name of the villains of this deed but whoever did it, is high on their list of priorities, it seems the violent acts will not cease at this moments as pirates continue to rampage across the world. While this travesty occurred , the marines were busy celebrating the promotion of one of the famous children of justice Martello Young who had recently played a vital role in avoiding the invasion of Salamnthia. When asked about this event Rear Admiral Martello only had this to say "I will not rest, or sleep till i have seen these monsters brought to justice!!!!!" It seems that dark times are ahead for all of us here on the Grand line, will anyone be able to stop these prates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line Times!!!!!   The Grand Line Times!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Line Times!!!!!
Page 1 of 1