One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island

Go down 
+4
KnightnGail
Hysteria
GoreFish
zoros_babe_1
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 am

Ziv quickly took a step back. There was no need for him to stay that close to her any longer, so she made sure he didn't.
Only then she nodded, giving him a wary look. She didn't trust him, even though he had saved her. And he had spent way too much private time with her neck already.

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 am

(Sorry to think about leaving so soon after Gail returns, but if I don't win my soccer match and proceed to regionals this morning, I'll be going on a roadtrip to Yellowstone until the 28th of this month. So if I don't respond with something in the next twenty four hours, you can assume that I'm on my way there. I apologise for any inconveniences, so feel free to drag Jackson where you need)
Back to top Go down
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Jay was a little taken aback when the woman backed away from him and gave him a scared look. He hadn't meant to scare the poor woman. This is what makes me hate girls they're so touchy Jay thought to himself stepping back in line with the cat man.
"So... shall we get going?" Jay asked plenty annoyed with the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

(Sorry it took so long. I've been recovering from surgery and other such things)

Jean himself was disconcerted by the fact that the mute dancer didn’t know how to write. Even being an orphan raised circus performer, he had taken the time to learn reading, writing and basic mathematical skills. He certainly would have to take action and fix her illiteracy so that he could communicate with her more efficiently rather than have to play a game of charades every time he wanted to know what she was thinking. So far though, he could tell she was uncomfortable around men.

“That’s what I said not too long ago Jay!” Jean snapped in response to his question, “So let’s get busy and shove off!” Stalking off quickly, he began busying himself with unfurling the mainsail. Hopefully they still had enough time to put some good distance between the island and themselves before the marine and his squadron of animals awoke.
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Ziv certainly was happy that they'd finally leave, and got on board quickly.
She'd have to explain the sudden appearence of rodents on the ship later, but getting away was her first priority now.
She wasn't too sure about what to do, but she wanted to make herself useful.
She took up a rope connected to, uhm... a sail, perhaps? Or simply the mast?
and held it in her hands, staring at it. As if staring would get it to move. But what else could she do?
Once again, it hit her that she was actually pretty useless. She laid the rope down again and instead decided she'd explore the ship. She sure did hope she wouldn't have to sleep in the same room with the men.

((Heeey, welcome back!
Spoiler:
Heh, just putting it in spoiler to be sure...))
Back to top Go down
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Despite being snapped at Jay followed the captain's orders immediately as he began to help prepare the ship for launch. He followed suit of the captain and began to release the secondary sail.
He noticed the girl pick up a rope look at it and then decide she didn't want to hinder anything and instead dropped it and walked away. Is the captain really going to let her get away with that? Jay thought to himself as he continued his task. To him anyone who couldn't do anything was useless. She's lucky she's a decent thief otherwise she probably wouldn't have made it on the ship he thinks and then decides it was none of his concern.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:51 pm

(Hello everybody! I'm a new crew member!)

Naneun was hungry. Very hungry. "Too bad someone stole my money. Huh, Ace?" she frowned, petting the brown sea-raccoon on her right shoulder. "Man, he must have guts to steal from me while I was distracted by that lady dancing." She petted the giant bandaged weapon tied to her back.

Ace seemed to frown as well. "I guess we'll do the usual." the girl mumbled, poking her forehead with her index finger. "Osanai." The instant she spoke that word, her body shrunk to that of a little child's. The child turned toward her raccoon friend who started transforming into an infant. Holding the child in her arms, she ran into the nearby bakery only to walk back out moments later with a large loaf of bread. "I almost feel bad for tricking the lady so easily," she laughed.

It was a normal thing for them to do when they didn't have money. Yes, acting out as a starving six year old with an infant sister who had lost her family in a fire was normal.

Ace changed back into his raccoon form, but the girl stayed as a child. Afterall, it was much easier to fill a child's stomache than a nineteen year old's.

Naneun froze when a large shadow covered the ground below her. "A dragon?" she wondered, looking up at the sky, only to find that whatever it was that created the shadow was gone. "It seems like I've been on this island for too long. This is why I need to be out at sea and not on land." the child mumbled to nobody while finger the black hat on her head.

"Let's go find our boat, Ace."

Last edited by naneun1 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:11 pm

((is this for crew members only, or can any one join?))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

((Well... I guess it's open. I never did specify really... Yeah It's Open to anyone Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

((thanks a bunch!))

A strange man walked by; strange because his eyes were looking up when he was supposed to be looking at the path in front of him; which is why he tripped over a bag of flour a second later. aA cloud of white puffed out over the street, flour spilling everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Silvio was running around the town giving it some flare with his creativity. Most of the buildings were enlightened with his masterpieces of hard work, but every thinks the opposite. He had no money to buy food, hungry as usual, but maybe a little artwork can take his mind off of it. Silvio found a boat without his tag on it "Looks like this plain old boat needs a little paint job..." Silvio took out his cans of spray paint and gave it a new look. Then a shadow loomed over him. He looked up and saw..."A dragon? I must be on crack!" He never believed in mythical creatures, especially dragons. Then he continued to paint the boat.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:40 pm

The man stood up, white with flour all over. Several people pointed and laughed, others ridiculed him under their breaths, and whispered to their friends.

None of this seemed to register to him.
"Gotta catch big wing....." the man muttered, a faraway smile on his face, pale dreamlike blue eyes staring into the sky. He kept walking in the same direction that the shadow passed.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Jean had just finished unfurling the sails and had dropped down onto the deck. Overhead, he could see the dragons flying away. They had woken up sooner than he thought they would. Growling to himself, he chose to keep his frustration with his newly acquired crew members silent. In time things would surely work out. These people were lucky though. If he didn't need them, he would have killed them by now. Stalking over to the other side of the ship to raise the anchor, he paused. Spray-paint. The pungent smell of spray-paint became suddenly apparent to him. Narrowing his eyes, he paused. Somebody was spray-painting the ship.

Balling his fists, he picked up his striped staff and marched over to the gangplank. Sure enough, there was a young man at the side of the ship, spraying some sort of decal on the side. Walking up to him slowly, he stopped just behind him and leaned on his staff. Whatever he was painting wasn't finished. He was actually sort of curious to see how it would turn out.

"You know, in most cases, it's polite to ask permission first before you mark up other people's property." he said in a dark voice.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am

The six-year old version of Naneun walked up and down the harbor looking for her boat, passing a man covered in flour along the way. She failed to find her boat; however, she found someone painting a boat. "What is he doing?" Curious, she decided to stay and wait for the painting to finish.

After a couple of minutes, the child grew bored and stood up to continue looking for her boat when suddenly a man popped his head out from the the ship and said to the man in a dark voice: "You know, in most cases, it's polite to ask permission first before you mark up other people's property."

"Ace, why don't we stayed a little longer to watch what happens," Naneun laughed to herself, stopping the sea-raccoon as things started to look interesting. "Maybe they have money... for me."
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 am

The odd man walked almost casually towards the town centre, where a tall bell tower stood; he carried a briefcase with him, a big one, but it did little to slow his pace. He walked into the tower, and began to climb; once he reached the top chamber, he scrambled onto the roof. He could see the entire town from here. He opened his brief case, and began to piece together an odd weapon.

((is it alright if some minor Npcs are introduced now?))
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 am

Silvio had no idea people were on the ship he was painting, so he stopped and said to the man, "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your property." he said with a warm smile on his face. "I'm just giving it some decal, it just looks too plain for me too ignore, just like all of the buildings in this boring city." Silvio put down his paint cans and turned towards the man. He was calm even though he might face a fight. "Now if you allow me to finish, I will bother you no more after this. So can I finish this painting?" Paint was covered all over the space where he was standing, and his clothes too. Silvio patiently waited for a reply from this ship's owner while the tape on his face irritated him like a fly circling a man.

Last edited by GhostlyPirate on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 am

There was something going on down there. The captain had left his ship.
Ziv petted Abo on his small head. She would much rather change clothes first, but for just checking what was going on, the dancing clothes she was wearing would do. The rats had brought her her luggage.
She walked towards the two men, curious to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 am

Three men on the ground, dressed ordinarily but tanned extremely, looked up at the bell tower, all with worried expressions on their faces.

"Man, this is NOT a good idea," the first grunt murmured. "Why'd the boss hook Sarceau up for a bag n tag smack bang in the middle of civilisation!?" The second grunt nodded slowly, never taking his eyes off the tower roof. The third man, however, was eyeing the ship in port, listening in on the commotion of 2 people, one of which was doing graffiti on the ship's hull.

Meanwhile, Martin Sarceau aimed his newly assembled weapon horizontally at the winged shadows soaring above and away from the town.
Back to top Go down
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Jay watched confused as Jean walked off the ship after something. He finished what he was doing and walked over to the edge of the boat with Jackson to see what was going on only to find the captain half-yelling at a man who had been painting the ship. Even though he knew there was still things to be done Jay couldn't help but watch to see what happened.

((Sorry for moving Hysteria's character like that I just felt he needed to be mentioned since Hysteria isn't around right now))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 pm

(I'm not offended in the slightest, Gail, thanks for trying to keep him involved. It looks like the thread took off while I'm away. I'm still on schedule to be back on the 28th, so I'm not home just yet I'm back from my trip, and should be able to reply regularly now.

And yay for new crewmembers)

Jackson leaned casually against the railing of the ship as he stood beside Jay. Watching the scene unfold with mild interest, Jackson determined that the painter's determination to vandalize the side of the unadorned vessel was much more entertaining than preparing the ship for launch. It was quite apparent by the tone of Jean's voice that he didn't appreciate the work of art, causing Jackson to remain mildly alert. He had already collapsed once in result of the Ringmaster's abilities, and he didn't feel like falling prey to the man once more.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Naneun felt Ace squirming in her arms, probably bothered by the smell of paint. "Stay still, Ace. I won't forgive you if you do something stupid," the girl frowned, holding the sea-raccoon tightly.

However, Ace managed to jump out of her arms, landing near one of the paint bucket and knocking it down. "Damn it," Naneun threw the small bag of bread behind a bush, ready to play the part of a homeless child in need of money and food if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am

While waiting for a reply, a raccoon came out of nowhere and knocked down his cans of paint. Then a small child appeared, possibly owning the raccoon. Though his personality was as nice as a warm, summers day, it was his bandages the wrapped around his face that made him seem a little terrifying. Wondering whether he should scare away the child or not, he decided not to and just patted her on the head. "That's a cute little pet you got there. Now you better run along, this guy is angry at me..." Silvio then shifted his body towards the direction of the pirate, looking at him with a serious expression on his face. "Now, are you going to let me finish or not, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 am

Abo hissed loudly when the racoon appeared.
Ziv patted him on the head. Yes, he'd hiss as long he was in her arms, feeling all safe and secure, but he wouldn't fight. He was a coward, even for a ferret.
She looked at the child that had appeared. Homeless, most likely.
Under her mistrust towards anything that moved, she couldn't help but warm up to her a little. After all, she had been homeless as a child, too.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Meanwhile, slightly down the street, a dark, leather clad figure, looking like a hunched man wrapped in black leather, walked past.

Matt really didn't want to assume this form right now, since it was midday, the sun was blazing in the sky, and he felt like he was wearing a custom microwave suit. Still, he was advertising his services to any company that needed it, holding a board up, with the title "Man for hire" stenciled on.

Then, he saw two things;
A crowd of people near a boat, congregating amidst a boat with a half painted hull and someone with a paint brush.

A loaf of bread in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Jean laughed at the painter's statement. He wasn't angry in the least. A little miffed perhaps, but he knew that he'd make the painter pay for his impudent display of vandalism. Then turning his attention to the little girl, his lips curled back into a devilish grin. Approaching the young girl and crouching down to her level, he chuckled darkly. Ruffling the little girl's hair he spoke to her in a smooth voice.

"Don't worry little girl, I wouldn't dream of letting any harm come to you while you're here." he said, trying to sound comforting, "You and your little-- rat-- can play here as long as you like. As for you--" he said turning his attention to the bandaged man, "You can finish your painting, but that'll have to wait. There are marines here and we've got to hightail it out of here. So either come aboard or scram."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island   Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates de les Cirque On San Faldo Island
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next