One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 am

Jade did not regret her outburst nor her paranoia but she did feel a bit foolish anyway. She picked up the cat, as it wandered back into the room. After Ginji's obnoxious taunting, she suddenly noticed that she had never actually backed away from Hawks after pinning him against the wall. She felt her face grow a bit warm upon noticing the proximity. She buried her face in the cat's fur to hide blushing that she hoped wasn't there or that no one noticed. She spoke with an indifferent tone as she took a couple of steps backward. "You have interrupted ... nothing. Am I to expect any more of your... helpful ... company? I would very much like to have no more of your surprises. "

Kiana finally manages to wander to the upper deck, with her rum in tow, after never receiving a distress call from Jade. She leans against the doorway of the cabin. "What's this... a party and you haven't invited me, J-Unit? What a selfish captain. What's all this noise I was hearing and what's a party without a fine fetching of rum?" She holds out her bottle to Ginji who was closest to her.

Jade places a palm on her forehead, sighing a bit. "Kiana. Get out. ...and take that vile liquid with you. "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 am

"Oh, lovely rum ~! Maaaaha ~!" Ginji takes out his bottle and says "Cheers" to Kiana.
After he does that he drinks once, then he gets out and sees Dude swinging 2 large chains "Help me out doctor, we will wrap those on that ship so I can carry it, this will speed things up !" he says to Ginji.
All of a sudden, Hawks gets out his deck "I shall show you a trick ~!" he makes quick movements and such, and performs what appears to be a very hard-to-accomplish card trick. Then he walks out "I can teach you that and more, my lady." he says to Jade and then walks away, slowly turning his head to the frond, so he can see Jade for a little while as he is walking away.

(Lets speed up a bit now, cause my main char is waiting his crew lol xD)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Kiana takes a drink from her own bottle of rum half draining the bottle as an unconscious competitive stab at Ginji. "I'll get more rum!" Kiana slips by Jade, grabbing Jade's katana on her way. "I'm going to put a good edge on this... bloody hell, lass... you couldn't even cut bread with this over-grown butter knife!"

Jade ignores Kiana and raises a brow at Hawks, deciding to conceal her amusement for the moment. She offers an unenthused "golf-clap," utterly dripping with disdain. She breezes past him and pats his shoulder while slipping a single cherry into his hand. "Oh... what a clever boy you are.. here is a treat for you! I simply cannot wait to see more... you are an absolute delight." She offers a very taunting smirk before dashing off, meaning to be more playful than offensive.

The noise of Ginji and Duke draws her to the upper deck where she is very happy to see the collaboration of comrades. Watching them, she suddenly misses her days of piracy and her lost crew. She feels tired of not really living for fear of harming her ship, which is, other than Kiana, the only remaining vestige she has left of her previous life as a pirate.

Even among strangers, seeing a functioning crew brings a nostalgic delight. She decides to loosen up and enjoy the excursion, even if it may bring peril or death. She wanders up to Ginji and allows her highly muscled half-beast sphinx from to overtake her. "May I be of assistance, Sir? You are my guest, so I'm afraid I really must insist that I aid your voyage in whatever way possible. I shall do all in my power to aid in your swift and safe arrival at your destination. I must apologize for the dreadfully slow pace of my ship." She proceeds to help him secure the ship for departure.

(Ok. Sure.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 am

( Let's assume that we reached Sabaony now ok ?)

The ships have finally reached their destination, Shabaony archipelago. "Finally ~! Maaaha !!"
Hawks talks to the 2 women "My captain is in Groove 34, lets go there, I am sure he will award you well my ladies."
Dude states that he will stay here to secure the ship's safety first and then he will follow.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:11 am

(k)
Jade replies flatly. "As you wish, m'lord." She then says a few words to Kiana before following the others. "If I should fail to return here in the next two days for any reason, the ship is yours. "
Kiana nods solemnly and wanders back to the ship and nods to Dude before returning to her forge to continue working on various weapon modifications.
Jade makes sure all of her weapons are securely affixed to her hip before throwing a heavy, dark, hooded cloak over her shoulders. She marvels at the weight of it before discovering that the stray cat from before was sleeping in the hood. She shrugs, not bothering to disturb the sleeping feline.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 am

The group begins to walk towards the place. Hawks doesnt talk and he seems like he is troubled by something, maybe thinking something. That's in sharp contrast to Ginji's relaxed and carefree walking and facial expression "Its been some time since we saw captain- lovely-sama ~! Maaaha ~!!"
He then comments to Nouhime that she finally will get to see her "lovely hubby~!"
After a short while, they are approached by a gang of bandits "Hey hey hey, you people, give us the goods and you are free to go, Hahahaha !"

(OOC that gives a chance for that cut lip we talked about xD)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:46 am

(OOC: Haha!! ... Aww... XD)

Without a change in facial expression or demeanor, Jade gives the bandits a cold, apathetic acknowledgement. She steps ahead of the group and starts to unsheathe her katana, deeming the bandits no particular threat. The corner of her mouth then quirks into an evil grin and she releases the hilt, not bothering to draw the blade. "Why waste time?"
She then removes the cloak and...cat and allows for a quick transformation into a her half-beast form, stepping toward the ruffians, with her wings out stretching to be a distraction and to shield the others behind her from potential projectiles, as to honor her commitment of assuring them safe passage.
With feline speed, powerful legs, built for hunting swift and nimble prey, launch her at one of the bandits, claws out stretched and lion-like teeth aimed precisely for the jugular of the unlucky wretch, instinctively driven by the sweet smell of delicious blood pulsing just beneath the man's skin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 am

"She is a fruit user ! Look out !!" one shouts. Ginji moves forward "Allow me to lovely quickly end this ~! Maaaha ~!" needles appear in Ginji's fingers and stabs himself "Renaldo growth hormones ~!" His hands suddenly increase in size, almost half a giant's size each one "Pressure grand lovely cannon ~!" He sents an enormous pressure wave that takes everyone out but at the same time knocks everyone from the group away.
"Are you crazy ?!" Hawks shouts before he is blown away from the shock attack.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Jade's partially spread wings catch the air from the pressure wave, sending her a bit air born before landing on her feet in front of everyone else, enraged. She storms over to Ginji with cat-like fury in her eyes "YOU, sir! You simply had to take all of the bloody fun for yourself, I see!! I admit that I was using a flintlock to kill a mosquito... but you just used a bloody cannon!"
She rather suspected that Ginji enjoyed inflicting the violence almost as much as she would have and suddenly felt less angry. "Excellent work, Showboat. Are we ready to move along, then?"
Remembering that her half-beast far increased her size an weight to around 700kg, she suspected she probably caught less air or damage than the others. She returned to her human form and raced over to make sure everyone who she had given her word to protect was alright ... even if they were harmed by the over zealous actions of one of their own.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Hawks throws away a piece of wood that was covering him "Talking about excessive power .. " he mumbles to himself and gets up. However, despite that claim, Ginji ensured that no one from his group would get any important injuries at all. Hawks notices his lip is cut and rubs it with the back of his thumb "How troublesome .. " he monologues.

Meanwhile~
Dude: Oi girly, got any more of that alchohol ? Hyahahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Jade offers Ginji another very annoyed glare. She notices a small scrape on her shoulder and licks it briefly. The feline healing enzymes produced by her mouth, a more accelerated version than enzymes produced by most other cats, begins to mend the torn tissue moments after contact. This byproduct of her fruit power could, unfortunately, only be used to mend small superficial dermal abrasions and prevent infection but it had its uses.
The faint scent of blood and a flicker of red captures her attention and she wanders over to Hawks. She lifts his chin with a finger to examine his injury. "Mm.. this simply won't do. I gave my word that I would see you to your destination unharmed and ... without a scratch. Be still a moment and... please ... forgive me for this..." She kisses his lips and very faintly, then runs her tongue ever-so-lightly over the scratch, hoping this would deposit enough enzymes to mend the wound but the cut was slightly deeper than she had guessed. She could only assume that he understood what she was doing. She gives him a very very apologetic look before kissing him again, more deeply this time, to ensure that the cut had the time and opportunity to heal completely.

Kiana was wandering back to her forge when Dude's voice caught her attention. A gleeful grin crossed her mouth at the promise of a new drinking buddy. She collected two containers of rum, offering on to Dude on her way up to the deck. " ... but be careful with his blend, little friend ... It tastes like pure fire and the smallest taste will bloody-well bring you to your knees and pitch your world into darkness if you haven't the stomach for it ... and if you come to ... in a few days, you won't even remember what hit you ... " She took a long drink, draining half of her bottle before offering him a competitive smirk. "Think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Hawks didnt see that coming. He actually blushes despite his overally good ability to control himself. Ginji pops up and suddenly there is a flash "That shall remain as a photoe ~! Maaaaha ~!!!"
Hawks then touches his lip, the wound was gone "T-thanks .. I think." he says with a soft voice, almost whispering. Then Ginji pops up again "I will use healing lovely hormones to you 2 ~!"
"Oi oi ! I dont wanna lose 10 years !" Hawks yells.

Dude smirks "I am the man !" He gulps down just as much, but slightly more and laughs "That thing is decent ! Hyahahaha, lets have a contest !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Jade felt far more affected than she expected or wanted to be, despite the practical intentions of her actions. Hawks' blushing only made her feel ...guilty. She narrows her eyes at Ginji and his ... random camera. "MUST you be obnoxious? ... do put that away, Shutter-bug!"
She turns her attention back to Hawks, now finding it somewhat difficult to make eye contact. "I... I'm so very sorry for the rather abrupt and ... troublesome intrusion... I was only trying to ... help. Are you quite sure it has healed completely?... If not, I could just... well ... I-I mean I'm sure you'll be alright if it hasn't... or... I could... um..." She shuts up before her rambling gets any worse. She steps back a bit, bows her head shamefully, and whispers faintly. "Forgive me." She quickly wanders off to see what became of her cloak and the cat that was tucked in the hood.

Kiana seems rather surprised to see Dude also survive the rum. After Ginji he is the second one from the same crew to be unaffected by it. "Nani?! Who the hell are you people?" She grins and finishes her bottle, with a look of satisfaction as though she had waited her entire life for someone to challenge her to a drinking contest. "Ooo... kitty's got claws... I guess I have to pull out the barrels then... you've got some chops but I don't think your really up for this ... prepare yourself for defeat...I'll show you who's than man of this ship... Grrrahahahaha!" Kiana wanders off to break out the barrels, very much excited to discover someone who appreciates her hell-born fermented nectar as much as she does.

(OOC: Hahahaha.. Ginji cracks me up....XD Also... guess who has been not letting me type much... jealous again! XD )
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 am

"Memories are lovely wonderful in life ~! Maaaha ~!!!" Ginji simply responds and smokes his cigar "The base is that way ~! Maaaha~!!" he follows.
"It's fine, no harm done." Hawks responds. "Shall .. shall we continue now ?"
Ginji is trying to duplicate the photoe on a nearby shop "GET SERIOUS !" Hawks screams in a comical fashion.

"We are the kings, of course, Hyahahahaha !" Dude grins and gulps down the rest "I am a sea wolf, not a kitty, kitties are a title for the cute and calm, a wolf is for the strong and ferocious !" Dude laughs and accepts Kiana's "challenge".
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 am

Jade locates her cloak with the cat, already sleeping on it as though nothing at all happened. "Continue? ...you mean?... OH! Oh... continue going... yes, that... yes... do let's go on!" She begins walking, a bit flustered, until she hears Ginji getting yelled at.
Jade also calls out to Ginji. "Oi troublemaker! He's right... We probably should be on our way now... there could be more bandits around and someone's soft and delicate little mouth probably can't handle any more punishment today!" She offers Hawks a mocking smirk before wandering over to Ginji more amused than annoyed ...until she realizes what what Ginji was being scolded for.
"OIIIII!! What's that?!?!" she immediately pounces at him, snatching the photo so that it may meet a violent destruction before it can ever be reproduced. She takes off running ahead a little so the photo cannot be taken back before she manages to destroy it. While running she glances down at the photo and absolutely loses it ... she begins to laugh uncontrollably at the horrified look on Hawk's face in the photo. She stops near a tree to catch her breath from laughing so much.

~

"Kings of what, exactly? I bloody guarantee you it isn't of rum..." Kiana raises a brow still a bit surprised that he is still conscious. "A ferocious wolf, are you now?... we'll see about that one. " She takes both bottles are refills them from a nearby tapped barrel. "Prepare yourself, little laddie ... I'll be taking that throne of yours now...Cheers."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 am

(OOC Lets continue this on the thread I just made ok ?)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 am

(OOC: Savvy.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2