One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 am

She had never expected to find a target here. Admittedly, it was an odd place but she was never unprepared. The cool breath of the night was exhilarating as the moonlight danced upon the sharpened edges of thirsty blades. A thin finger ran slowly over down the length of the blade's side, thick crimson liquid pool at the side of her finger and spilling over to the top. It would be cleaned properly later but this was good enough for now. She tilted her hand down, letting the collected liquid run a quarter of the way down her steady finger before it was brought to her pale coral lips to deposit a crimson smear along their gentle curvature. Her lower lip was bitten briefly to collect the deposited liquid, still warm and teeming, almost pleading to to be returned to it's mundane cycle of circulation. ...but here it remained... the taste- the tantalizing flavour of desperation in the liquid rolling across her tongue like rich desert wine, thick and sweet with memories and regret. It was delicious, yet ... empty, like perfectly made katana, reverberating its own unique and deadly song, with no one to wield it. She took small solace in her successes; it was only money and for what? Her days were spent as a purchased means to an end, a tool. She was indifferent... no loyalty, no hatred, no feeling at all. Though she could choose to whom she would allow use of her lethal services, her life was not her own. Her life was a series of meaningless chores of death with a forgotten pulse... no purpose and no end. Had everything always been so empty? No, but she never troubled herself to remember. She existed for tomorrow and the endless parade of spilled blood, and collected bounties and yet never truly lived. She peered at the shuddering body at her feet, taking a few moments to watch the final clinging vestiges of vitality softly melt away as lingering snowflakes submit to an early spring. She had seen it so many times but it never got old, to see a living being become nothing more than a shell as every trace of what defined that individual simply ceases to exist ... every year, every memory, every obligation, every bad habit ... all gone within a single, well defined moment when an identity fades to absolute darkness. The deep-scarlet liquid that flowed from the clean curved wound across the victims torso, forced ever open by the thronging struggles made against approaching death, was pooling still larger, seeping under the heavy soles of her steel toed boots. She had been clement that day, giving him the extra second to draw his small pistol, but it wasn't enough. It never was. Before he could ever wrap his fingers around the trigger, his vitals were failing as a smooth C-shaped incision was carved starting with a heavy, arced backslash that slowly curved upon itself with a finishing forward slashing follow-through, a cruel trademark to claim her work. Her other lonely blade held a position at her opposite hip but rarely got to taste blood of its own. It was better this way. A wicked smirk passed slowly across her pale lips as the fury slowly subsided from her dark emerald visage. She had always been good at her job but had not always been so soulless. She let the tip of the blade trace the distinctive c-shaped wound and soft murmur passed through unfittingly soft lips as she dropped an open dark crimson lotus blossom, just upon the delicate cusp of wilting, on the fresh corpse. "Something to remember me by."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 am

Her ship was finally finished. A thorough job of desecrating the body was accomplished, courtesy of her katana before she completed the transaction by burying all but the head. The severed flesh was cauterized by flame before the head was placed into a black bag which was kept in a small, empty wine cask which was then submersed in the small onboard aquarium, separate from the one designated for culinary endeavors. The paper outlining the bounty was tucked securely in an inner pocket of her cloak. The aquarium bought her some time before it was imperative to redeem the bounty lest it was no longer possible to identify the face. She quickly checked the inner folds of her cloak, making sure a few select items were resting safely. She inhaled deeply, recording the distinctive scent to memory. She then wandered through the alleys, using her keen feline sense of smell in her search. The hunt was on; but not for a bounty... this time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 am

*I will go get some extra food damn, we continue this at the lair, you go get some sake ! Biiihahahaha !!!* Sabre's savage and as of usual crazy order was on Hawks mind, as he was walking down the street "The aura of this place feels different now ... " He slowly states to what appears to be just a dagger, but then very faintly smiles and adds "You and I are quite different." again referring to the "dagger".
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Her sense of smell never lead her astray but weaving through the labyrinth of buildings, yards, and canals was far too tedious. She tucked herself into the shadows and surrendered to instinct, allowing her feral, half-beast form to overtake her frame. Her sense of smell was more keen now and her hunting instinct more honed. Powerful legs propelled her to the top of a nearby building, wings slightly spreading, allowing her to gently and silently alight on the buildings top. She quickly moved across the building tops, using bat-like wings to glide from one building top to the next. The scent was stronger now, glowing emerald eyes scoured the landscape below for her target. Muffled footfalls capture the attention of her keen hearing and she snaps to attention, observing a shadowed silhouette, drenched in twilight. She whispers faintly to herself. "I hear you, little mouse..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am

As Hawks keeps walking, there is a sound on his left, and he sees a cat running and a large dog chasing her "How can you treat such a beauty like that ?" Hawks stares at the dog and he leaves barking loud and collapses some feet afterwards foaming. The cat rubs between Hawks leg's, apparently trying to thank her unexpected savior and Hawks pets her *Cats are marvelous* he then looks up "What is it, Sasori ?" he asks his dagger again.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am

Piercing sounds of canine chaos shatter the nights silence. She quickly moves toward the sound and peers down to observe the bizarre spectacle. The scent is now its strongest; she had found her mark. She peered down at the dark figure and noted a small animal weaving about the ground. Her lips quirked into a small smirk in amusement at this almost endearing soft spot that the man seemed to have for common cats. It wasn't something that she could entirely immune to either. Her father always kept them around their home and would fondly recall how much her mother enjoyed their company. They were comforting and clever creatures, and one of the very few connections she had with her mother, who she never met.
She made sure her weaponry was in easy access before moving. She ran ahead several yards and jumped from the building, slightly spread wings and back bending joints of her feline hind legs cushioning her landing several yards in front of the man. She suppressed her fruit-born beast form, to assume her significantly less threatening human form. She regarded the small feline with a nod, speaking to it in a soft tone. "Please forgive my intrusion, but I would like a few words with your little friend, if you don't mind." Her intense emerald gaze, embellished with the distinctive glimmer of danger, flickered up at the man. "My apologies for the abrupt entrance but I do believe you have forgotten something."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Hawks looks at the newcomer with slight interest. Taking account that he never shows emotions , this event definately surprized him. He later on realizes he has seen that woman before "My ... we have met just a while before, isnt that right my lady ?" he says. He then takes a somewhat offensive position "I hope you are not interested in a conflict, but I assume I must be prepared for such a possibility anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:38 am

She raises a brow at the conversational politeness of the man. She speaks with a rather mocking tone, carrying the same playfulness a cat has when playing with a mouse... before eating it. "Apologies, Milord, for troubling you at this hour. At the moment, I am not in the market for any conflict. However, if I ever feel the need for such a commodity, I shall keep you in mind."
She narrows her eyes a bit and reaches into her cloak. She produces several odd card-like objects from her cloak and holds them out to him on the flat of her palm. "You seem to have left these behind... they are rather solid and yet I noticed they were not affected by magnetism ... what ever could their composition be? Could such a substance be used in coating weaponry?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Hawks relaxes a bit but still has one hand close to the handle of one of his katana. "I thank you for your kindness my lady." he then notices the cards "Oh my, you have found then, I though I lost then, and had to order new ones. You may keep them though, since you found them, as a souvenir." He picks up the cat from before and pets her. "They are mainly made of paper, but, it is the quality that makes the difference ... Adam Wood." he says and adds "It is a mixture of the Adam Tree's resin & roots, that gives them increadible durability. I would like to elaborate, but unfortunately I am not familiar with the ways of creating such a masterpiece, that is the job of my personal .. card creator I could say."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:47 am

Without thinking she also moves to pet the cat he is holding, feeling an unshakable connection to such creatures. Realizing that she has probably invaded his personal space excessively, she steps back a bit, stroking two fingers under the cats chin during her departure. "I see... souvenirs ... so that I may ... treasure the memory of this random skirmish that I had little to do with ... for years and years? That is very thoughtful of you, sir... but I have lost all use for sentiment... I would ask you to help me find it but since you cannot even keep up with your own weaponry, I don't exactly have the highest regard for your skills of detection." Her eyes wander absently to the katana at her hip while she mutters mostly to herself. "Intriguing that these are made from paper and resin... the skill used in their production is truly impressive.... I don't think that resin would be the best coating for steel." Her emerald gaze flickers up at him as she holds out her hand containing the cards. "I came to return your toys, Sir... I haven't any use for them."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm

"My deepest apologies about my dulled abilities of detection, as well as the way my comrades stole all the fight for their own. But if you could allow me to point out, your speed was not as great as I initially expected when our eyes first crossed." Hawks says and lets the cat down gently, then looking back at Jade into her eyes. "While you cannot use resin for a blade like that, I could help you improve your weapon with Prism Stone .. or, as its called, Seastone." he adds.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

She blinks slowly, visually unaffected by his snarky remark. She kneels to intercept the cat, petting it as it wanders behind her into the makeshift "cave" made by her cloak draped around her frame. She half smiles as the cat's purr echos from her cloak. "Was it their own fight? It certainly wasn't mine so I cannot bear ill will. Point out as you see fit ... your volition is your own. As a man who likes to play with cards, you know very well not to show all the ones that you have, particularly in a battle that you have no stake in. I'll keep my ace to myself for the moment... and I certainly hope I haven't seen your best hand either." She stands, picking up the purring feline and draping it around her neck where it reclines comfortably, kneading it's paws against the air. "I have a blacksmith friend who is working on constructing a titanium and seastone alloy but has not yet come up with the proper proportions and seastone is a bit hard to come by so experimenting has to be done carefully and sparingly ... though I see that you apparently have some... ah... I digress..." She steps toward him, emerald eyes flickering with intensity, stopping after she has most certainly invaded his personal space and even still, leaning a bit forward so the cat could reach and crawl upon his shoulder. She pets the cat and very sternly suppresses a chuckle as it brushes its cheek against hers while purring. She turns back to face him, and for the first time notices that she has gone uncomfortably close to a potentially dangerous stranger ... just moments ago she had seen him as more of a ... convenient living perch for her new feline friend. This wasn't the worst trouble a cat has gotten her into but it was certainly one of the oddest. She smirks a bit, determined not to display her extreme discomfort of her face being mere inches from his. She quickly fans out the cards that are in her hands, displaying them close in front of his face as she carefully backs away, stretching her arm to keep the cards close and mask her retreat. She speaks aggressively with a bit of an underlying growl rumbling to punctuate each syllable. "Your toys, sir."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Hawks looks with some interest at Jade and then slowly takes the cards "I thank you for you politeness .. and also, perphaps I hide more under my sleeves..." just when he was about to smile, something done very rarely ..
"What is lovely going on here ?! Maaaaha ~!" Ginji appears into the sky and lands down in a rather "explosive" way, just a few meters away from Jade.
"Ginji ?" Hawks talks, and oddly, now that he is not talking to Jade, he appears to be talking very slowly and apathetic again.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:31 pm

She bites her lip, still quite uncomfortable. She has all but forgotten how to interact with people in a nonviolent fashion. It was a nauseating feeling, as though she was trying to encapsulate a storm of unreasonable violence into a small bottle. She gave a marginally polite nod and just before she was about to turn and go a bizarre noise startled her. With unprecedented speed and reflexes likely borrowed from her feline friends, she turned to face the new creature, slipping her hands into her clawed gloves and unsheathing her katana, holding it at a diagonal over her head as a scorpion may poise it's stinger. She side strafes with her back toward the magician unconsciously moving to protect the cat atop his shoulder. After a few moments, the small exchange of words between men registers and she finally notices that they are acquainted. She moves her katana back to her side, though doesn't yet sheath it as she is still a bit wary. She inquisitive green eyes flicker to the newcomer and back over her shoulder to the magician and still back to the new fellow. "I say! What's all this then? You can't just, how do you say... WALK up to someone? You have to fall out of the sky like a bloody volcanic rock?! Did someone shoot you out of a cannon or are you just THAT obnoxious, sir?" She turns back to the magician and nods her head toward the falling rock of a man near by. "I take it, this is also yours? Very odd company you keep, my phlegmatic prestidigitating friend."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Ginji looks at Jade, or shall we say, glared at her for some time "Hot-headed lovely ~ my name by the way, is lovely Renaldo Ginji Maaaha ~~!"
Hawks seems somewhat embarrashed at his crewmate's silly behavior "He is ... eccentric, excuse him." he says to Jade.
"Myyyy, me eccentric ? Lovely ! However, I must inform you that we lovely have to pack up and be on our lovely way on the Shabaony archipelago."
Hawks ignores him "If you need any help about that blade, such as, getting your hands into seastone, you can ask me, I believe I can find some for you."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:11 am

She raises and brow at the odd new comer, unaffected though relaxing enough to sheather her claws. She grabs his hand firmly for a gruff introduction and offers him a stern but sincere gaze. "A pleasure; a lovely pleasure. The name is Jade if you ever wish to address me, though I'm not sure that I'll ever see you again... then again my ship IS equipped with a cannon if that is your preferred method of aerial transportation.
She bites her lip half noting that her uncharacteristically excessive reaction. Perhaps the interruption annoyed her and perhaps not but it was the first time in many years that she ever found anyone remotely amusing... even if it was a card slinging odd one.
She turns back to the magician with a bright gaze. "And you, sir..." She approaching him closely enough to rub the perched cat's ears. "...I'm not sure that I ever caught your name."
She pulls her katana horizontally in front of her with the flat of the blade resting lightly on both of her palms. "As you can see, I may need quite a bit to cover this little jewel. How much would you like in exchange for the seastone? I am also in your debt for knowing where to obtain some. Do name your price and it will be met and then some. Also if you haven't any transportation to Shabaony archipelago, I can easily take you there as my ship has just been repaired. I would offer your friend a ride but he seems to prefer the skies." She puts her katana away and moves her face to nuzzle the friendly cat. "So... what say you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Hawks smiles a little "So it seems we just found a way to reach Shabaony. My lady, allow us to come along with you and in return, I guarantee you a large amount of Seastone."
Ginji smiles and then takes off his cigar from his pocket, which was crisped from his habit of putting the cigar there while it was burning, and smokes. "Lovely I loooove being the centre of the lovely attention, Maaaha~!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

She turns to the loud one. "So you're coming too, then? Are you sure that such a boring conveyance as a maritime one type won't cramp your ... explosive style? My offer still stands if you'd like to be launched from my cannon."

She gave Hawks a hard gaze, not sure if he was to be trusted even if the cat had extended such a courtesy to him. Either way she currently had no loyalties, no direction, and nothing to lose.. except her beloved ship. She raises a brow at Ginji, rather hoping his careless smoking habits wouldn't later cause the untimely incineration of her ship. She also realized that the magician never revealed his name. The ember of suspicion flickering in the back of her mind grew into a protective raging fire at the though of anything happening to her ship. Her eyes narrow into a steely glare, warning flames of fury dancing in her green eyes.

She seizes the magician's shirt collar, gruffly pulling him so close that their foreheads met, sustaining her furious glare, speaking with a low growl, her usually polite disposition, utterly absent. "If anything should happen to my ship..." her voice drops to a menacing whisper encased within a snarl, now directed against his ear. "...I'll take my revenge out of your hide, you nameless card flinger." She releases him before his friend can feel too alarmed.

"So, we have a lovely agreement then." She turns from him abruptly, without waiting for a response. She begins to walk away from the two, her cloak billowing in the breeze. "Be at the west dock in two hours. Bring the cat, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 am

"How rude of me, not introducing myself, I am .." Hawks makes a hold on Jade's hand, to her surprize, and kisses it "Nemuri Hawks, magician and "manager" of the Black Cross Pirates and the Shichibukai Roberto Wally."

*small timeskip*
Dude: I will come alone with our ship, no way I am leaving this beauty alone here !
Ginji: Fair enough ~ Maaaha !

*exactly 2 hours later, the rest of the Black Cross pirates, namely Hawks, Ginji & Nouhime are at the west dock, Hawks is actually keeping the stray cat with him.*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

She half snarls as her hand is captured, fully prepared to snatch it away and attack. To her complete shock and marginal confusion, she is neither bitten, nor poisoned, nor captured. She swallows hard and gives and untrusting glare, still somewhat shaken as she has never seen such a thing. After a moment she acknowledges his words with an uncaring smirk. "Hawks, you say? How convenient, little bird, that you remind me of my favourite snack... " She tilts her head as though she is literally trying to access if he can actually be considered a food source. "Alright, magician... you may call me Jade... and do behave or I shall have to make you disappear. You wouldn't want your captain to worry... the world weeps when a Shichibukai is on the war path." She offers a vague wink that was more a promise of violent death than a suggestion of a playful taunt.

~~One Hour Later~~
Jade returns from the market an absurdly large supply of extra food to the back to the docked ship before wandering down to the forge to see if her blacksmith is still around. The rhythmic sound of familiar hammering confirm her suspicions. "Oi Kiana... it would seems as though there may be a bit of journey after all... we have company. They are not to be trusted but do TRY to be kind to them." Jade decides not to tell her about the promise of sea stone for now just to see if Kiana can avoid being an ass without being bribed.

Kiana briefly pauses from the katana she's working on, unsurprised, to give Jade an indifferent look. "Sounds about right... you always did like to pick up strays." She nodded toward a small gray cat sleeping on a nearby anvil. "Anyway... my ship is taken care of... don't worry about me. I have quarters behind the forge so I never have to leave here or be seen. I'll stay here to guard the weapons. You know where to find me if you need me."

~~Two Hours Later~~
Jade stands at the dock near her ship to meet her party while Kiana stands on the deck silently overlooking the strangers.
Jade is a bit surprised to see that there is an extra person, whom she she has certainly seen before, with the two she was scheduled to carry. She ignores Ginji and Nouhime as she approaches Hawks... and then ignores him too as she only greets the cat he is carrying with a chin scratch. She backs away to carefully access all of the passengers. "Greetings to all of you. Please, call me Jade. There is plenty of room aboard so do fan out as you like. All four of you, then? I only ask that you keep away from the stern end of the lower deck. Welcome aboard." She up nods to indicate Kiana, who was doing a poor job of staying out of sight. "That one is my blacksmith... you won't see her around much."

She wanders back to Hawks, her back to the others, to pet the cat again while secretly murmuring to Hawks "You will do well to remember, if any of your friends cause harm to my ship... it will come out of your skin in damage repayment. I would hate for you to be eaten, little bird." She allows a flicker of her devil fruit to over take her, just enough to give her mouth of razor sharp lion teeth for only a moment. After returning to normal, she speaks at a regular volume and an uncharacteristically friendly tone. "Oh, my dearest Hawks... didn't you say you were a musician ... or magician earlier?" She offers a soft smile and a very innocent blink. "... do tell me more, won't you?" With this she turns to lead them all aboard Khufu's Plunder.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

Ginji talks " Maaaaha, we will be lovely polite ~!"
Hawks is obviously surprized by Jade's sudden behavior, shown when, for the first time ever, a slight blush can be seen in his face "C-certainly" he replies, obviously feelings a bit akward.
Ginji then pops up again to make this more akward "Hawks-sama, you lovely are blushing ~! Maaaaha ~!!!"
Hawks doesnt look at Ginji *Pest* he thinks, referring to Ginji.
"Shall we go now ? My crewmates lovely need me Maaaha ~!" Ginji shoots.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 pm

(OMG... Genji=Hilarious XD)

Kiana stands on the pain deck, flapping her arms impatiently. "Oooooiiiiiiii!! Let's move! This raft o planks leaves here with or without the likes of you motley ruffians! Though... I guess we would have ... no where to really... go without you, but that's bloody not the point now MOOOOOOVE!"

Jade raises a brow at the ever-obnoxious Ginji and the at considerably more obnoxious Kiana, not annoyed with them, just perplexed and mildly fascinated that two such loud creatures could exist in such close proximity. She picks up the stray cat brought by Hawks and lets it drape about her shoulders.

Without acknowledgement, she takes note of Hawk's ever-so-slight crack demeanor. She had meant every last word of her threats, but it didn't seem to be the actual threats that had affected him. The faint suggestion of a blush that he failed to constrain was like a weakness demanding predatory attention, like a bird with an injured wing. Admittedly, she was even quite surprised to have seen the spectacle, despite not really knowing him well.

She bit her lower lip to keep from showing amusement when Genji makes a public spectacle of Hawk's slip up. Kiana, with her obnoxious-quota for the day not yet being met, chimes in, "BLUSHING? Who's blushing?! There's not time for blushing ... let's gooooo! What's wrong with you, boy? Are you sick? Wind whipped? I've got a little-"

Jade cuts her off sharply, knowing she is going to mention that horrible, hell-sent rum of hers that could get the biggest of fishmen utterly intoxicated after only two swallows, and unconscious after four... even the smell would leave a strong man hardly standing, though it didn't seem to affect Kiana much at all. "Kiana, as always ... good job staying out of sight ... and silent. Please go to your quarters and ... practice this skill some more." Kiana took this as her cue to return to her post guarding the weaponry and forge and scuttled away while mumbling heavily.

Jade walked past all of them, a neutral look of disinterest on her face. "This way, please" Her large ship had accommodated a sizable pirate crew, lending plenty of room for the strange travelers. She lead them all, one by one, to empty and freshly furnished cabins... all except for Hawks. "It may be a long journey, feel free to make your selves comfortable in your quarters."

She then gave Hawks a steely glare as she lead him away from the quarters of the others. She spoke coldly,
"As you must know, I cannot trust you and I do not expect you to trust me either. I can only give you my word of a safe journey for you and your party and that I will use all of my available resources to protect all of you while you are on my ship until we reach your destination ... you may take my word as you will. Now, since I must hold you personally responsible for the actions of your party members, I only ask that you take the cabin across from my own so that I and my fist mate, who is residing directly below these quarters, will be alerted to your comings and goings ... so that if there is any attempt to take over this ship by you and your party, we will at least see it coming. I regret the bluntness of my words but I shall not apologize for them. I'm sure you must understand the vulnerability of a partially manned ship with strangers in tow." She took care not to mention that Kiana was also a devil fruit user, and shockingly Kiana managed to keep this crucial fact to herself... for once.

She suddenly remembered from earlier the fleeting blush across his cheeks, which caused a rare vein of playfulness it surface in her. Her eyes softened a bit as she decided to, little by little, see what she could get away with. She lightly and deliberately brushes past him make sure his cabin is in order, but primarily to make sure Kiana didn't leave any of her dangerous venomous weapons lying around. Satisfied, she turns to him her tone quite cordial again, "Forgive me, I had almost forgotten..." without another word, she moves very close, almost pressing completely against him, only long enough for the cat on her shoulders to migrate to his. "I'm terribly sorry about that; what's your name, little friend?"-her words completely directed that the cat, as she skillfully ignores Hawk's existence for the moment. Her eyes then flicker up to Hawks as she gives him a very taunting and daring smirk for a lingering moment before she abruptly turns away to leave the cabin. At the door way, she looks back over her shoulder, her voice uncharacteristically soft and playful "Oi ... you will show me some of your magic some time, won't you?"

(See this is what happens when you take blood sucking ages to respond... I get carried away!! J/K I ALLLLLWAYS get carried away... Sad Sorry... )
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am

*Meanwhile.
Dude is steering the entire ship on his own. His skills in that domain are indeed world class. Maybe that is the reason of why Wally made him his right hand man. "Ah, I see their ship !" He yells.

After seeing their cabins, Ginji and Nouhime go to the deck again.
"Maaaaha ~! Hawks has a flirt ~!" Ginji shoots and bends on the ship's edge.
*Hmmm ? He is soo odd* Nouhime thinks and tilts her head.

Hawks feels somewhat akward. Jane's sudden changes of behavior have puzzled the man. However, he comes to his senses "My, you pointed out that you will protect us ? However, it is the opposite that will ..." Hawks doesnt finish his phrase and the ship is shaken.

"Nothing to be lovely afraid ~! It's Boltman-sama ~!" Ginji shoots.
"Dude talks from a megaphone of some sort "Rest assure, the big gun is here to ensure a safe travelling !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 am

The close proximity that she had just forced herself into was rather odd and made her feel uneasy even if she did manage to keep the upper hand. A feral snarl of alarm and rage escapes her as the ship is suddenly shaken, sending the cat scrambling out of the cabin. As if it had never existed, her predatory playfulness is gone in an instant. Her katana is unsheathed in the blink of an eye as she rushes at him, roughly pinning him against the wall of the cabin with her forearm, with the flat of her blade against his neck. Her eyes flicker with rage, her pupils narrowing into vertical slits as her raging zoan fruit begged to be released. "For your sake, I sincerely hope it is not treachery that has just shaken my ship ... now, tell me what you know before I tire of this and let this steel taste the blood it's been thirsting for... Speak, magician!"

She the processes the loud exchange from Ginji and the other vessel. "Safe traveling?" Her eyes narrow and return to normal. "You called for back up? I will take a gamble assume that this is not a trap. This ship isn't worth such trouble."

She pulls the blade away from his neck and releases him. She notes that it is much easier to be so close him when a blade is in her hand and rage is in her eyes. "Please ... forgive my inhospitable temper... I do hope I haven't harmed you." She bows in an apologetic fashion and sheaths her blade to render a fair draw if retaliation should come.

Kiana was sharpening her Scythe when the blow occurred. "WHAT in hell's half acre was THAT?!?! I knew that Captain Cat and the Stray Brigade would brew up some trouble! What the hell has gotten into that idiot ...she's gone bloody soft..." She shakes hear head as she gathers the necessary gear and weaponry and waits for Jade's signal while taking a quick swallow of rum. She immediately begins to nap before anything else happens.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 am

As soon as Jade cornered Hawks, she didnt realized that from Hawk's pocket, a wicked tail has sprouted and went all the way behind Jade aiming at her with a large scorpion stinger. She possibly hasnt realized that due to her anger. However, as she calms down, the tail draws back to its dagger-shape.
"I recomment you to calm down my lady, there is absolutely no betrayal here, he is merely a subordinate ... a rather insane one."

Ginji then comes in and explains that their ship's engines and so on can help Jade's ship tavel fast and safer to the Shabaony. However he first comments about the situation he saw upon coming inside the cabin "Oooooh, I lovely disturbed, sorry, continue that lovely w/e you where on to Maaaaha ~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!   Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shadows of the Soulless Hunter: The Thrill of the Chase!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next