One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About my bounty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I was wandering if i could raise my bounty. you could read my story and come up with a bounty you think is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Yeh, that is an interesting idea. Irrational's Pirate Jackson and Doctor Stand fought Commodore Cain to a draw and was partially responsible for his destruction. Yet he didn't get a bounty raise either.
Minato defeated Captain Mara and with the Help of Ryu defeated Sano who at that point was still a marine!
Minato also though with Vice-Admiral Red Beard even though he lost.

Also Xark and Ryu fought with Commodore Cain, and Ryu fought with Vice-Admiral Red Beard.

So many events have happened that might be possibly worthy of getting bounty raises, possibly.
I need to get Roger in on some more action, his only fight was with his captain.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 am

well did you start at the limit for a bounty? if so you should have started smaller and worked your way up to the limit.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Once the players reach the first part of the grandline, the bounty limit should go up a bit to possibly 100,000,000 and once they reach the beginning of the new world, the bounty limit should be at like 300,000,000. The only way to exceed that limit is to become a Shichibukai(Former Bounty) or Yonkou or The Pirate King or Pirate King's crew or Revolutionary Leader. This system is pretty fair. Also to be eligible to go to the grandline could be possibly be that you need to be a member for at least a month or two. To be eligible for the new world, you need to be a member for at least 2 or 3 months. Shichibukai will be determined by a tournament at some point in the future(of course the character to be a Shichibukai needed to be originally anti-world government/anti-Marine, such as Pirates, Revolutionaries, Bounty Hunters that work for Pirates or on Pirates Side, etc) Also only 7 possible slots and one last thing they become on the World Government side. To be eligible for Yonkou you would need to be a member for at least 4 or 5 months. Only 4 Possible slots. The character to be a Yonkou needs to be a Pirate or on the Pirate's side. There will be a tournament for Yonkou if there are more than 4 characters eligible. To be King Of The Pirates(Only 1 slot). You would need to be a member for at least 6 months and if there is more than 1 Eligible character, there will be a tournament.

This is just an idea, no need to bite my head off for it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:08 pm

I still have room to improve My bounty is 23,000,000 Could i raise it to 30,000,000?
And Akemi to 15,000,000?
everyone else leave the same bounty

could i do that.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:15 pm

It sounds reasonable to me, hopefully the Admins would agree with you. How did you like my idea?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 pm

I could dig that idea.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks alot! I like your idea as well!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 pm

we can't have a pirate king because this RP is set 22 years before one piece and the anime/manga says there has not been a pirate king since Gold Roger

also the admins will organize tournaments later on not yall

as for raising your bounty, I reject all of your Ideas, bounty mean NOTHING so it dose not need to be raised, take my char Sano, his bounty is only 900 even though he has killed three marines, stole a navy truck, stolen navy property, kidnaped people, resisted arrest 6 times, and has very valuable information about the navy, but his bounty still never passed 900, even though it should be much higher if you do something worth a bounty rase we will tell you and edit your sheet
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

About my bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my bounty   About my bounty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my bounty
Page 1 of 1