One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:19 am

(The Ryuu Ryuu no M: Model Kanryuu is up for grabs. If you wish to use this devil fruit ask and you may i will not be using it)

Name in Japanese (translation): Ryuu Ryuu no mi: Model Kanryuu (Dragon Dragon Fruit: Fire Dragon)
Capabilities: Ryuu Ryuu no mi: Model Kanryuu is apart of the mythical Zoan Dragon Range of Fruits. it offers the uyser the ability to turn into a dragon of fire. It has a Fire Dragon Hybrid and Full Fire Dragon form both pros and Cons of course

Human Form

- Higher Intelligence
- Faster
- Dragon eyes

Cons

- Degestive system is more complex so it takes longer to digest foods and gain energy from them
- Has to sleep for long periods of time
- is cold blooded
- Has to bask in the sun to warm up body

Dragon Form

Spoiler:

Pros

- Able to fly
- Absorb sun rays to regain power
- Has eyesight and hearing of a dragon
- strength and speed of a dragon
- Scales are as hard as diamon when in this form
- use and breath fire
- Is more Intelligent then when in human form
- Endure Fire

Cons

- Can't use weapons
- Is affected by the cold any cold
- Looses Body heat rapidly
- Energy is used up rapidly so can't maintain dragon form for to long
- can not use dragon form in cold weather or risk dieing

Type: Zoan

Last edited by Kagirinai on Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:48 am

We have a dragon zoan fruit already, however, yours has alot of description, arghhhh, its so tough to decide Question

Besides is this considered a mythical zoan? because we have special rules pertaining to those
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:47 am

what are rules for mythical?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

This would indeed be a mythical zoan. I'd much rather have one of the true Admins handle this, just because mythicals are such a difficult thing to decide on... However, since it seems they don't have much time...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:53 am

well, you cant turn into hybrid form for mythical zoan. Even the pheonix fruit, im not allowed to go into hybrid mode, only full phoenix and normal human. so change it, only the full dragon form allowed no hybrid or in between. This is the fate of mythical zoans
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Ah no worries i got rid of hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

How do you know that a human will eat this fruit?
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Whose to say they wont
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:13 pm

The problem is that your giving this fruits additional properties for it's human form, which then means your fruits has 2 abilities. You should stick to giving Dragon Powers. Normally, Zoans have 3 forms:

Normal

Hybrid

Full-Transformation

Since mythical Zoans are resctricted here, you only have 2: Normal and Full

From those 3, the fruit only manifests on 2: Hybrid and Full. So in this site you can only write what happens in Full form, which means nearly half of your application is useless
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:44 am

dont worry about this fruit anymore
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:00 am

Why not, I thought it was a very good idea...
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 am

I wasn't getting that impression.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Don't know why, if I didn't like your idead, I wouln't even post in the first place. I was just trying to help you
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:13 pm

alright. So what should i do to get this approved
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Basicly, you have 2 forms: Normal and Full.Transformation.

Dragons are creatures of wisdom. They're ancient and powerful. Yours has the power of fire, so he is spirituous and energetic.

I'd give the Full Form the power to become a strong and powerfull winged red dragon with the abitilty to spit and endure fire. Thick scales and muscles. maybe one or two horns and spikes.

To the human form, since the fruit always taints the user, I'd give more wisdom and maybe repltile eyes, only.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Yo Kiwii; How bout you let the mods take care of it?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Sigh , Kiwii, pm him your ideas or something, not that its not a good idea. but the process here works like that.

to Kagirinai: Your above editted part is ok already, we simply do not allow hybrid form, only your normal self to full dragon form for mythical zoans. that is all
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

i ditched hybrid
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:17 am

Well then, the only thing in question is , how fast will you be in human form?
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:47 am

Just around 3 times faster than a regular human.

But im not sure if i wanna use this or the chi chi as i have another fruit in mind. So if it is approved just don't approve yet till i've made up my mind
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:10 am

ok, ok, inform when you want confirmation. But really anyone can use devil fruits, any one can use the same devil fruits the other is using, so imbetter off approving them all so that every one can use them, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:12 am

Okay. Ill do that.

Ill make another one i have in mind and ill decide on then which two i want to use and any other fruits i make anyone can take.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:15 am

good, seeing as we agree, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)   Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuu Ryuu no Mi: Model Kanryuu (Feel free to use)
Page 1 of 1