One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!

Go down 
+2
nikz200
Gael
6 posters

Should we have Haki?
Yes.
Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_lcap20%Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Yes but limit it.
Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_lcap50%Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
No. Not at all.
Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_lcap30%Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Empty
PostSubject: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 am

Well, the time has finally come. Haki has been (for the most part) explained. Now that it is in B&W terms, undoubtedly we no longer have much of a reason to continue denying Haki to our users. Now, I think we need to discuss limitations on Haki, so here's what I think.

Colors of Observation/Mantra: Should not be allowed. Seriously, then you're practically invincible. No one can hit you, you cannot lose.

Colors of Arnaments: Should be allowed within reason. By that meaning, it cannot be allowed to be much stronger than Tekkai. Or something. And it should be allowed in minor doses to aid NON DF USERS in martial artist combat.

Colors of Conquerer: Should only affect NPCs, and weak ones at that. Otherwise, its just sorta a 'knock out instantly' button.

I also propose every user is allowed one-two Haki users, that's it. And I also think a user can't just start out with Haki. That's just like ASKING to be called a godmodder.

Last edited by Gael on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 pm

i superbly agree with you Gael, this is what we should do. but the color of the conquerer should be VERY LIMITED. and that haki can be a prize or something in contests and it should only knock out npcs like Gael said. Overall i agree with Gaels suggestion, we should embrace this , but scrutinize it as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Colors of Observation: Definate no.
Colors of Armor: Maybe to no.
Colors of Conqueror: Still no.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

I just have a feeling like it's just not gonna work....no offense, Gael; and I also do agree that it's been explained for the most part and that shouldn't be a huge problem, but.....even if you let someone have one Haki user everyone will have one and I'll be left out and the weakest. (cuz if I don't know something I usually don't use it)
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm

DX Well... okay... still want some feedback from one or two admins, perhaps... It's kinda tied right now. We also should run a poll.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Probably not. The only way any one could use Haki is if they limited it so much that is might as well not be Haki anymore.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I still say no frankly it would change things to much and its moot because logia cant transform here anyway
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Why 3 votes for "Yes but limit it"? It only has the potential to be corrupted and abused.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Which is why they would limit it, Key. (Assuming it is approved.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

okay, so my word as head admin dosent really matter?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
I still say no frankly it would change things to much and its moot because logia cant transform here anyway
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:19 pm

I never once said it was approved.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 am

well if we would allow haki then we need to chance much rules and lmiits and maybe give upgrades to no df user and or parameciea users
but personally I think we don't need haki
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

observation = ooc knowledge made ic knowledge and auto dogging
armaments = ignoring attacks with guard
conqueror = god modding 1 hit ko
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:04 pm

All not RP-friendly one bit.

But seriously, why does everyone want to do that and be cheap? It's not like you get a bonus for it. I mean seriously, there's a small and almost inadequate explanation and now everyone's scrambling to get it for themselves. Where's your dignity!?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Well, I'm sorry, Key. Gimme a break. Admin-Sama says no, two mods say no, and one user says no. (I think) Haki has not be allowed.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

hey Gael, you didnt do a single thing wrong here. it was a friendly discussion for people to put opinions foward thats all.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 pm

You're right. I'm just a little sour over it, is all.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 am

I ranted.....I'm sorry Gael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!   Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haki and its future here (only Admins/Mods please) Poll for non Mods/Admins! Please vote!
Page 1 of 1