One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anybody watch the anime Heroman?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

anybody watch the anime Heroman? Empty
PostSubject: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:48 am

Heroman is an awsome new anime made by Stan Lee, its really cool, i wonder if anyone has watched it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:58 am

whats it about ?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:27 am

Wow... so Stan Lee is japanease?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:56 am

no, stan lee is the creator of spiderman, iron man, the hulk, you know marvel comics? he is a freaking legend, and this anime he made is looking really good, i mean like really good
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm

well he wouldent be making an anime would he? He makes Comics not manga and he is responicible for animated series/cartoons for super heros sure but anime comes from japan...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:54 pm

There are some english animes...
Eg theres an anime I used to watch when I was younger called "Teen Titans". It was originally an english anime.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm

that was actualy made in japan, IE powerpuffgirls Z is an anime even though power puff girls isnt ect

however Im very picky about that, for example I still dont consider avatar the last air bender to be an anime
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Are you sure teen Titans was made in Japan?
There was a movie where they travelled to Japan, and they couldn't read the writing and stuff. That wouldnt make much sense if it was originally japanese.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm

there is also one called Afro samurai, that one is really violent and interesting and it has Samuel l Jackson as the voice for the leading character
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm

seen the entire series, read the entire manga, watched the movie twice, have the cd's tracks on my comp
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:59 pm

I saw it I like the idea but I think its too pro american like the whole heroman is in the amrican national collours and thats overdone in my opinion
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

awww, dont say that, it is a really nice show so far from whati have watched, after all, aliens only invade america for some reason, lol
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm

lol why not I can say that if I want too, but further its a nice anime,
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:01 am

Oh boy! A thing about AMERICA! and being AMERICAN! and possibly has some themes about how AMERICAN soldiers fight bravely to keep AMERICA free and safe from AMERICA'S enemies!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody watch the anime Heroman?   anybody watch the anime Heroman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody watch the anime Heroman?
Page 1 of 1