One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accalia's Katana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia

Accalia

Accalia's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Accalia's Katana   Accalia's Katana Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm

weapon name: Hokkyoh-kuh Hasu ( Arctic Lotus)

description: The Katana is 30 inches long as the handle of the blade was 10 inches, the steel is engraved with a message from her undead master saying to " Live long, and thrive". the sword holster and the handle are covered in a maroon cloth as chosen by Accalia.

Spoiler:

weapon special abilities: The sword can infuse with her fruit ability to cover the blade in ice as well as her whole right arm which acts like a shield.

history: The Hokkyoh-kuh Hasu was given to Accalia on her Ninetenth as she was relaxing from her training in the islands haunted hotsprings, the butler walked in as Accalia was undressing herself. Her reply for getting her very own sword was by using it on him and sending flying out the spring. Since her year spending training on the island they blade felt like she'd used it before which makes it light when she swings fast.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accalia's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia's Katana   Accalia's Katana Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm

interesting ability, no real reason why it wouldn't work (if it didn't you could just cover it in ice lol)

I really like the engraving idea and how you can see it in the sheath (neat design choice even if you didn't make it)

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Accalia's Katana
Page 1 of 1