One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana to Nodachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BirthBySleep

BirthBySleep

Katana to Nodachi Empty
PostSubject: Katana to Nodachi   Katana to Nodachi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Weapon Name: Kadachi
Description: The Kadachi's form is built upon the same structure of the Pop Out Dolls (The Dolls that have even smaller dolls in them and you take them out one by one until you get to the smallest one.). The Kadachi's main for is a normal Katana yet, there is a switch on the handle of the Katana the locks and unlocks the Kadachi's Nodachi like extensions. When the switch is activated while the Kadachi is in Nodachi form, the Nodachi extensions seep back into the blade back into Katana form.
Weapon Special Abilities: There is no real "special" ability in the Kadachi besides the fact it has the ability to basically transform it's size, by the flip of a switch but, There is a special advantage to the Kadachi's form. If a opponent is out of reach for the Kadachi's Katana form but, still in range for the Nodachi form, You may activate it in mid-slash to extend your reach to the opponent.
History: There is no recorded information on the Kadachi.
Back to top Go down
BirthBySleep

BirthBySleep

Katana to Nodachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana to Nodachi   Katana to Nodachi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Ummm... I know that I haven't been on in such a long time which doesn't make me a good user, but no one has responded to this yet and I was wondering was it Approved or Denied?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Katana to Nodachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana to Nodachi   Katana to Nodachi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Woah, sorry about the huge delay. This is Approved.
Back to top Go down
BirthBySleep

BirthBySleep

Katana to Nodachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana to Nodachi   Katana to Nodachi Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katana to Nodachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana to Nodachi   Katana to Nodachi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katana to Nodachi
Page 1 of 1