One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accalia Saitamo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia

Accalia

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Name: Accalia Saitamo

Bounty: 2,000 Beli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Thriller Bark, West Blue ( Originally Amazon Lily, Calm Belt )

Appearance: Accalia is a light tan woman, which is odd considering that she is often sailing abroad and exposed to the sun more than not. Her eyes are a dark blue, and her hair is jet black and because she has long hair she usually has in a ponytail. Her choice of clothing is another anomaly as she seems to prefer a quite exotic and noble attire. Her body is lean yet still curved in all of the proper places. Accalia's clothing is a bit odd for a pirate, especially of where shes from. She dresses more like a noble than a scalawag. She wears a black kimono style dress with long white sleeves. The kimono is slightly open revealing some clevage. Over her dress, Accalia wears a Red obi, and beneath the obi stems a white skirt with open sides and an embroidery. Accalia wears soft open-toed shoes bound to her feet with black wraps. Accalia has intimidating dark blue eyes, and her hair is Black and slightly past shoulder length as for her body type she is Slender and slightly muscular.
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Accalia is the quiet type, she usually keeps her thoughts well to herself but when asked her opinion is well thought out and but sometimes not the right thing to say. She would rely more on thinking out strategies then fighting their opponent with out knowing some openings they can use to strike but at some points when she'll get angry she overreact and strike without coming to her senses. This Pirate hates to hold grudges though, if she is mad one day at a person doesn't mean she'll still be mad the next. She generally looks out for other people that seem unable to defend themselves and tries to do her best to make things better for them, making her really soft at heart for people sometimes. Her usual non-talkative attitude doesn't make her the best person to spend time with but if she has trust in someone and truly cares about them she will speak more often to them and really open up to her thoughts and tell what memories of her past disturbs her. Accalia is a strong fighter and partner for her height, she may look like weak when seen through the eyes of an opponent but she is very athletic, and strong.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi (Chilly-Chilly Fruit)

type: Logia

effect: This fruit's major strength is that it allows the user to turn the surroundings, into ice, as well as control it.

Special Abilities: Expert Medical Personel, Strategist, Swordsman

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
1. Hyogajidai [Ice Age]: An attack used only near the ocean or another large area of water. Accalia places her hand in the water, then in an instant freezes it (anything in/on it) completely solid. The actual extent of the ice can stretch for miles and last for over a week. Not only does it freeze the area, but anything and everything in the area, including living organisms, into completely frozen statues. It is undetermined how long the targets this version would remain frozen. Later uses of this attack have demonstrated that Accalia isn't limited to needing to make direct contact with his hands, as the attack can still be conducted as long as the ice he controls is in contact with both himself and the area he wishes to freeze.

2. Aisu Saberu [Ice Saber]: Accalia picks up several thin objects, such as blades of grass, and throws them into the air. Then he blows on them with an icy breath that freezes them into a large, jagged sword of ice.

3. Aisu Taimu [Ice Time]: Accalia touches her opponent's body, then freezes them into a human ice statue. They can remain alive for some time in their icy form, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces.

4. Aisu Kai - Burokku [Ice Block: Partisan]: Accalia creates several spears of ice and then hurls them at the enemy.

5. Aisu Taimu Kapuseru [ Ice Time Capsule]: Using her powers, Accalia sends a wave of ice along the ground, anything it hits is frozen in place.

6. Aisu Kai -Bo Kiji Kuchibash [Ice Block: Pheasant Beak]: Accalia releases a massive wave of ice in the shape of a pheasant's tail.

Weapons/Items: Hokkyoh-kuh Hasu (Arctic Lotus) - [Custom Katana]

Goals: To be the greatest doctor......and revisit my home

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 pm

BAIKEN! But you DID change the hair so I give you points beyond points for your trouble and my respect

also this is a very well made character that Ill definitely approve with one small understanding, we do not allow longia to become their elements as it constitutes auto dogging

with that in mind APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Accalia

Accalia

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank you ^^, but should i change my devil fruit ability then?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

just the one minor tweak would be much appreciated

((for reference I encourage everyone who wants to use pictures of people from other series should make changes as Accalia has here, this not only a way to get around the rule but it will instantly win over my approval for the apperance of the character))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accalia Saitamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia Saitamo   Accalia Saitamo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accalia Saitamo
Page 1 of 1