One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)

Go down 
+2
Argent
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 am

Nishki grinned and embraces Xavier "I didn't know you were back brother!!!, you've been gone for three years, a lot has happened, i became Vice Admiral, ahaahahahhahhahahahaa, but enough about me, what about you, how is the government work these days?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Halfway sleep, Payne tilted his head back and ignored the speech that was being given for the nominees. Payne then began to play with his devil fruit power as he created a small ball of fire in his hand, as he twirled it around, not paying much attention to any one around him.

"When is this douche fest going to be over..."

OOC: Payne isn't one to talk much..he normally just acts when he is needed..like if a fight between two vice admirals break out..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

((Concurred. Ti'ar's here to deal with INFIDELS.))

Ti'ar calmly took a chain out of his bag. It was his unique seastone one, and he'd use it proficiently if the need arose. A little tussel here and there... no real problems as of yet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Outside the room they could hear noises one belonged to the nearly promoted Martello and one to Lieutenant Luis Krieg.

Martello: "YOu bastard!!!, what are you doing with my sister??"

Mary(looking distressed): "Stop this MARTELLO!!, i wanted it so stop fighting"

Martello (Glaring) : "Why sister?, Why this weakling? He is a no good, lazy , good for nothing weak fool!!!"

Luis Krieg : "Enough,(glaring back at Martello) you think you're big now dont you, your big promotion and all, don't be spoilt you stupid moron, do you how much your sister has been worried about you?!!!"

Mary looking back and forth between the two: "stop this you two!!"

Martello: "YOU CALLING ME SPOILT , you lazy fool, dont blame me because you are so useless all the time, you see this (shows his rear admiral coat) It Signifies i am better than you Luis. You are nothing before this power!!!"

Luis Krieg (pulling out his bowie knife and a pistol) :
"Thats it, i am sick and tired of your continuous nonsense you fool, ill show you how little power you actually wield you moron!!! (turns to Mary slightly) forgive me Mary chan, but someone has to actually teach him a lesson in humility "

Martello: "Then you want to settle it like this you fool? Dont blame me if you die!!"

Martello uses Silver bullet aiming a kick at Luis's head, Luis dodges barely firing from his pistol at Martello, the bullet grazes Martellos shoulder, Martello clutches his shoulder , he then aims a silver barrage, launching his kicks at Luis, they all hit Luis straight on, Luis flies backwards in pain.
Luis grins "You fell for it," he aims his pistol to the ground where there was gasoline he had poured it from a flask in his bag pack, he fired his pistol as soon as Martello was over the gasoline, setting the area on fire, Martellos hand gets burnt as he rolls around on the floor
"GAHH, you coward!!"
Martello walks in to the room and picks the first person he could find, which was Major Payne, he touched Major Paynes back and held on to it "Yes, this will do nicely," (power mad look in his eyes)
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 am

"You sure learn a lot of about the troubles of the world. But enough of that. Xavier give Nishki a document sealed with world goverment emblem.

Vice Admiral:

We are placing Xavier D. Rock in your unit he will not be under your every command. He will assist your missions as he see's fit according to the desires of Grouski. Mr. Rock also be taking preodic leaves....

Sincerely,
Ciphor Pol Chief

"It appears that there so unruly individuals amongst today I'll let you go take of that"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 am

Nishki nodded and then turn around, "Let me go control my two children...:"

Martello had copied the Major Paynes mera mera no mi power, he launched a fireball at Luis, but before he could Nishki gave him a swift kick followed by a soru and a quick punch to Luis, he held them both down, "Control yourselves, do not be so weak minded, both of you"

Martello simply nodded and Luis did too, they both got up and went in seperate directions, Nishki simply got up and shook his heads "Those fools..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

Nishki got back up and walked over to Xavier, "Lets go to the ship, i could use a drink or two, we need to go soon anyway, my job is never finished...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:41 am

Dakumaru stood up from his table follow Nishki out to the ship
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

thread closed, assume the marines all left to their tasks
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC: Um...er...guess Paynes gone too...oh well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)   the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the promotion ceremony in marineford, no pirates allowed only marine characters (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2