One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Silent" Sig Mardel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

"Silent" Sig Mardel Empty
PostSubject: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:25 pm

((Character I promised to make for Naoki351’s crew. Also, Knives were on the universal weapon list so I assume I don’t need to register them. Considering it’s only a change in how they’re held on the person. He's super stealthy, but not really powerful.))
Name: “Silent” Sig Mardel

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: -
Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance: Average height but thin build, Sig does not look like anything special. His face has narrow features and brown eyes. His hair shares the same color and cut very short, spiked up. His clothes are nothing unusual. He always seems to wear a pair of full length jeans and sandals, along with any old short sleeved shirt. His posture is somewhat poor and usually hunches forward slightly, but noticeably. Sig has a tendency to walk faster than others, but remains silent in doing so, often catching friends off guard. On his person at any time he has 20 knives of varying sizes. (13 small, 4 medium, 3 large)

History: Growing up in South Blue in a family of renowned chefs, Sig learned early on how to cook high quality food. Even with the teachings however, he never got the grasp of presentation. Even though his food is delicious and nutritious, it often looks unappetizing. Not being able to follow in the business due to his lack of an “artistic sense”, he left in search of another venture. Eventually he discovered the business of bounty hunting. While pirates often had some good values attached to them, the greater values were in what pirates would pay to get specific Marines off their backs. His previous experience with a variety of knives was the main factor in choosing his weapons. Sig’s naturally sneaky nature made it simple at first, but with the government presence growing, he thinks things would be better if he were to join a crew.

Personality: Although his appearance is odd and unnerving, Sig Mardel is a friendly person. He cracks jokes (and laughs at them himself) more often than trying actual conversation. He is considered socially awkward. When it comes to his cooking, he’s not sensitive about it for he KNOWS that it doesn’t look good, but he will truthfully tell anyone that the taste can’t be beat. He has a tendency to pick up on the small things that others overlook, but is not to great at critical thinking and often can not trace something back to its source or picks the wrong source. Sig will not get angry even when in a fight.

Ship: None

Ship Flag: None

Special Abilities: Quick Step - Sig walks faster than other people. This does not include running.
Silent Step – When walking, Sig is silent.
Hidden Knives – Sig is proficient with numerous knives hidden on his person.
Assassin Sense – Sig has better reflexes, hearing and sight due to his profession. None of these are superhuman, only above average.
Social Indifference – Sig does not stand out in a crowd. He is often overlooked.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Soru – Able to move incredibly fast over short distances in quick bursts.
Silent Dash – Can run up to 15 feet silently.
Piercing Strike – Using two hands to thrust with one knife, can bypass defensive techniques. Can not be used often.

Weapons/Items: Hidden Knifes
Goals: Go with the flow of life and live it big.

Last edited by Irrational on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: approval get   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

sounds reasnable

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Well I forgot all about this character. I made him for the Silent Wind Hunters, but the crew disbanded. Who wants Sig on their crew?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 am

either the wavy red hunters or the gear line pirates could use a member

since he is already a bounty hunter might make sense to join the wavy reds
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm

sorry about the wind hunters i guess i wasnt vary good with owning a crew Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 pm

we all make mestakes (zone pirates)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:03 am

zone pirates are awsome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Silent" Sig Mardel   "Silent" Sig Mardel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Silent" Sig Mardel
Page 1 of 1