One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Grim Reaper" Courey Martha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

"Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Empty
PostSubject: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Name: Courey Martha "Grim Reaper"
Bounty: 1,072,000,000 Beli
Species: Human
Allegiance: Pirate, Espionage [Former]
Home village/ ocean: Grand Line

Appearance:
She stands about 7 feet tall, very lightly hunched but still reasonably strong posture, lean and in fact towards the skinny type of body structure, but with a somewhat well-endowed chest. Her face is wrinkled and filled with small scars scattered around. Her eyes are a faint blue, and feel very lively and vivid, contrast to her aging and fatigued-looking face and skin. Her hair are silky and silver, and fall to about her waist's height.

Her outfit consists of a purple shirt with a deep neckline and golden motifs on the front, matching long pants, and high-heeled shoes. Above these is a long, feather and white coat.

History:
Martha's early years are a mystery, with all known being that she was born on some island in the Grand Line, and that she was orphaned from an early age. A secret organization had taken her and trained her as an assassin and spy, and thus most of her life was revolved around espionage and murder. That organization (or as explained below, some remnants of), which, 30 years later swapped hands to become one of a man known as Gregory Maichu (who later became a close ally of the Black Cross), was related in an incident involving the assassination of a World Noble, a heinous crime that Martha was credited with. Needless to say, the organization tried to hide as much as possible, and most of it's influence and power was lost as they were eventually in the scopes of the Marine's top powers (Admirals).

Despite all that, Martha was never identified nor captured, and this coupled with connections with the captain of Black Cross, resulted in a massive bounty figure. She along with Boltman Dude and Roberto D. Wally formed the Black Cross Pirates, and begun to travel across the world to facilitate the crew's power and infamy. Sometime after entering the Grand Line, she and a prominent member of the crew came to a standstill, known around as the "Great New World Dwindling" which resulted in the Black Cross temporarily losing a lot of manpower and status, as well as her seemingly declared death.

During the time-skip, it was revealed that the event was staged, and that both her as well as Jason are alive and both Commanders under the Black Cross.

Personality:
She is known to possesses a rather businesslike mindset and strongly believes that a pirate must accept no compromises or delays for something they want, as well as proven herself to be extremely treacherous and cunning, as she is willing to break promises and betray potential allies to get what she wants. Despite that, she seems to be honestly loyal to her captain, and is willing to put herself into harm's way to aid their crew advance and gain more power and infamy. She appears to be above holding grudges, as she doesn't seem to have any issues with Jason Jones, another prominent figure in the crew that they had a (partially staged) dispute in the past.

Apparently, Martha does not like to talk about things that are personal and gets angry when people question her.She is also quite hypocritical. While she hates people who do not keep their promises with her and will resort to ruthlessness towards said individuals, she has shown that she will not hesitate to lie or deceive others just to get what she or her captain wants. She also seems to enjoy causing chaos and bloodshed out of sadistic amusement.

Ship: Black Star

Flag: Skull with black X-shaped print on it.

Powers and abilities:
Martha is regarded as one of Black Cross'es most powerful and dangerous combatants. Her infuence and infamy are so great that even powerful figures are weary to face her. When the crew, back when it was down to a mere 4-5 members, faced the infamous Unholy, her appearance was enough to cause the powerful giant to retreat. She was also the only one to inflict fatal injury to both Tiberius and Sabres, before either of them joined the crew, an impressive feat considering that either of these two is highly regarded as tremendous figures. She was even able to easily kill one of the dreaded "4 Horsemen of Judgment" task force Marines had.

Her speed appears to be her strongest point. Indeed, against all of the aforementioned enemies, it was her speed that caught all of them off-guard and resulted in severe injury or even death. This, her battle style revolves around surprise, high-speed attacks. Her speed is such that even standard Soru-users can't keep up. Despite her age she is also seemingly very resilient, as she somehow survived being seemingly crushed by Jason's attack on her Division prior to the time-skip, despite being initially declared dead.

Haki:
Color of Armament mastery, Color of Observation mastery (only for plot / NPC purposes and not to be abused in any way).

Weapons: Togazuhan, knives, guns.

Goal: Same as Black Cross

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Appreciated if someone could give me approval or tell me if I need to change something so she gets approved thank you. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Here are my issues:

Bounty may be past the bounty limit. I'll check.

Fruit not yet approved, I still have serious reservations about it. I'll ask about it, though.

The umbrella-scythe must be submitting in the Weapons section.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Hmmm, I will lower the bounty.
As for the fruit ... ok, although I have downgraded it a bit compared to how I first posted it.
And ok, will put it in the weapons section now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 am

Approval please ? (I edited out some parts that may have been considered "too much")
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh my, I completely forgot about her... My mistake!!!

She requires a goal.

Did you forget about her Devil Fruit? Don't forget, you can use the Jurei Jurei no Mii.

And~ I think that's about it. Your bounty is very close to the limit, so that's okay. I think your weapon was approved..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

I added a "survive" in the goal.
As for the Devil fruit, I decided that I wont use it, I will keep my 3rd DF choice for a new character I will make in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Okay then. You are:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Sweet, thanks pirat
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Reformed some of the information about the special abilities, also added the "Hypnosis" section.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

hypnosis is not allowed Shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 am

Even with such limitations as the ones stated ? I mean, I can only do it on MY own npc chars, and it doesnt increase their strength or anythin, its purely a "just for the story" ability that wont even be used in direct roleplayin ..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 am

such a laffite thing to do.... anyway, its banned ability
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 am

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, edited out ~
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 am

Super bumb back from the old days to top for later editing (revealed in the "storyline" that the death was faked). Thus, WIP.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:42 am

Updated to match current events.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 am

"Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Image14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha   "Grim Reaper" Courey Martha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Grim Reaper" Courey Martha
Page 1 of 1