One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post's and more Posts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Post's and more Posts Empty
PostSubject: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 am

Moahahahah ive got rp fever going on right now =P i love it, exciting stuff =)

Type Hurray x5 is you love rp's =P
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:14 am

Personally, I am thankful for your enthusiasm. I was starting to get the feeling we were entering another RP drought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

=) Im still alittle new at one piece rping though i used to play d&d when i was a kid which was along time ago =P so im alittle rusty
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 am

i like one piece rping, more story fibre than naruto anyway, and the number of characters is awsome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 am

lol ya man one piece is the best naruto = fillers
One piece you really get into the character's and makes it more enjoyable to watch too bad its only once every sunday for a new episode =(
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 am

exactly, i was saying hurry up during the whole episode where they met crocodile again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 am

lol i know right/ i even got tiered of wateing for the dub i caught up with all the sub's =)

Oh btw ya make a character to join my crew i would love it =)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 am

awsome man, ill work on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 am

sweet ya i cant wait =)/my characters are hard to beat but i make them killable cuz if they werent people be dodging all day useing special moves and saying ill be back next time you meddling kids lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:43 am

If you hurry u can join in the fight on drum rockies thats going on =)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 am

which crew is that? the unholy one or the other one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 am

Unholy is the only crew ive posted so far he is in my latest threads
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Hm... it seems someone else is enjoying themselves. Great. Maybe I'll be able to use Ranyx somehow... or Ti'ar. God, I'd love to use Ti'ar.

[/blather]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh had to work for a couple of day's and missed out on more rping nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Gonna have to make up for it though =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post's and more Posts   Post's and more Posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post's and more Posts
Page 1 of 1