One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 am

(( Its all good, he is a NCP, im planning for him to die here, but not just yet, he has to die by Nishki))

Tiberus took the shot right on the face, with the Tekkai activated he spewed blood
: "you are powerful for a pirate ( turns his head back grinning madly) but the thing is i have rised through these seas for 20 years!!!"
He himself returns a powerful punch equaling the strength of Wally to Wallys head

He uses Wally as a human shield against Dakamarus shigan

((Editted))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

(Oh good xD well I will do my best not to leave him more than half-dead then Razz)

Wally spits blood and eyes turn white momentarily.
Wally: Not bad for a marine ... and years dont really count, its spirit that does !
He retaliates again with a powerful head-but on the guts.
Dude suddenly moves from behind.
Dude: Denka Denka gatling gun !
He throws a barrage of static-amplified nails at Tiberius back.

At the same time Wally takes the Shigan but still keeps the hold
(edited)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 am

Tiberius head butts back with equal force but weaves the sword to his back t block the nails considering it negates all df powers, Tiberius keeps headbutting Wally like a mad man while smiling
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 am

Wally spits blood, but as he seems to be losing, he suddenly grins.
Wally: Done !
He takes out a battle cry and flips Tiberius up to throw him down. But as he does, a figure appears and gives Tiberius a major cut on his hand holding the sword.
Wally: ... Martha, you should have gotten here faster ... Wee-haha !
"Martha" jumps away in great speed and vanishes in the shadows.

(Come on, put Nishsi in the battle already lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:50 am

Tiberius does a cartwheel his hand severely injured, he drags his sword to his other hand and was about to cut wally in two, suddenly out of no where there was a powerful kick blasted into Tiberius's head sending him flying back

Nishkis coat was flapping thanks to the wind, he looked full of sorrow "I thank you my temporary allies and dakamaru, but i will end this, go outside and wait for my victory...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 am

Dakumaru Quickly ran out of the cave
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 am

Wally laughs and comments that he was starting to think that Nishkis was just waiting everyone to get injured so he can kill them all later.
Wally: But before we go, Martha ?
From the shadows again Martha throws a knive that hits Tiberius's other hand's artery.
Wally: Just making sure he wont be a pain in the ass with the sword.
He laughs and leaves, grabbing a chunk of loot he had collected before with darkness, revealing that his initial "attack" was just a method to gain loot. The others follow.
Wally: Next time we meet we wont be so kind though ... cya ! Weee-hahahaha !
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

Nishki looked back for only a second : "Forgive me Tiberius senpai, it seems those pirates left you with only one hand......"

Tiberius laughed and said: "No formalities Nishki, you have grown well, but this is the end , this can only end in either your death or mine, i have sacrificed too much" He picks up the sword with only his left hand and full of wounds

Nishki looked solemn: "I will win senpai....."

Outside Martello ran up to Wally: "Where is the Vice admiral?"

He sees Dakamaru: "what happened in there?"

((Hand him a devil fruit Wally))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 am

Wally: He is playing with that fugitive of yours ...well he should be out soon, the other guy is filled with injuries.
The Black Cross pirates walk between the 2 marines.
Wally: Well that was fun, but we are done here, so goodbye ! Weee-hahaha !
Martha and Dude grin and look at them.

(Wait what ? Surprised have you read Wally's page btw ? xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 am

Dakumaru looked at him and said, "Vice admiral Nishkis Is finishing off Tiberius
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 am

((yea but it is part of the story, give him a devil fruit))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 am

(Well, ok, I will, if that's the case)

Wally stops, turns and talks to the 2 men.
Wally: Btw, I found this among the loot I got, I really dont need it, I left my past job well back.
He shows em a Devil Fruit.
Wally: It's the Suke Suke No Mi, it can make one's body slippery and help him evade slice attacks. Do you want it ? Like I said, its useless to us.
Wally laughs and says thats the first time he just gives away a Devil Fruit, but he doesnt care.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 am

Martello suddenly saw something falling out of the loot belonging to the two pirates, he picked it up immediately and saw that it was another devil fruit, he put it in his pocket.
Martello:"Dakamaru exactly what is going on in there who were those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am

(Rofl so I got 2 fruits ? OMG that was a hell of a loot xD)

Wally sees they are not interested and says he will be forced to sell it. They leave without noticing the other fruit. Or did they and just didnt cared ? Who knows?
So the pirates left and Wally was heard shooting
"Water 7 is next, the big plan Weee-hahahaha !!!"
The trio leaves with a grin on their faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 am

"well Wally and his crew were Helping out Vice admiral Niski , and the two on the ground over there are Tiberius's comrades."
Dakumaru reported
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:34 am

(( LOL i have a particular fruit in mind, and its gonna be big, the next time you see Martello he will be Wallys greatest rival on the Grandline, but dont worry that wont be for a while))

Martello:"yes i know who the people on the ground are, Dakamaru can Vice Admiral Nishki win?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am

Dakumaru Looks up With eyes full of hope " There not a doubt in my mine he will win" Dakumaru smiles to reassure Martello
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 am

(Oh, damn Wally is gatherin opponents xD when I got here, I made Wally just for fun, I was gonna make another one as my main, but seems he is good for the job lol)

They reach the ship and set sail to Water 7.
Wally: We go to Water 7, then to Amazon Lily so you can let the kid there Hisayaiba, ok ? Wee-hahahaa !

(Well, I guess I am done for this story, I will just wait and see how Tiberius dies Razz)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:16 am

((im glad you enjoy the story, i made it epic or tried to at least))

Back inside the shrine, Nishki had already begun using soru to appear in front of Tiberius, he uses Jyogan to punch him but instead was blown back by the Zanbei

Tiberius: "I am not a cripple Nishki, you cannot kill me with that sort of power"
With one hand he launched the sword at Nishki it was like a hammer and it nearly hits Nishki head on. Nishki uses soru and rankyaku at close range which is blocked by Tiberius's sword, he then uses shigan on Nishkis shoulder, Nishki falls back bleeding, Tiberius aims his sword at Nishkis head Nishki uses dodging soru to dodge the sword. Tiberius stabs the sword into the ground again negating all DF powers, Nishki uses shigan madara and with only one hand Tiberius uses shigan madara, a continuous blast of finger bullets causes Nishki to get severly injured bleeding from all over, and Tiberius also in the same situation

Nishki falls to the ground clutching his chest: "ARGHHHH the pain, aRGHAHHAHAAHHAH"

He rolls around in pain on the ground while Tiberius laughs,
:"What would your men think of you now Nishki, pathetic"

Nishki claws his way up, his eyes red and shaking in pain, he gets to his fist and holds his fist out : "I....WILL...NOT LOSE!!!!"

Nishki uses Rankyaku Hyoubi and Tiberius deflected it with his sword sending it spiralling away, Nishki uses Soru to close in on Tiberius, but he fell into Tiberius's trap, Tiberius'shand was in stance and he muttered "ROKOUGAN ONE HAND STYLE" a wind blast pierces Nishkis body and lungs he lets out a scream of pain and slumps to the floor Tiberius pants

Tiberius: "I have WON!!!! I AM THE STRONGEST POWER ON THE GRANDLINE, I WILL ENTER THE NEW WORl......"

Tiberius stopped and looked over,

Nishki got up slightly he smiled:" you made the biggest mistake of your life senpaii, arghhhh, you strayed from your sword....."

Tiberius looked he had gone a distance from his sword, before he could react, Nishki used soru : "TAKE THIS MY LAST SHIGAN MADARA!!!!!"

Tiberius immediately did a shigan madara at the same time, they both clashed several times at high speed, finger bullets flying non stop, but Tiberius was over whelmed, Nishki did not stop, he did not give up firing the finger bullets.

Tiberius's hand grew tired he couldn't keep it up and then Nishki overwhelmed him with the shigan, Nishkis fingers were bleeding but he had hit the vital points , he pierced the heart of Tiberius finally and let out a roar of victory as Tiberius finally stopped moving.

Tiberius walked for a while more and he finally found the shrines throne, where he slumped on to it, his body full of bruises and his heart about to die soon.

Tiberius: "Yo..u, got me eh ...Nishki....., hehahaha, lgurgh" (spewed out blood)

Nishki (breathing hard) :" I guess....soo.... hah,....hah"

Tiberius looked up at the shrine ceiling and smiled:
"You know i was once a pirate, i had dreams of entering the new world, i didnt care about the strength of my crew, just as long ,GARGHH(spewing more blood) , as .. we got to have adventures and travel the world...."

Nishki tries to sit up against the walls of the shrine.

Tiberius continued : "he, ha ha ha, we found those two rascals outside claiming that they were gonna be the greatest ever hehahahha COUGH COUGH (More blood), so we went.. to the entrance to the New World ..., and there we encountered one of the most powerful beings on the ocean... gurghhh, a Admiral"

Nishki was bleeding as well

Tiberius: "That admiral killed so many of my friends, ARGHHH, my NAKAMA, we were slaughtered and i couldnt do a thing about it except get the kids out of there with some of my members.., but when i got out, i vowed to become the most powerful Pirate on this ocean....."

Nishki stood up slowly clutching his shoulder

Tiberius: "I, I, COUGH(blood) , i took the identity of a marine who chickened out of the selections,.., I joined, and learnt so many things, Tarai, Marineford, The Admirals ..., GARGHHH, the, the bond the marines shared, but i couldnt, i couldnt let go of my anger......."

Nishki stood over the dying Tiberius bloody and battered

Tiberius: "I dont want your pity....., i just want you to let my men ..,... gurghh, go,........ please"

Nishki nodded: "Very well....."

Tiberius smiled: "I see.... thats outstanding, you have always been my favourite Vice - Admiral... i guess, this is the best death, knowing that the boyss, are safe....., heahhahah COUGH COUGH...."

Tiberius had finally died, Nishki hoisted the body of Tiberius on his shoulder, he picked up the sword and the documents and he walked out to see all his men standing before him
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm

( Yeah it was badass ...hmmm, btw, any chance to let Tiberius survive ? Like actually create him in the char creation, he is kinda.... interesting, maybe Wally could use him. Well depends on your decision XD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

((Hmmm sure if you wish, i could make a character,))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Cool, that would be nice ... make him and we will continue this story xD
Like "Wally comes back etc" =P
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 am

Nishki walks out of the shrine and announces the battle is over, he lays Tiebrius's body outside the shrine, he sensed something wrong, but he had already received the weapons and documents, Martello came running with happiness, Nishki forced a smile
"Dakamaru, inform Marineford of our victory., tell them we are on the way home," Nishki kept walking to the ship

((Ok Shadow, you can come and revive Tiberius while he is in a near death state using Martha))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 am

(( could I have an update on what happend))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 am

((lol, this whole story will take forever, bu ti just want to say, it was a epic battle, i tried to make it so))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next