One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the death of chuck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 pm

chuck lolliepop was walking to the docks of a small town when he saw the zoan pirates ship pull in, and he wanted a fight
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Dean was loading the suppys off of the ship as le looked out he noticed another man waching him, oviously a pirate. "Oi! is there a reason yer stairn at me?" called out Dean "its p*ssing me off" he finished seying the suplys down on the ground and cracking his neck. there eyes met and there was a long pause
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:37 pm

"Oh you know just gonna kill the people you love and you" Said chuck
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm

"what the h*ll was that?" deansaid calmly "I dont know what crawled up yer @$$ but you just try" Dean said as he produced seven swords which he then launched at this random violent stranger as they flew twords him Dean spoke again "why would anyone want to do that anyways... sh*t head"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Just then Naoki and Tsubaki stepped into view, and chuck stopped the swords and sent them at all three of them, Naoki clapped his hands and sent a pulse of sound at the swords knocking them out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Dean lowed his head and smirked "heh... this guy...". He looked up at his friends, "He, has something agenst you guys..." . Dean alterd his boddu to be metal, curled up into a ball with spikes, dashing at his new opponent "spiked cannon ball!!!" he said as he bolted into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Chuck just stopped him and shot him in to a building "Not good enough"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 pm

((Pete there are rules about posting 3-5 sentece posting min))

smacking hard against the wall, Dean fell to the floor, the spikes in his bod pressing agenst him and finaly breaking off as he landed. Dean got up, slowly, coughed up a little blood and spoke "heh, what the h*llm is this.... ugh, I can still fight Smile " he said honestly not being used to his power being used againt him. dean fired a stram of bullets at his new opponent, clearly not understanding his power. "Tetsu Testu no, Bullet! cue cue cue!" he said as he fired
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm

"Hahahahahahahahaha loser you cant beat me". he shot the bullets up in to the air. "You really are at disadvantage. I cant wait to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Dean tilted his head to the side, "why the F**** do you want to kill us so bad any way? B*sterd" Dean looked up to his crew "did you do anything to this guy?". pointing at his assalent "...kill his famly and blame me mabie?". there was a pause, "anybody?... no?... then he's just some randomly violent @$$hole... god what Du***h" he looked over to Chuck "your a D***h" he said to the angry man "a crazy one, who hates me for no reason....oh F*** it" Dean said launching chains at chuck.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 pm

"Play time is over. Im going to kill you because i can". he shot the chains out of the way and lifted up dean "I'm going to drop you in the water" he stared to move him him to the docks end. "No!" Naoki screamed with tears in his eyes "I wont let you!" he pulled out his flute and jumped on to the dock playing his song chuck fell to the ground drop dean to because his devil fruit required lot of consternation witch he did not have write now because of this awful song he couldn't use his fruit. Naoki walked up to him still playing, he stopped only to pull his flute a part "No one his going to kill my family again!" he stabbed him.

''
'
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Dean hit the ground with a thud. he loked up at what he saw. "well d@mn" he said then pased out from his injurys. he was smiling at this time
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 pm

Naoki ran to him and huged him "ARTIK!! can you come carry him to the ship "yah" He said and carried him to his room ware naoki healed him

the end

Last edited by Naoki351 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Embarassed lol! ending
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Yep the ending is Hilarious Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the death of chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of chuck   the death of chuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the death of chuck
Page 1 of 1