One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Empty
PostSubject: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Name:Joukai no Yaiba (Sword of Heaven)

Shape: Takes the form of a light blue 7 foot long Tengoku blade (A claymore crossed with a kataba. Top half is double edged. The sword is as thick as a claymore but curved like a katana.) The handle is light purple and the guard takes the shape of a bronze pentagram. A chain is wrapped around its length.

Abilities: The blades chain when embedded with a Logia class element power it allows it to 'extend' by disconnected each piece and using strings of haki to hold it together. The blade gives its wielder the ability to heal minor to major wounds. But the draw back is the injury will be transferred to the wielder.

History: A blade said to have forged in heaven and was delivered to earth. The blade has been passed down within the Kasai family to the first born and clans head along side the Akuma no Gai. Both are said to be sentinent weapons.

Name: Akuma no Gai (Demon Scythe)

Shape: A large 9 foot scythe with four blades two on each side each 4 foot long and was wide as its wielder. THe handle is black and blades blood red with a chain arounds its length. A skull is featured at the tip between the blades.

Abilities: Like with the Joukai no Yaiba the chain can extend with a Logia class element power it by disconnecting each segment. The scythe offers its wielder the power to unleash darkness scythe based techniques that can only be used through the tool. The scythe though when its power exceeds a certain time limit the wielder's lifespan slowly started to drop by 1 year per second and it continues to add to 2 years per second 3 years per second ect until the wielder runs out of years and drops dead.

History: A scythe said to have been forged in the fires of hell. This weapon has been based through the Kasai family to its first born son and clan head along side the Joukai no Yaiba. It is also a sentinent weapon.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm

haki dosent behave like that and we dont alow haki because everyone would eith instantly sucome to it or decide that there imune
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Um i'm only using Haki for the chains and nothing else. but if still a problem i'll use something else.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am

okay but you understand that haki isnt an enargy like chakra or reitsu its willpower made in to an attack that overpowers the mind.

furthure how can a blade that separates heal someone?

or a sythe reduce a lifespan like that?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Its not the blade that seperates its the chain. The chain is the only thing that seperates. From the history THe scythe was made in hell and blade in heaven.

The sword it is designed to heal not kill. Th scythe its powers put strain on the wielder. Thats why their lifespan starts to decrease because its power can't be properly controlled.

And i changed the Haki bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai   Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joukai no Yaiba and Akuma no Gai
Page 1 of 1