One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd Empty
PostSubject: wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd   wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

couse a humming bird can flap his wings 12-90 times per second, the user would be able the same so also would able to punch many times in a sec
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd   wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm

NOT ADMIN!

You could make it that your character uses much more energy than a humminbird. He has the capability, but not the sources of energy required to do so frequently. They could also be weakish punches.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd   wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm

lets be relaistic rem, a humimbird man, which is over 50x bigger than a humming bird would not be able to pubp that fast due o extre weight, this is the second humingbird fruit Ive approved so far, my only problem lies with "Anchent" Zoans and "Legendary" Zoans
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd   wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wouldn't be m humming bird zoan be too overpowerd
Page 1 of 1