One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can you create your own crew for a serious rp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Empty
PostSubject: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:05 pm

if you said this already, im truly sorry.but im doing a serious RP and it also has 4 devil fruit users,one of them are twins who share a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Im not an admin, but if you are controlling all of the characters, then only 3 of them can be devil fruit users (Under rules-character limitations). But other than that, there shouldn't be a problem, I made a "crew" of three chatacters for my serious rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanks   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm

I totally got it bro
and thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm

dont listen to him, 1/3 of your crew must remain NON df users

(I made the site I would know)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

oh, really? My bad admin-sama, didn't see that part.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm

You misunderstood. you can only have 3 characters that use dfs period, not on a crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:42 am

Ok. now i totally got!!
ill be sure to remember that!!
oh yeah..and thanks dude!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you create your own crew for a serious rp?   can you create your own crew for a serious rp? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you create your own crew for a serious rp?
Page 1 of 1