One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wrong Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 am

Crew Name: The Wrong Company
Captain: Dave Regan (PorcupineMan)
Flag: a torn up flag with a shamrock on it instead of a skull. The shamrock is white, with a green outline, and the field is black...
Ship: the Seven Deadly Sins,
Side: stated to be neutral, but wanted by the navy (and/or marines) so, more like pirates.
Crurent Members: 4, Dave Regan (Porcupineman, Captain) James Corrigan (Porcupineman, Shipwright) and Allister Blizt (Porcupineman, look-out) Psychler (Porcupineman, guard)
Crew Goals: to find a way to clear their history...
Crew History: The Wrong Company was originally called the right company, on a ship simply known as the float. They were simply enough travelling merchants, selling whisky and other fine alcohols. They sold well, especially while on the seas because of their low prices. They weren't robbed because the product was cheaper than the bounty, but unbeknownst to them, the navy did not appreciate them dealing with pirates.

They were attacked when information leaked that they were storing James Corrigan, already infamous with the navy, for not cooperating with their engineers and other scientists. When the battle started, they faught off the footsoldiers, but they could not keep up with the heavy artilly. When hit with a grape-shot from a cannon, they were blown away, but luckily, James Corrigan carried them off on his hang-glider.

They escaped, but only by stowing away on a small sloop. They later captured the ship, and sailed off to a small trading port. They were recognized as the right company, but denied that, as they were wanted fugitives. On that trip, they sold the small dinghy that the sloop had, and bought a few items, such as a plaque, which was attached to the side of the sloop. It read, The Wrong Company. On the other side, a plaque reads, "The Seven Deadly Sins"

Expeting new members?: Of course,

Last edited by PorcupineMan on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

This is fine. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

I would like to add a member, here you go.

Name: Psychler (pronounced sick-ler, real name unknown)

Bounty: 20,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: he does not know it, but he is not navy, more toward the lawless side.

Home Village/Ocean: born in grandline,

Appearance: Psychler is a six foot tall, without his shoes on. With his shoes on, his is two inches taller, but while he gets taller, they are a size too small, and so his feet are squeezed. This, combined with a large amount of running has formed many calluses on his feet, because he doesn't wear socks many cuts on his ankles. He has a fingerless glove on, that he claimed from a victim, that is torn up and tattered. His hair is ratty grey, and his eyes are pale grey.

History: Psychler grew up in a navy country, fond of having all capable children join the navy in some way, even if it was only latrine work at the headquarters. He worked hard, sucking up to the boss at a young age so that he could get more pay, because he was not only a latrine cleaner, but he swept the streets and picked up the animal messes on the ground. One day, he visited a higher officer, who happened to be suffering from dementia, requesting a raise so he could pay for his grandmother's treatment, without it she would die. The officer requested she come to him, along with the rest of his family. They came, and then the officer did something unexpected. He killed everyone except the boy, because the grandmother claimed she had met a charming young pirate. Then Psychler went crazy and killed him. He started locking every door, and said it was important cleaning that could not be disturbed, and then he burned down the building. Ever since the only thing that calmed him down is a particular girl, who he wasn't sure if he had met, or just dreamed about.

Personality: Psychler used to be compassionate, calm and reasonable, but after he lost his family he went insane, and decided that no one deserves to exist, except those who amuse him by surviving a battle with him. He is currently obsessed with a certain girl, because she seemed strong, or at least clever. He can easily be described as a sociopath, or a masa-sadist, because of his obsession with destruction of anything that does not follow the rule, only the strong survive.

Ship: doesn't own one

Ship Flag: doesn't need one.

Special Abilities: high pain tolerance

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): 4 power user Soru, Geppou, Shigan, Tetkai

Weapons/Items: a few blades stabbed threw his elbows and fingers, with blades in each holes which can be slammed in to be a knife, and a gun stuck in his elbow, with the trigger sticking out, while the handle is inside his arm, and so is most the barrel the bullet can be put in threw the barrel. these can be fired, but it hurts alot, as the bullet goes threw his skin.

Goals: To watch the world burn.

Oh! That works.... but he'll probably lead to the down-fall of the crew...
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm

This crew is gone!!! because Dave is now a Shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 pm

members can follow him as subordinates
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 pm

???
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Retiring them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wrong Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Company   The Wrong Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Company
Page 1 of 1