One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread) Empty
PostSubject: Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)   Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm

okay has this ever happenned to you, your watching/reading and anime/manga and the a character makes a stupid mistake or does not use his/her ability or weapons in the way you were hoping? talk about that here
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)   Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:45 pm

UH! That pisses me off to no end! This isn't an Anime, but it pertains. In the newest Mummy movie, during the final battle, the emperor could have used his powers, but instead used Kong-Fu! I mean, he could have won in an instant!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)   Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

yeah I saw that movie with you it was AWEFULL! whats the point in control over every element, the power to change your form AND immortality against the one knife that can kill you if you DONT use them?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)   Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your doing it wrong! (the what if thread)
Page 1 of 1