One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Fruit Issue...

Go down 
+5
Irrational
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
Iggy
anna_mage
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm

yeah... funkfreed...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 pm

anna_mage wrote:
…probably completely off topic, but that elephant icon is invoking disturbing images to me. Something about it is just very, very awkward. >.>;;

His name is Saggy Sammie!
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Funkfreed? Isn’t that Spandam’s weapon? ‘Cause if it’s an expression, I’m not very familiar with it… *searches for an expression encyclopedia*
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 pm

yeah its the eliphant sword
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Not sure thats what she meant, but sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 am

Yay! I’m not missing out on anything <3

Tale of obliviousness: In occasion, I was dining out with my friends. Try and imagine a LONG dinner table hoarded with juniors. That was us. We tend to be on hyperactivity rushes or photographic spurs (cameras won’t stop going off in our hands, even if we’re talking. We get rather entertaining expressions in our pictures). In what must’ve been a reaction from an exaggerated Mountain Dew consumption, one of my pals suddenly upped his glass and called out: “Where do men come from?!” I, as the quickest mouth of my grade, answered the first planet that came to my mind: “Uranus!!!”

There were five seconds of absolute silence, half a minute of uncontrolled laughter, and I was only able to notice what I had actually said about a 15 seconds after I said it. I may be the quickest mouth, but apparently I’m not the quickest brain. >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 am

That's why I never talk, ever! (only half true.)
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

But it’s so fun when it happens! They’re like little jewels of humor that I like to share with others around me. You can say I do the best with my occasional stupidity XD
I have another such little oblivious moment, but it’s difficult to understand without a little context. Anyone here ever seen ‘Robin Hood: Men in Tights’?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 am

I have not seen that movie/show/play/musicale, why?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 am

I have
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 am

But what is it?
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am

'Robin Hood - Men in Tights' is a comedy movie that plays with the old story of Robin Hood. I'd advise it to practically anyone seeing as it has a Monty Python-ish humor which tends to be very popular. Anyways, in the movie, the damsel in distress and to-be Miss Hood has a chastity (?) belt... literally. She took a vow not to have sex unless it is with her husband, so she wears an iron diaper of sorts with a huge lock to prevent pretty lady from having relationships. Along the movie, there is a moment in which she's kidnapped. The villain wants to take her so that she'd then be forced to marry him.
He just forgets that she has the darned iron diaper. So, I watched this movie for the first time with my friends and, on the very moment she is kidnapped, I bluntly state: "But he doesn't have the fucking key!" (unfortunately, I had a period of a little of an excessive verbal cussing.)
To that, one of my friends answered: "Literally..."
About ten seconds later I realized what he meant and gave a surprised "Oh!"
That triggered so much laughing that we were forced to pause the movie and wait for about five minutes until our stomachs stopped aching from overexertion.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:36 am

I live for moments like that
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 am

Oh thats fun! Well I'll just jot that down on my already massive movie list, seriously, by the time I see all the movies I wanted to see, I'll be out of college, living in a run down motel, with twenty cats, wondering where it all went wrong.
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm made of little moments like those, apparently.
You know, if I eventually end up with a bunch of cats, I'd somewhat consider it a success. It's tough enough to have one, taking care of multiple felines would be like trying to take care of the Gaol with a little Luffy running loose inside.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

In my experience with cats, I've found them either to be extremely nice, or completely evil. Usually evil, but never in between.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 pm

my kitty wants you to think that hes evil but hes really not
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

My cat is not only cowardly, but neurotic too. He's extremely picky and won't bite or scratch a living being even to save his life. He's been accidentally neutered (yes, accidentally) and has grown the habit of being somewhat crazed ever since. He acts in a rather human like way, making expressions I didn't find possible for most kitties to make.
Most of all... I can make him Yodel! XDDDDD Link
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 pm

is that your video?
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 am

No, it isn't. It was very entertaining though. The techniques also work if you apply them daily... only my kitty needs protection on all four paws. He's very jubilant while yodelling >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 am

my cat hates being handles... little Kage needs to learn though
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am

Most of my guests own either more then one cat or a dog. He goes ballistic with the animal scent and hides in my closet. I practically have a full other cat made out of all the fur he leaves there! Although, he likes one of my friends way too much. Twister keeps on rubbing against my pal's leg and demanding his attention none stop! I still think there's catnip involved with that strange attraction somehow...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:08 am

my cat came in to my home one winter at four in the mourning and stayed there... to this day we have no Idea how he got in
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

...I would be lightly disturbed... yet completely delighted! Disturbed because I live in the twelvth floor and delighted because my father would be much too amazed with the kitty in order to shoo it.
A frog did find its way to my apartment though. No clue how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

Hawk wrote:
i heard that each devil fruit contains a demon in it and when you eat it the devil lives in your body, but if you try to eat a another one the devils will try to kill each other resulting in the users death as well (one piece wiki)

Yeah that's what I heard too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Fruit Issue...   The Devil Fruit Issue... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Fruit Issue...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next