One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly/ worthless hero

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Oh please, you know everything but what he looks like, which I do know.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm

heres all I know
power: cant read
AKA highly flammable man
Mentor: ABCs book
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Name: Sloth Sleuth
Description: He is mostly human, with sloth features like fuzzy arms and face, and long claws. He has a double "S" insignia on his chest, has an old, dirty, little green cape, and he is always hunched over.

Devision: Solo hero
Power: He has the power of anti speed, and trees are weightless to him, although he tends to fall asleep in the middle of lifting them. Because of his "power" of anti speed, he tends to arrive late to a crime scene, and is accused of being the perpetrator returning to the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:34 pm

"Never fear, just wait a year!" It's Sloth Sleuth, crossing the street in order to save the lives a family trapped in a burning water factory! Will he make it in time?!

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Grey thing, creeps by, Sloth sleuth! To slow for the naked eye sloth sloth, sloth sleuth, he can't really move, sloth sleuth whats a attitude? sloth sleuth, hes the slowest thing alive! hes the slowest thing alive!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Silly Hero!   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Name: Master Marvelous
Description: he wears a jumpsuit like Bruce lee's and has lots of make-up on. His hair is bright blonde, his eyes are deep blue, and he is five foot six. He weighs 80 pounds
Faction/devision: The Super-Zeroes!
power: he can look marvelous!

Name: Stan the Computer Man
Description: He looks like a regular store worker, but he has a robot mask on his head, and some special gloves on, that make him look a lot like a machine.
Faction/devision: The Super-Zeroes!
power: he can talk to computers (nothing else, unless you call mastered missile command a power)

Name: Captain Bag head
Description: He has a bag over his head, that only has eye-holes. You can't see his eyes though, because he put sunglasses over the bag. He wears a red scarf around his neck, and he wears pink slippers. He doesn't look that great, except for his cherry red electric guitar.
Faction/devision: Forced into the Super-Zeroes!
power: he can play the electric guitar, and be anonymous (mysteriously)

Name: Major Surgery
Description: Fresh out of Medical school, Major Surgery came from the Air Force College. She loved being a doctor, but kinda sucked at it. She has brown hair, and brown eyes, and is pretty short.
Faction/devision: Pulling off minor operations, her name being a misnomer.

Name: Sarcasmo (Real name Johnny Cassmar)
Description: He has black hair, and blue eyes. He is pretty tall, and very sarcastic. He is humorous, but also rude.
Faction/devision: he is the leader and founder of the Super-Zeroes
power: amazing sarcasm, the ability to impersonate any celebrity, when it involves sarcasm.
power:
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:22 pm

They could give the O-Men a run for their money. But then again, so could just about anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Silly Hero!   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Captain Bag Head is like batman without the money...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Iggy we win this contest because a six year old bested us at every turn!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey Admin-sama, please explain the origin of the O-men, seeing as I forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Initially the X men were viewed in a positive light but soon the lawsuits and damages took their toll and they were disbanded/arrested, the O men, a more friendly group of heroes centered around safety instead of justice were formed, they were all killed in a freak safety lecture accident howevewr the member they invted who never showed up, Illiterate man, finaly desiphered their note with some one else's help a year and a half later and formed he new O men
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Silly Hero!   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:34 pm

The super-zeroes were founded by Sarcasmo because his older brother was an actual superhero, who did actual superhero things, and was tired of him rubbing it in. Major surgery thought she could be important, so she joined in at first. Then Master Marvelous joined, because he believed everyone would see how beautiful he was. Then Major Surgery quit, because the new guy, Bag Head, was to dark, and kind've spooky. He joined, because he thought that he citizens would forget about his days as Colonel Spooky, and remember him for this. Then Stan he computer man joined in, trying to steal secrets, as he was originally a spy. Major Surgery joined back in, because Stan had hurt Master Marvelous, by giving him a booboo. With the help of Major Surgery they stopped Stan. Bag Head was going to kill him, but Major Surgery stopped him, so instead, he enslaved his brain with a spooky device, making Stan act like a good guy. Major Surgery rejoined to keep an eye on bag head, but she has been quitting and rejoining on and off.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:29 pm

One rainy day, Timmy and his two friends, Billy and Lucy, were sitting inside, wondering what to do. As they looked out the window, rain running down it, Timmy had a "great" idea! "We can be super herows!" Exclaimed Timmy. Being a stupid lot of youngsters, they all practically wet themselves at the idea. So they all grabbed a towel, and some markers, and got to work on their costumes. Billy became, Dog Boy! Lucy became, Mystery girl, and Timmy became, Super Timmy, their fearless leader! Since their formation, they have actually managed to stop some crime, or at least more than the O Men.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Silly Hero!   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Bag Head can only use super great stuff while he is using Spooky stuff.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Iliterateman

The further adventures of Illiterate Man!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Because he's illiterate...fine! I don't need this!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

his mentor was a book LOL
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Tee hee!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Heres a plug for a super hero RP that we have resurrected. If you're into that sort of thing, please join the fun.

J Force website!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

RAsher amoung other non usless guys and gals can be found there
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

((Admin-Sama, I posted on the site))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

((yeah as I just did but lets not use this as a game of "I posted tag"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly/ worthless hero   Silly/ worthless hero - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly/ worthless hero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2