One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His Pocket Watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

His Pocket Watch Empty
PostSubject: His Pocket Watch   His Pocket Watch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 am

Weapon name: His Pocket Watch
Description: A golden pocket watch and chain, on the outside it is not particularly unique or special looking but once upended its complex yet beautiful gears and fine designs made of many different metals, it manages to look precious despite not having a single gem or jewel in it, on the inside of the watch along the outside of the clock face just outside the numbers the inscription "Death is certain" can be found, and another similar inscription along the outside edge of the lid adjacent to the first inscription reads "The hour uncertain" the combined statement sending an ironic but possibly sinister message
Weapon special abilities: The watch itself possesses a small, undetectable transmitter which sends out saddle radio wave signals to act as a tracking device if switched on, detectable with a small radar like receiver kept on the wrist disguised as a wristwatch which is usually not worn on the wrist but kept hidden in a pocket to avoid suspicion
History: Once a custom watch crafted for a wealthy gentlemen this has been modified for various reasons unknown
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

His Pocket Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Pocket Watch   His Pocket Watch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:38 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

His Pocket Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Pocket Watch   His Pocket Watch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:18 am

I dig those descriptions...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

His Pocket Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Pocket Watch   His Pocket Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Pocket Watch
Page 1 of 1