One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauntlet of Lightning

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Infected_Soul
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

Gauntlet of Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Gauntlet of Lightning Thewit10
weapon name: Gauntlet of Lightning
description: A gauntlet forged from a rare ore found only in some coal mines around the world. This gauntlet has a unique ability to generate electricity from nature. The glove is like a miniature electromechanical generator found at a power station, primarily driven by heat engines fueled by chemical combustion or nuclear fission. The glove then amplifies a certain amount of high voltage so his body isn't destroyed by large amounts, that which is focused around the orb, or sphere, which is somewhat of the miniature generator. But the limit is around 50 v, for if it were it over exert the limit, then he would get heart fibrillation.

The red sphere is the built in battery that fuels the gauntlet as the blue sphere indicates the energy of lightning remaining. In order to prevent the shocks, there are elastic components inside the gauntlet to protect the user from the shock waves.

weapon special abilities: N/A
history: The gauntlet of lightning was forged around a century ago, the creator wanted to harness the power of electricity for his own into a invention that could benefit mankind. Though with an invention like that, theives intended on stealing the gauntlet for their own usage. The theif that successfully managed to steal the gauntlet from the creator was Captain from a mischievous pirate crew. Bent on his own success, the captain equipped the gauntlet with no knowledge on how to work the weapon. For his own thievery, the captain set the voltage of electricity to high and exterminated his entire crew along with himself.

[-Edited-]

Last edited by Infected_Soul on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:03 pm

there are no mysic orbs in one piece, NONE AT ALL
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Okay, sorry. First time doing a One Piece Rp. <.<;;

[Edited]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

magic gems do not exsist in one piece either..... have you SEEN one piece?
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Yes, I have, didn't get that far into the story though. <.<;;;
Stopped around when they were in the sky place or something. >.<;;

Last edited by Infected_Soul on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 pm

I don't think magic was ever said.

How does the glove channel the electricity, and how do you set how much electricity the stone gives out?
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:21 pm

The glove is like a miniature electromechanical generator found at a power station, primarily driven by heat engines fueled by chemical combustion or nuclear fission. The glove then amplifies a certain amount of high voltage so his body isn't destroyed by large amounts, that which is focused around the orb, or sphere, which is somewhat of the miniature generator. But the limit is around 50 v, for if it were it over exert the limit, then he would get heart fibrillation.

Hopefully that should clarify things. <.>;;;

[Edited]
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 pm

I don't see a problem here, but Admin-sama doesn't seem to be on board with the idea. I will wait to see what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Is there an electricity DF? He could use that.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

If they want, I suppose.

Last edited by Iggy on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 pm

that would make a lot more sense given that one piece is not to technologically advanced, but given the quality of his explanation I'm going to allow it, how dose the wearer avoid electricution?
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm

The red and blue spheres are indicators of the amount of voltage he has within the glove. The blue sphere indicates the necessary amount, and the red sphere indicates the critical limit.

[EDITED]

Last edited by Infected_Soul on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 pm

this is oficaly to technologicaly advanced to be approved for this RP
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Eh, sorry about that. <.<;;

Anything that SHOULD be taken out? v.v;;
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 pm

how should I know?
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 pm

You said it was too advanced to be approved. <.<;;;

[-Has removed a few things-]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I didn't say I had a way to fix that.... besides you've taken a simple enough concept(shocking glove) and made it in to something that can not be explained in OP terms
Back to top Go down
Infected_Soul

Infected_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, that's all I got. I don't know specifically how else to explain it, in OP terms.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
how should I know?

No disrespect whatsoever...but...you're the friggin' admin...you're supposed to know... o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:12 pm

man ever since AsyD got here no one even likes me..... am I really that unbarable?
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I didn't say I didn't like you. I meant no disrespect at all. That was just the first thing that popped into my head when you responded the way you did. XP Many apologies, Admin-sama. Worship
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 pm

I have to agree with Amey, if you say there is something wrong with something, you should know what it is that is wrong!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

but I DID know what was wrong: to technologicaly advanced, that dose NOT mean I can fix every problem you guys can throw at me
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Infected wanted to know what he could do to make his weapon approval worthy. I say just give a glove a Devil Fruit, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 pm

we have been over this: Zoan fruits get consousness, the rest dont so he would need a mechanisum of use and a way not to get shoked, Im not going to make his weapon for him thats rude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauntlet of Lightning   Gauntlet of Lightning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gauntlet of Lightning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next