One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals

Go down 
+51
Docile
Shikumaree
"Fire Kid" Blake
Violuminescence
Bad Idea Bear
Frozen
Paladin King
Killermist
moorethorn
Unholy
SirFerret32
Sleepy
Steady
Lone
klemenator
Rodoku
Hikaru
sjasogun1
Wrath
Darkoda
pagliacci
Agthala
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Karasu(the crow)
Ugitzu
Kaiser Yonkou
Kagirinai
nikz200
Newspeak
McTurbo
Hawk
Shadow
Frog Dragon
Black Star
Vagrant Lustoid
Yusuke Rikudou
Wyrmcrush
Irrational
Argent
InTents
TheBlackLuffy
Redmerv
IBlueMoon
Ace_Amy
Iggy
Gael
psyguy256
Layman Iconoclast
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah, but I mean, a death in the family? Thats going too far. If one of my close family members died, I don't think I'd be in the mood for RPing for at least half a year.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Edited for Drunken Stupidity.

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Unspeakable, I here what you're saying, but Admin-sama and I had to focus on school for only one short week before we would be back on full time. One week. With finals out of the way we're back now for the summer, so remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:51 pm

next time unspeakable, think before you speak, we all respect the admins and players here, dont think you are such a big shot to be commenting on what others should do
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:22 pm

The Unspeakable wrote:
Admin-dude, you have to be ready for and understand this. It doesn't matter if you have school, work, or a death in the family. This site is yours, right? It's your brainchild, your masterwork. The buck stops with you. No matter how busy you are, shit keeps happening, people keep needing you for things to get done. It can be overwhelming, but this is a duty you took upon yourself when you made this site.

I know the woes of root admin on a busy site all too well. Either man up or can up. Whatever that means. Just get 'er done.

*contemplating the myriad of ways to punish you for this insult*

well guys Im back so whats new?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:32 pm

............................ right (>_>)"

look guys Im really sorry about being such an inactive admin and all but again I am a terrable student and really needed to work on that...

so now that Im back... how can I help you all have a good time here?!?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:21 am

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:09 am

i mean dont go around telling others to do things you arent even capable of doing. You could never create or upkeep a site like this, so dont preach, think before you talk
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:42 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:20 am

I lol'ed. You see speak, this is what happens when you try and help people. Stick to what you are good at - Running successful One Piece Forum Role-plays from scratch.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:34 am

oh yeah, i saw your site, is that all? doesn't seem as nearly as good as this one, sorry buddy boy and who the hell cares about shamma? i saw you bad mouthing us on your site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:35 am

Hello Roz!
You are so sneaky! You sneaky little fellow. Well, it is amusing that you cant see good advice when it decides to post itself on one of your threads.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:51 am

Roz? we dont have a member with that name. who is sneaky here? i just saw your site like your boss told me to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:52 am

My boss? Please. This site is a bunch of fun.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:59 am

sigh, you make no sense at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:01 am

Oh, is my English confusing you? And here I was thinking you might be an intellectual equal! Oh well, I guess not.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:03 am

sigh, i just want to know, just a little bit, does the words "bunch of fun" have any meaning? is it an actual phrase in the english language? is it ? because i am certain my english far surpasses yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:08 am

nikz200 wrote:
sigh, i just want to know, just a little bit, does the words "bunch of fun" have any meaning? is it an actual phrase in the english language? is it ? because i am certain my english far surpasses yours

Well, for starters, you should have started that sentence with a capital letter, and by using the word 'sigh' like that, im assuming you are telling me to sigh. Then, you said does, instead of do. And the next sentence also needs a capital letter. And then finally, most fluent english speakers end their sentences with a period. Please, if you are going to insult my english skills, at least have some skills of your own.

Bunch of fun = Alot of fun. It is slang. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:13 am

((Applauds)) Bravo, absolutely superb, you are a very great and wonderful man, oh , hang on ((Cough)), but really, do you not think you should question why you are trying so hard to prove that you can speak english? Perhaps i touched a nerve there. Im sorry for insulting your lack of linguistics skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:17 am

Hate to tell you honey, but im not a man. Why did you instantly assume I was male, when my name is female? Does it offend you to be told by a women that you are illiterate? Thats a little chauvinistic. And I am far from insulted.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:23 am

Shocked (sarcasm) NOOOOO, its just not possible. You a woman? Please for give me, i didnt know my words hurt you so much. It was absolutely rude of me to hurt your feelings like that. Please dont cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:28 am

... Right then. You keep on being a retard over there then. Is there anyone else on this site that is capable of participating in a proper conversation? I would really like to talk to someone that can explain to me the dynamics of this site and how much success it has been. I am curious to see other forums methods, and you never know, perhaps we could all learn something new.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:34 am

ok. Im done now. sorry but your buddy got me on edge, talking badly about our admin like that so you will or wont have to forgive me. This sites layout is very simple which makes it easy to use. People enjoy navigating through it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next