One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiru Shiru no Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Shiru Shiru no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Shiru Shiru no Mi   Shiru Shiru no Mi Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Name: Shiru Shiru no Mi (Seal Seal Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Abilities: Shiru Shiru no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit which turns the user into a Seal-Human (Shiru Ningen). Upon eating the fruit, it bestows the user the ability to seal. As a result, the user is capable of sealing people and items into objects. The fruit's real utility, though, comes with the fruit's special ability to seal an ability from a person. It allows the user to seal abilities (Abilities from the Special Ability section such as the usage of a certain battling style or a Devil Fruit. Special Abilities similar to a battling style which are not noted to the Special Abilities section can also be sealed as they fall into the category). The fruit's disadvantage, though, is that only one special ability of a single person can be sealed at a time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Shiru Shiru no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiru Shiru no Mi   Shiru Shiru no Mi Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:08 pm

How does it work? Touch or a telekinesis likeability where you look at them and just seal something? Can the seal be broken?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Shiru Shiru no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiru Shiru no Mi   Shiru Shiru no Mi Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:03 am

I have kept the fruit vague on purpose because firstly I don't really know the fruit's potential just yet and what can come up with it, but the concept.

However, there is something I also adressed on discord. In the past, when the site became popular, the fruits were quite vague and there are tons of fruits in the site that have no deep explanation. A deep explanation in a simple RP site like this is most likely preventing new players from coming to the place for quite many reasons:
-The attractiveness of the site comes from its simplicity and thus very detailed fruits which require lots of editting will most likely make their creators feel bored before even trying the site. Otherwise, they'd be made to the Advanced Section.
-The "beasts" of the site have mostly started with simple concepts which were expanded by the users later on. Thus, I want to adress the necessity of the fruits being simplier than they were and leave the matters of Overpoweredness to the respective techniques of the uses. After all, if the users of the fruits have taken part in several threads they'd be worth the most overpowered techniques of the fruits they designed, nonetheless.
-Finally, I don't see why fruits can be vague, considering that most of the fruits of the site are vague and a few of the approved fruits can easily make a new character a beast,

Anyway, it's up to you to decide. I adressed my points for fruits in general, I will make any edits I am asked to as long as they satisfy the concept I came up with for the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Shiru Shiru no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiru Shiru no Mi   Shiru Shiru no Mi Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 10:03 am

Shiru Shiru no Mi Image14

W/Partial NPC Lock. Fair use allowed with permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiru Shiru no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiru Shiru no Mi   Shiru Shiru no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiru Shiru no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups-
Jump to: