One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:11 am

"Sir, the Intel we have gathered suggest that your sister has indeed passed and already left from here. Some ruckus has also occured, too. Shall we give chase to her?" A shadowy figure addresses to the man known as "Kine". One of the Executives of the Fortune Pirates, led by the mad Yonko that has decided to lay waste on all tribes sans humans. Kine slowly walked towards the edge of the cliff they were currently located in, folded his arms, and silently observed the city below. The ruckus was already starting to get into control. But that was great; that much confusion occured simply because someone passed from here. No actual conflict. To him it was a good sight of his father's goals. Little did he knew that Derge simply wasn't there yet. Or maybe he didn't care. He wasn't going to stay anyway. "Stay here, and provide me with any new updates. Father wishes to leave Fishman Island for later after all. Despite our certain supremacy, Derge is not one we should take lightly. I will head to Zou to meet that cheeky bastard. Godspeed to your part of the mission." And with that, Kine disappeared.

Meanwhile, back at the actual city, or rather, on a more secluded section. The Flower cemetary area. Meeting point. It was just the three of them. Dagon, Cebros, and the eldest prince, all of them awaiting for Derge and Namor to arrive. This was an important meeting. Things were hectic, and apparently this island was in the center of a conflict of power and control. Cebros had insisted that the enemy was one that warranted Derge to form a truce with Wally. Was it really that bad a situation that the best way to secure everyone's turf was for these two men to shake a temporary alliance?

"That was the best wine I ever had, pal. Told you, best rivals make the best drink buddies. That one aside ... he is going to appear any second now, isn't he? I can sort of feel it. The dominating aura ... haha, gives chills even to someone like me!"

Last edited by Shadow on Thu May 31, 2018 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:11 am

A presence of unbelievable willpower that could only belong to someone as powerful, or maybe even more powerful than a Yonkou spread.  It rushed through the area and then throughout the entire island stopping it in its tracks.  As if time itself it had stopped, Fishman Island and the area around it was crushed by an immeasurable force of willpower.  All those susceptible to conquer haki and those normally not would be knocked flat by the powerful wave of mental energy.  The sheer force of it caused a ripple that seemed to threaten the structure of the bubble the surrounded the island.  Luckily enough the bubble managed to rebound without breaking.  

A ship or rather an underwater city made its approach, meandering towards its sister city.  Atlantis the long-lost city, rumored resting place of the Oro Jackson had made its appearance.  Thanks to the power of someone onboard there would be very few witnesses to actually witness it.  It was no wonder to those that remained as to why such an epic vessel would be considered nothing more than a myth.  Besides the potentially biblical abilities of the beings onboard, the ship also contained advancements that most could only dream of.  The ship contained mysteries and technological advancement that wouldn't be known to the world at large for many years to come; possibly even hundreds.  

While it seemed as if the ship was moving at a snail's pace, the truth couldn't be further away.  The ship was so incredibly large that it only appeared to be moving slowly from a great distance.  It moved through the water at break-neck speeds despite its colossal size.  As it neared the ship turned, diverting away from the island slightly.  It came to a stop just outside a massive underwater cave system.  The ship stirred the sediment and sand as it docked.  As the dust settled an advanced docking system inserted itself into the bowls of the cave.  Penetrating the darkness the glowing tube found a manmade connection point.  Sliding steel doors retracted forming a seal that would allow the passengers to enter underground tunnels.  The tunnels lead to other docking stations along the seafloor and into various points within Fishman Island itself.  

The tunnels were and caves existed long before the occupation of Fishman Island but they were vastly improved upon.  Most of the connections and all of the exit points into the city were all built by the one that controlled the island.  It was all set up as an elaborate escape route in case worst came to worst he could destroy the island and make his escape leaving those left behind to a watery grave.  The vile foresight, sheer ingenuity, as well as the power needed to produce such a system was only possible for one person and one person alone.  

Derge Namikaze II - The Blood Demon - Ruler of The Underworld - Heir of the Steel Kingdom of yore - and Guardian Protector of Fishman and Merfolk

HAS ARRIVED.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Dagon placed his fist on a particularly large cemetery and a path opened underground. This was Dagon’s personal entrance into his own underworld base. Only able to be opened by both of his rings and derge himself. Dagon was almost overwhelmed by the conqueror’s haki. Having his own blood include derge’s seemed to help resist, but this haki was in a league of his own. Dagon fell to a kneel as he watched both cebros and the prince pass out. It wasn’t their fault, the only reason dagon could stay conscious was Derge’s blood. Dagon considered that he might pass out from the pressure, he was just about to when the docking device sealed and the pressure went away. Derge would be coming up the elevator at any time.

Dagon had never heard of haki so strong. Certainly Derge was responsible, but he had never heard of derge having conquerer’s haki. He looked at the young prince and he knew he shouldn’t try to wake him. He was just outclassed. Cebros had resisted, but the lad was out cold and needed to recover naturally. He expected namor would be able to resist the haki. He imagined that namor would be heading here as soon as he felt it.

“Grab the limp meat and take him with us. He’ll wake up eventually.”

Dagon zoomed down the corridor using a self-loading zip-line. Once at the bottom he entered the pass code and there it was, Dagon’s personal base of operations on the island. He had personally made the base, integrating all of Derge’s and his own specifications as a DIA assassin into the area later. Dagon pulled out a personal den den mushi from hidden cabinet in the wall and connected to Derge’s vessel.

“My lord, I have arrived at Under-base ‘Armageddon’. The Thrones were finished days ago. I’m sure you are already aware of Namor’s position. I brought one of Wally’s commander’s and the young prince with me. They have information to sell.”

Dagon’s base of operations was a large cave room, carved out and expanded with all sort of technology. In one corner of the room, a tree-like throne set uo was visible. At the back, closest to the corner, loaded with devices unlike the rest of the room, was a large black throne. Aside and in front of that throne stood 2 silver thrones, and in front of that 4 stone thrones. Dagon pointed at a smooth section of kairoseki-reinforced wall that to a normal eye would be a wall, but to those with super senses or fishman karate, it was clearly a locked sliding-door.

“He’ll be coming through that elevator in a few minutes. Make yourselves comfortable.”

Dagon took out a specialized bubble device that was enhanced vial steel cloud and land cloud dials.  He pushed a bar to change its setting, and quickly emitted a solid luxury coach. He then moved the bar again attempted to provide a table and the device exploded in his hand instead.

“Damned prototypes ares always buggy.”

He wiped the soot and polymers of his hand and sat down on the silver throne on the left, right hand seat to the black throne. He turned it to face the elevator sensing an approach.

Last edited by Aidoneus on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed an incomplete line)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 4:22 am

"Wow, talk about over the top ..." Cebros remarked in a somewhat humorous fashion. Regardless of whether he meant it or was fooling around, he couldn't deny that this was quite a spectacle to witness. This man, he was clearly not messing around. "You, passed out prince ... you are injured, aren't you? That was an insane burst of Haki but, from your punch earlier I can tell you should be able to soak it up. Quite balsy to come here at this state."

The prince, having regained his conciousness a few moments ago, which as a result had Cebros unceremoniously toss him on the side, got up; indeed, there seemed to be bandages under his fabric garments that had no reason to be there unless some conflict had occured.

"Getting out and where you two were wasn't exactly a walk in the park, for all intents and purproses I was considered a criminal, too. But ... it is fine. Just want to show Sir Derge the fruits of my research. Am confident he will understand ..." The explains, then nods at Dagon, it was a node of submission and regret; even tho he was injured, to pass out from that, it surely made Dagon consider him as no one worth to respect or address to. Only those of stature could withstand that burst, after all.

"That's more comfortable than it looks, will give you that." Cebros disrupts the awkward tension, by actually making himself comfortable, as he was "instructed" to do. "Honestly, never saw him from up close. Wonder if he looks as menacing as he appears to be, haha."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:16 am

A man with hair and eyes of crimson walked through the elevator doors.  The red in his eyes almost seemed like they were glowing in the low light conditions of the lair.  Derge had an incredible presence about him.  His killing intent was thick as tar and as endless as the ocean all around them.  If one wasn't aware of the situation the massive amount of intent could be mistaken for some kind of environmental effect.  He looked around judging what was before him.  Derge's visage was unchanging as if someone had carved him out of stone.  There wasn't a sense of any emotion coming from him, whether or not he was pleased or disappointed.  If he felt one way or another there wasn't a trace of to tell one way or the other.  "The entrance is too small.  It matters not, holds on to something or you'll lose your footing"  His voice was deep and booming, echoing throughout the dank chambers.  The sound resonating with what one would likely expect the devil himself to sound like.

Behind him, there were two men, one around his height and the other was a bit taller.  The one that was his height was completely cloaked in black.  There was a powerful presence to him but it almost seemed artificial somehow.  This feeling would be especially noticeable to Dagon.  Whatever the case was, he was as mysterious as Death itself.  The other...well there wasn't a soul on the planet that wouldn't recognize him.  At one time he was Derge's equal if not even more powerful.  Now he was nothing more than one of Derge's pawns.  The only man to become a Yonkou without a devil fruit, a man who gained the title on the merit of only his swords and himself.  Iken Namikaze, a man who was thought to be dead.  The horseman of Conquest now stood by Derge's side in servitude.  Anyone that was still standing with observation would be able to tell the immeasurable wave of willpower had come from him rather than Derge.  

The two walked forward joining Derge, standing at his side.  Just as the got out of the way the floor and elevator, including the reinforced doors, crumbled and decayed as they were reduced to rust.  A massive being with two giant katanas rose from the metallic ashes.  The green-eyed giant with pale skin stood before them in all of his horrific presence.  He just may have been the one person in the room with a more sinister aura than Derge.  The walking Pestilence Unholy of the old era shockingly stood firm as Derge's rear guard.  With the presence of everyone in the room, it wouldn't be particularly surprising to miss the fourth.  The doors flung open from the same entrance Dagon had previously lead his guest through.  Namor Oceanus, the Famine maker had arrived.  

Finally, The Blood Demon's four horsemen had all arrived in one place.  It was the beginning of the end of the world, or at least the end of the current one...
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:06 am

The prince woke up, and was in rough shape to say the least. He seemed to be showing weakness. Dagon’s first instinct was prey, but he knew better by experience. The couch seemed go help him more. Dagon wasn’t the kind to offer apologies or comfort people, so he left it be for the prince to figure out Dagons thoughts. The kid probably couldn’t tell the differences in haki from one to another, and Dagon was almost certain no one could have such a dominating sensation. Even he himself had struggled against it.

Dagon could smell his master, the instant the elevator door was to open. But there was a familiar scent that he couldn’t identify. But strangely, the other was a hidden one with an odd smell. It didn’t seem right, at all. It reminded him of cyborgs, but the smell was too unfamiliar to determine. Derge arrived, and Iken was behind him. He had heard nothing about iken for years, and was simply dumbfounded that even his master take him down.

Dagon was not surprised to see his medium-sized elevator destroyed as Unholy appeared, but thankfully Dagon’s main-base itself was fairly large, enough to hold as many as 3 normal sized Giants in a push-to-shove situation. Otherwise they would had to have relocated to hold the meeting. Dagon didn’t want to fix entrance 4 but he would have to if he wanted it done right. Nothing he’d have to worry about at that exact moment of course, so he chose to ignore the fact that a giant just disintegrated his door and began sizing up iken and the unknown. Then he kneeled out of his throne as Namor entered the room moments later, and he gestured to the couch.

“Behold, my master; I have summoned these warriors, to give their full report and receive your judgement. One has information concerning yonkou, the other the state of the island.”

Not a moment after the word left his mouth did he return to his seat, which despite appearing to be a throne carved from granite and coated in silver, was actually a high-tech throne, capable of various minor feats such as video and audio recording, security system, and etc. Dagon was never about formalities, and as such ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:12 am

"Well, I do have to admit, that is one hell of a scary line-up. Even Unholy is here ... big fan by the way, giant, big fan." Cebros commented, almost in a friendly manner. His demeanor was vastly different from the prince, who, while not in any way visibly scared, deep inside, he was shaken; each one of these men was effectively a one-man army. Even if you was to take Derge out of the equation, these people, along with Dagon, were pretty much a world-defining force. And they were underlings of him; just imagine how powerful he was for them to work under him.

Cebros meanwhile, after looking at the other elites, finally returns his attention back to the big one. "And you ... Big Boss Derge, huh? I have to say, never have I felt such a powerful spirit before. The title of the strongest man in the world isn't a wrong one."

Cebros boasted a bounty of nearly a billion. Which was a figure that was instantly making him an extremely potent thread in the eyes of the World Government. So, it was really hard to comprehend how dangerous a man with a bounty almost 8 times his figure would be. One could wonder why would anyone think that such a person would benefit from any form of alliance or, at the very least, truce, to keep himself secure versus anyone. And Cebros knew that normally, no one would be a match in a one versus one fight with him. Maybe Wally, perhaps Anubis, potentially Maximillion, had he not seemingly perished, the Admirals, maybe they could be a good opponent. But there was a saying around the seas. "If it is a one versus one, Derge would win. Always.".

"But ... are you the luckiest one, Master Derge?" he questions, with a grin, almost as if seeing Derge, such a ruthless man, as a friend; it was his habit to like powerful and skilled warriors, after all. "I am here as a friend; no, maybe, a case of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". A message from my captain, regarding a specific bastard that had acquired a ... dangerous weapon. One that even you, the strongest man in the world, should be wary of."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 am

"A fan of mine?  I'm so utterly flattered.  How about I show you a bit of my ability and turn you into a pile of rust." Unholy offered.  He held out his hands reaching out for Cebros.  He stopped suddenly as Derge turned and shot a glanced back towards the unruly giant.  Derge turned back around forming blood out of his back.  Coming out as a mist the blood condensed back into a liquid form before forming into a large object.  It shot into the giant's heart like a massive hypodermic needle.  For a moment the rust giant seemed terrified but quickly calmed down as Derge's blood was pumped directly into his heart.  Those around the table could hear the blood as it was being pumped in.  The more observant would notice that the instrument Derge used to pump in the blood was slowly beginning to rust.  Once Derge felt enough blood and been injected, he pulled it out and closed the hole behind it.  The object was then dispersed into the air leaving nothing but a red dust behind.    

Derge was suspicious of the man.  The fact Cebros seemed to stroke Derge's ego only added to that.  His mistrust seemed to be duly founded when the man next spoke.  One word gave his intent away.  It was made clear to Derge what he was after, no what Wally was after.  There was a dangerous new pirate out there that some were already calling a Yonkou.  He made his way up quickly, so quickly that it seemed unnatural.  With the plans Derge had come up it wouldn't be a bad idea to take out a potential threat...or two beforehand.  "I assume you're talking about that upstart Fortune Maker?  Wally wants me to help or at the very least stay out of the way of his battle.  Am I correct to assume as much?" Derge questioned getting to the point.  Derge didn't show any physical signs of inpatients or annoyance but he wasn't one to sit around talking around the subject at hand.  "I'll need whatever information you have on him and I'll make my decision."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 2:18 am

Dagon shook his head. Cebros didn’t show Derge the respect and fear he deserved. But he did not act or speak on this opinion, it was merely an observation. Dagon had sized up Cebros and had had time to mostly recover from the extreme overexertion. Just because Cebros wished to be himself did not mean Dagon had to act on it. Unlike Karasu, Derge did not care for such professionalism; results are what matter, and Dagon was of a like mind. Dagon became thirsty watching the blood pump through unholy. Derge’s blood was simply delicious. Derge knew of the Fortune Maker, and requested Cebros get to the point and share what he knows. Regardless of whether he complied, Dagon shared the D.I.A records as a courtesy. He knew Derge wouldn’t like him needlessly sharing knowledge, but Dagon’s charisma told him that for Cebros to comply they needed to be acting as equals. Dagon was willing to humble himself to have his cooperation.

“I will share what we know of him thus-far, though I cannot tell you how I know: ‘Fortune Maker’ A-class threat level, B-class resources, S-class combat potential. Recent yonkou. Primary Weaknesses: advanced observation, fishman martial arts, and kairoseki. Secondary Weaknesses: psychosis, god-complex, arrogance, collateral damage. Notes: Ate the luck luck fruit, has a dangerous philosophy, and has honed himself into a high-tiered new world fighter. Resources, location, allies, black market history, and family unknown. There is a private hit originating from Cortez offering over double the bounty price to bring him alive and secured with kairoseki, or as a corpse with his devil fruit captured and available. 12 former contracts were taken out on him. All clients and assassins related to the contracts have disappeared without a trace.”

Dagon let the information sink in. They know he’s dangerous and has a ridiculously powerful ability already, and they know that the WG is willing to go to any lengths to kill him, out of fear. To the public he had a yonkous bounty, but through the underworld he was worth more than Derge. Dagon was interested the man’s devil fruit. He imagined using a ring-dial like ones he had on his right hand would make for the perfect devil fruit weapon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:07 am

"Let's ignore any playful antics and the like then, since I see your boss as well as Mr. Dagon are willing to cut right to the chase." Cebros calmly stated, a remark regarding Unholy's rather vulgar and aggressive commentary towards him. Truth is, the pirate did admired Unholy -a former accosiate of Wally years ago, after all-, but was well aware the giant wasn't exactly one to be friendly with. He got up, dusted off his pants a bit, then removed a scroll from within his jacket.

"Impressive Intel you have. That does cover up a lot. But you are missing 2 important elements. Which is fine, because even we only recovered them about a week ago. This scroll has some preliminary data that suggests that his crew has acquired two tremendous weapons ... one is what appears to be a prototype, early version of one of the three ... you know what I mean. Actually, he is currently trying to get some missing pieces. If he gets them, well ... having to fight an army of ancient weapons won't be easy. And secondly, it appears that he figured out a way to forcibly awaken a fruit's powers ... all of his executives are awaken users. And it seems he picked abilities that seemingly work against some really big names. In that scroll I have what I gathered. You can see that the abilities seem to be picked to fight your, as well as Wally and Anubis powers almost as if counters." Cebros puts the scroll on a small vial, and rolls it towards Derge's direction. "Consider this a gift."

He then turned to Dagon, and coughed, cleared his throat. "And, there is also something about you in specific, brother ..."

At an unknown location, screams could be heard. Screams of terror and pain. There also seemed to be an ongoing call between some individuals. Which was interrupted by someone, possibly the one that caused the aforementioned screams.

"... Who is this?" From the other side of the line, at yet another unknown location (but this one outside of Fishman Island's vicinity), Kine's voice questions into the dark.

"... Big brother! Hey ... sorry about that, your men wouldn't let me intervene with your mission so I had to muffle them ..." a mysterious figure speaks. Kine remains silent, but aggravated. "So, from what I got, Derge and his men, along with one of Wally's top men are in one spot. Don't you think this is a grand opportunity? Especially since Dagon is here, too ..."

"Do not even think about it. Father has given us no such orders. You cannot beat them by yourself. Only Father, me and him can battle Derge. He will crush you." Kine warns, angry but still remaining stern with his talk and tone.

"Oh brother, you overestimate everyone so much ... besides ..." the shadowy figure of what appears to be a very tall man smirks widely, almost insanely. "The spot where they are, and Fishman Island as a whole ... with my ability, it is I that can render this place into a pile of rumble the easiest. I will take care of all that, so father won't have to waste time. So you go ahead and do your weak traitor hunting while I ensure that father makes me his successor. Hahaha ...!" the connection was abruptly cut.

Kine merely signed to himself. "Idiot."

Someone was at Fishman Island, and his intentions seemed hostile ...!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 2:18 am

The enemy was trying to find or build an ancient weapon.  Who wasn't?  Sure it was dangerous for new pirates to take on the search but the rewards for those with the resources to find or build the weapons would be astronomical power.  Still processing one of the ancient weapons wouldn't put someone on an even playing field with Derge.  It would help close the gap, taking away only a small advantage that Derge already possessed over them.  Even then, Derge had sunk considerable wealth and technology upgrading Atlantis, increasing it's already tremendous capabilities.  There was no ship under the seas that could come close to taking on Derge when he was with Atlantis.  

Derge was surprised, not by the fact the Fortune Maker could awaken fruits but rather the fact he would awaken a fruit in the first place.  Awaking a fruit was always a gamble, never knowing what the result could be.  In fact, it was pretty obvious that the same fruit could have different awakenings depending on the user.  Derge with his fruit had a dominion over devil fruits that most didn't.  He had been able to awaken fruits due to the nature of his for quite some time.  The fact that everyone under Derge didn't have their fruit awakened was simply a precaution.  Where Fortune Maker saw a way to bolster his crew, Derge foresaw the spark of hope for mutiny turning into a raging storm of flame burning out of control.  Passing around power was dangerous enough but outright making someone nearly as powerful as yourself was simply foolish.  

Derge looked down at the scroll as it rolled towards him.  He eyed it for a moment before shifting his gaze back to the speaker.  "All of these are concerns.  I'm confident that all of these precautions they have been building up to take us on, would fail in any attempt against me.  As you can see I possess an ancient of my own equipped with a powerful force to guard it.  Everything that had made Atlantis powerful has increased efficiency.  No matter what they weapons may obtain I have no doubt that my forces will overwhelm them.  As far as the awakened soldiers...that is of little concern.  That is a fool's errand that will burn down his house of its own accord.  The only thing we need to do is wait for it to happen and clear out whatever remains." Derge said with no visible concern on his face.  He wouldn't pick up the scroll, instead waiting for Dagon to grab it for him.  "Do you know why I claimed Atlantis?  If I'm not mistaken Wally was apart of the war for Atlantis, or rather the war for the Oro Jackson.  Fools went after a ship that wasn't even worth mentioning and overlooked the true gem.  It all turned out to be some elaborate ruse anyway.  Atlantis, a seat of ancient power was overlooked because of some ship that belonged to a mere man.  What exactly did they think it would get them even if they did manage to take the Oro Jackson?  Power?  Fame?  For those weak enough it would give them power, they would surely lose it to someone more powerful and for those that already had enough power to take it; the damned thing was nothing but a trophy that would net them less than the resources it cost them to retrieve it.  The ship wasn't what was impressive, it was the King of the Pirates; the man that sailed upon it.  Now let me ask you again.  Why do you think I have Atlantis when it made such a mockery of the Oro Jackson?  It's a simple reason.  Like Atlantis mocked the Oro Jackson, I mock Gol D Roger because I am more than he was."

"I am more powerful than King of the Pirates."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 2:31 am

Dagon dashed forward just shy of super sonic speed, lifting the scroll fluidly, and near instantly, and opening it carefully and quickly for derge to read or take as he desired. Dagon was beginning to get irritated with cebros. Not only did he show such disrespect as to infer derge should bend to reach the scroll, but dagon had to expend effort to make up for it. No matter. Instincts could be controlled.

“Awakenings for everyone eh? Makes them strong, but it also makes them arrogant and predictable. While my master may be arrogant, his arrogance is well deserved as he is the worlds most dangerous man, but he is the furthest from predictable.”

Dagon listened to his masters speech before responding to cebros. He truly was a great king. He would take the whole world, and dagon could finally kill the dragons. Dagon was certain of it.

“Huh, What about me? Someone else hunting me down? Or is someone else making more drugs?”

Dagon was used to bad news and was already prepared to hear the worst.

Last edited by Aidoneus on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am

This was going about as well as Cebros had originally expected it would be going. Pretty badly. Nonetheless, Derge's confidence that there was little to fear -more accurately, there was nothing to fear, was well anticipated and something the captain of Black Cross was certain on, and had prepared accordingly. "Boss ... you see, he didn't care about stuff like that. He only made a drive-by, if you will, to make a statement over a certain Blue-flamed marine. We have our own guns to fiddle and brag about too, after all." he explained, his confidence suggesting that while Black Cross was well aware of Derge's immense power and influence, to underestimate Wally would be a terrible idea.

But it was because they knew Derge was powerful, that they knew that a truce, even a temporal one, was a requirement in order to fend off that ever-growing menace. And thus Cebros was entrusted with the difficult task to persuade that monster to take this thread seriously. "As for you, brother Dagon ... you see, for some reason, there was been an ongoing rumour that Fortune Maker has specifically asked for you to be captured. Or, as the rumour goes, "his hand be brought to the Fortune Maker". After our fight, can pretty confidently claim why they'd be interested in you."

Cebros then turned and pointed at the prince. "Right ... this man has some information too. He is the eldest Prince. He's not on par with us, but he's strong; if he was a pirate, you'd be certain his bounty would be halfway between a rookie and a typical Yonko Commander's number. And, more importantly, is loyal to you and has information regarding that peculiar event that involves the King and Queen of his place. And it happens to be connected to Fortune, too."

The prince, up to this point eager to speak to Derge and show him the fruits of the years spent searching, was oddly distracted. "... Come on now, I actually gave you a pretty decent entrance, the least you can do is ..!!" At this point, everyone else probably felt it too. Someone of power about on par with the level Cebros and the 4 Horsemen were, was somewhere nearby. "Someone vile is up to no good." The prince remarks. *He felt the presence before us? Could it be that this kid's Color of Observation is that advanced?*

The unknown figure from before is now observing the colossal construct that served as Derge's ship. It was enormous, almost rivaling the Ark; which in turn was close to the size of Fishman Island itself. A spectacle to anyone still concious, was nonetheless leaving the figure almost unfazed. "Big ship ... almost as if trying to compensate for something." the figure cracks a wicked, sinister smile. "Let's make them fear us. Fear father ...!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:16 pm

[Aboard Atlantis]

Alarms sound as the smaller vessel approached.  Images on a sonar screen showed the enemy forces approach.  Cannons and other special weapons were readied.  Down below the inner working of the mighty underwater city, a room full of light opened.  Lights on the ceiling, walls, floors, so bright and intense they would likely disintegrate a normal person.  Out of the pure white room a man walked out.  Lenny D Celestia, former Vice Admiral, MIA.  A man that ate a devil fruit that allows him to absorb light and heat and then fire it off.  The entire time he had been in that room, he had been constantly absorbing heat and light, powering him up for just an occasion.  Now, in front of him a turret, modified with directive lenses to focus and thereby increase the power of his beams of light.  One blast from the turret would be enough to change the maps if Derge so wished.  How would a small vessel fair?  

Current Orders: HOLD FIRE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derge smiled as the man attempted to brag about his boss' power.  He made it sound like fighting or doing a driveby on Nishki was some great accomplishment.  Derge had a decent estimate of Wally's level and had long determined his thread to be rather minimal.  Wally's fruit was powerful but there were countermeasures that one could take to nullify any advantages it had.  "You make it sound as if a battle with that great peacock Niski is a challenge.  Don't make me laugh that man has little offensive ability, the only reason he's even alive is due to his pseudo-immortality.  Even then it's not true immortality just regeneration.  I know immortality and well that's a conversation for another day." he said letting maybe a little too much slip.  Or maybe it was just enough.  

Cebros continued, turning the conversation to Dagon.  It appeared that the Fortune Maker wanted Dagon's hand.  Most likely the rings he possessed.  The devil fruit weaponry that Dagon had possessed for quite some time.  "The fools could have much more power but all they're interested in his paltry devil fruit weapons?  The fact that they're this ignorant makes we wonder if they're really as big of a threat as you're saying.  I suppose we're about to find out huh?  At least that's why I've held off Atlantis from obliterating their ship  Its been far too long since I've stretched my legs."  

The prince, he spoke of the prince.  Derge had some things to say to the prince but that could wait for later.  "Aye.  Then spit it out, boy if you have information," he said addressing the prince.  "Someone vile?  My friend.  That describes most of the people in this room.  You're going to have to be a little more specific than that." Derge retorted with a humored laughter.  

"It's going to be alright," Iken said stepping forward.  A bright warming smile spread across his face, a gesture of goodwill toward the prince.  "I remember when you were just a boy.  Back when the island was under my flag.  Your uncle Namor here, snuck you and you're little sister out of the palace to come and meet my crew and I.  We played together back then, you got to go out and ride on our ship.  Remember?  Now if this man that's coming is a danger to the island we need to know everything you can tell us.  Okay?" Iken said placing his hand on the Prince's shoulder.  

Derge's eyes widened.  The fruits clashing made sense why it happened with Unholy...but how was Iken?  It was only a brief moment but Derge's composure was lost.  He quickly regained it, choosing to deal with personal affairs later.  It wasn't like the situation was getting out of hand just yet.  Derge turned back to Cebros.  "I'm not a foolish man.  There is a time and place to fight your battles one on one.  This is not one of them, I'll accept the alliance as a temporary situation until solid terms can be hammered out."  Derge needed things to end soon.  Derge leaned back in his throne glancing from Cebros to the prince. "Both of you need to prepare for battle."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 1:48 am

Dagon chuckled a little. His right hand. His two powerful weapons, celestial torture devices embedded within his fingers. Even if he lost his hand, he could get another. Those weapons were precious to him, but an unnecessary and replaceable means to an end. He was more than capable of getting by without them, and more than capable of dealing with them in other’s hands. But perhaps the man feared the might of Dagon’s hand more than he wanted the hand for himself. Perhaps it was fear... the same that influenced cebros now. Humans say fear is good cause it means you want to live, but to a monster fear is just baggage. Wasted brain power. His only fear was of self preservation, and now that he was on the verge of immortality himself, that was minimal.

Iken spoke to the prince. That wouldn’t have been unusual except that iken had just been awoken. He hadn’t had time to be properly brainwashed. So he shouldn’t have any amount autonomy like Namor, who had, did. Nor did he have a devil fruit or massive size like unholy. Yet he had done just that. And he sounded so kind and genuine. So unlike ‘us’. This... couldn’t be right. And what about that conqueror’s? Derge was never completely open with dagon about his abilities, but he had no reports of conqueror’s... suddenly there was a click. Perhaps a correlation? But he had no proof, and correlation does not equal causation. He could only speculate at the confusion.

As soon as he shook off the notion, he heard shifting water... not heard. It was his observation. He delved entirely for an instant into his scrying haki and saw a medium-sized vessel approaching. It appeared to be the fortune maker’s men. As he returned to reality he realized the prince had just noticed as well, and cebros didn’t realize neither derge nor himself were listening to him. Maybe he had overestimated him. Dagon scried once more and watches as lenny made preparations to incinerate the vessel. He returned to reality to report to his master, as cebros remarked about the princes observation being better than his.

“Master, it appears a large vessel far inferior to our own has approached us. That dog has his stick on standby ready to blast it. It appears to be an envoy sent on the behalf of the fortune maker. Would you like me to intercept for parlay, or would you like me to make provisions for the island due to collateral damage?”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:49 am

"My God, that truly is a massive contraption after all." The unknown figure speaks to himself, still mostly engulfed into the shadows. The ship, huge by conventional means, looked as if an ant compared to an elephant contrast to that colossal vessel Derge had in his possession. Curiously enough, perhaps, was that the ship seemed to be, outside that figure, completely barren of life.

The figure, seemingly finding it appropriate to do so now that he was closer, removed a device from within his coat, and brought it close to his mouth. He coughed a few times, then yelled; his yell was caught by all Den Den Mushi in the vicinity. "Mighty Derge! Your ship truly is a marvel. But, shouldn't you be more careful about it? Or about your turf? If it was to, say, fail, you and Fishman Island would perish, wouldn't they?!"

Cebros, observing the situation, shook his head. "It is a battering ram. Surely overloaded with explosives and who knows what else. This guy is stupid." The prince saw it more fitting to await for that issue to be resolved to carry on; he needed Derge's attention for what he had to offer. But with that in mind, he figured he might as well attempt to show loyalty once more. "Lord Derge, he is coming towards us in the water ... I can go straight there and pop his bubble, thus ending this pitiful excuse of a threat to your name without you having to waste any time."

The mysterious figure then reached for what seemed to be a lever. Deep in the heart of the ship, seemed to be a small, peculiar tube-like object, with a purple liquid bubbling from within. "Let's see how ... how about I infused MAXIMUM luck?" he pulls the lever after speaking this to himself, huge grin.

Nothing seemed to have changed after that act. But the foe seemed pleased. Terminating the broadcast, he turned away, heading to some unknown location. "Time to see what happens when the most powerful of all powers is awaken."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 1:59 am

Such arrogance, broadcasting over the den den mushi channel like that. What was the point in that? Giving away one's location was foolish, even if the other had seen them coming. Having already covered why the man made the ship with Cebros, Derge wasn't about to repeat himself, the ship was great but what made it so dangerous was who steered it.  The fact Atlantis was an ancient weapon didn't mean anything to Derge, it was the fact that the thing was under his control that made it more dangerous than it had ever been.  Walking out of the building Derge turned his attention towards the oncoming vessel.  Derge glanced from Namor and then towards Dagon.  "Take care of this.  Nothing that thing can do can harm this island," he said paying no heed to Prince's words. "You can stay where you are...you're are valuable to the island.  My people will handle a trifle like this ourselves."  

Derge turned as if he was now uninterested with the oncoming threat. "We have more important matters to discuss.  Such as the payments for the destruction of the castle.  Of course, that's all going to be a part of the negotiations of the alliance." he added in.  Derge approached the man and the prince, turning towards the prince.  "This island is important to my business ventures and no one takes something from me.  It doesn't matter who they are, no one will lay a hand on this island and get away with it unscathed." Derge shot a glance towards Cebros.  Turning back to the prince Derge spoke once more.  "The island is important but ultimately unnecessary.  You'll do good to remember that."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 am

Dagon was dumbfounded by the forward nature of the man. Broadcasting his location, directly attempting to draw Derge’s attention, and going as far as to declare an attack on Atlantis and Fishman Island. The prince wanted to go pop his bubble. Derge commanded him to stay, and commanded dagon to take care of it as he deemed fit. He looked at namor. His skill would be vital. Dagon was rather cautious, and years of seeing the hundreds of ways devil fruits could be abused, he did not take the luck comment likely. He had no parameters. What was luck? How does one quantify it? Does it manipulate probability? Warp reality? Perhaps specialized kinetic energy? What were its limits? Too many variables, especially for an awakened paramecia, likely the most variable kind of user. He would be very careful.

“Don’t be hasty prince; no need to die today, we haven’t had our fun with you yet. Being hasty is my job. Come on Namor, time to clean up another mess.”

”Come on Namor? Since when have you been my boss, kid? Just because your a prodigy doesn’t mean you’re the general.”

“Your right, I’m not the General, I’m the Prince of Destruction and Disaster... My lord, do you have a preference as to the manner of execution? Beheading, mauling, burning.... I’ll be sure to keep something to send a message to the upstart, in case you want to scare him.”

Judo Strike + Shift

Dagon didn’t wait for Namor to respond as Derge cued him of his desire. Dagon grabbed namor as the veins across his body turned black, and shifted away, creating an ultrasonic boom. While he was sure no one in the room would be harmed by it, he hadn’t thought of the prince when he did it. He wondered if cebros would be able to react fast enough to stop the kid from being knock down from the shattering shockwave. The only reason his base wasn’t affected was his reinforcements and personal designs. He dashed down the elevator shaft, and onto the boarding dock. There was a pressure chamber lock with a side exit.

“I’ll take the side in case I need to protect fishman island, start out with simple bubble-popping darts. Don’t do anything too large scale or straight forward... and try not to do anything too technical either... I’m worried about that comment... and that noise I heard... I don’t think that was just words or some master bluff... you know what derge can do, just imagine what someone with a fruit possibly as good as his own trying to bridge the gap... even someone your level could be an abomination. Hopefully when he said Maximum he meant it...”

Dagon opened the pressure locked gate and they dynamic duo stepped out. It took no time for them to take position and begin enacting the plan. The were ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 4:40 am

The prince gulped, but retained his firm and serious composure. That man was clearly seeing Fishman island as more of an asset, rather than a heritage needed to be protected. And he was clearly not afraid of anyone or anything that could even dare to consider itself a thread. "I understand, Master Derge." is all he says. For now he would have to carry on as planned and inform him of the Intel gathered about a certain member of the Fortune Maker's crew, the one responsible for what looked like a betrayal.

Cebros on the other hand, be it part of his character and part because he was an elite, which gave him more confidence not to be confined into merely agreeing or silencing himself in front of Derge, nonetheless entertained himself with the words, taking them into consideration with a jolly nature. Despite that demeanor, he was well aware that they would bring this up, and was prepared. "Hahaha, am well aware, Big Boss. My captain has calculated that and is more than willing to offer acts of compromise to alleviate that ... unfortunate to be fair, means of drawing your attention."

The ship was closing in towards Derge's colossal vessel. It appeared that it was not operated by anyone and was instead just fixed into going on a straight line, and with the apparent goal of ramming onto the titan. The person that previously was on board seemed to be missing now, too. But he wasn't far away.

"Hello there, Derge's elites!" A small, jet boat, coated with a bubble, was speeding towards the duo. The figure removed a small flask and drank some substance that looked similar to the one used earlier on the ship. "How about we have a spar?!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Dagon smiled at the challenge. Here was a perfect excuse not to hold back going right for him. He smiled at his foe, and turned to Namor. ”Tell Derge.... The heart of fishman island must be preserved.” “Roger.” Namor relayed the message to Derge. Dagon walked forward, without fear. He’d face his foe with something nothing could handle: all-destructive force! And apparently this guy wanted to “spar”. Apparently he wasn’t aware of how Dagon operates. He brutally maims and kills all in his way.

Judo Strike + Shift

Dagon burst through the water at hyper sonic speeds, releasing a massive shockwave as he moved through the water at mach 50. When the foe would begin to move to react, Dagon would use his unparalleled observation to swing first, releasing his wrath, and his armament skills.

Judo Barrage

Dagon began pounding the water ahead of him, ionizing and heating the water with the hypersonic affects of his physical blows. The water began to create shockwaves on incredible magnitude capable of destroying high grade steel and diamond. The barrage of shockwaves aimed at his foe, and around his foe in case he tried to run. He was hitting with so much force, the water around him sparked and exploded with overwhelming energy. He was going all out, 100% destruction.

He would be worried about the safety of fishman island; this relentless attack could easily destroy it in its close vicinity; however, Derge released his awakening, creating a massive beating heart around the entire island. The island was in the top right vestibule, protected from any form of damage Dagon could releases, outside electricity. He watched as his shockwaves exploded with the surface of the ocean floor, creating craters of glass within the sand. Dagon’s full power barrage was capable of altering the environment itself. He was aiming to show the whole world, you CANNOT mess with Derge!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 3:52 pm

"Seems like all of you folks in that crew are absolute monsters, aren't you?" Cebros commented with a cackle, while observing what he deemed an "overkill" of an initial assault from Dagon's side. If it wasn't for Derge himself, the backlash was certainly going to inflict some collateral damage on the island itself.

However, despite such ferocity, it appeared that the target had somehow traversed throught the mayhem, only the small vessel originally in use suffering a complete and utter annihilation.

Above Dagon, coated into a bubble-suit, the figure smirked defiantly, with arrogance as if sipping from every single pore off his large stature. "Well, was surely lucky to have escaped all of this, isn't that right? Now, let's see how well a fruit user like me can do while submerged 10,000 meters down there, versus a fellow beast. Or so they think you are, no?!"

Meanwhile, the larger, uncontrolled vessel was still heading towards Derge's location, oddly as if impervious to all armed or artillery assaults. It was as if by some divine luck, nothing was actually connecting, or causing meaningful damage if it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-   Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Maker Incident, Part C: Diplomacy -Open to Cob, Aid & me-
Page 1 of 1