One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Empty
PostSubject: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Name: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde

Bounty: 14,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance: Picture Here

History: Originally, she was born and grew up on Karate Island, in the South Blue. Even though it was a place with great martial art training, she did not learn any of it, but she turn start to learn in an evasion based style. That did not last long though, as she quickly left at the age of twelve in pursuit to find herself a more exciting life style. And that it did, at the age of thirteen she arrived at Louge Town and for a short few months, worked as a thief, stealing what she could and selling it to other merchants, being taken in by one of them that got a great profit off her. Until she turned fifteen and she stole an amazing looking fruit from exotic merchant that had just arrived in town and took it home for lunch, the fruit itself was strange and awkward, it was almost a golden yellow and it looked like a large spiraling tomato. Looks never stopped her from eating, and it did not this time either, she ate it without a second though and almost threw up from the awful taste she received from it. After about 45 seconds, she screamed as her hands melted an oozing honey. This startled the merchant and made him panic as well, he instantly removed her from the house and claimed she was a monster. She immediately fled the island and stole a boat that was strong enough to cross into Grand Line. While here, she continued to go from island to island, mindlessly going from each one, stealing what she can to survive the next sailing. Since she had no real shelter on islands, she would commonly sleep out of the city, with the animals, as such, she gained some kind of connection with them. Since she was a thief, she had to become very good at running and escaping, so she used her fruit power she want forsakened by to stop anyone who went after her, leading to her to have a large amount of defensive style attacks. This basically continued to repeat itself until her twenty second year, when she...

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit: Hani Hani no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: The user literally becomes a honeyman, allowing the use to tap unlimited amounts of honey from their body and create things from it. This ability is not to be confused with a Logia power since they can't turn their bodies into honey, only produce it. She is immune to the stick of her own honey.
Picture: Picture Here~

Learned Techniques
1. Honey Stick: Aura figures her hand like a gun and whenever she twitches her thumb, when she does, a blob of sticky honey flies out to a maximum of 20 feet before falling to the ground at 25 feet exactly. Anything that touches this with become stuck to it.
2. Honey Lock: Aura ties down her opponents limb(s) with originally sticky honey that quickly crystallizes. The lock greatly resembles a bear.
3. Honey Halt: Aura makes a honey wall to defend herself from the enemy attacking her. This wall has two forms, it may be crystallized honey, which blocks anything that's not stronger then steel, or, it can be a normal honey wall which absorbs the attack and sticks whatever it was into the wall. The wall most of the time has a bears face on it. This can in no way be moved by the user once built.
4. Honey Step: Aura releases a 1x1 foot splash of honey whenever she steps and it then falls under the same rules as stick, whatever touches it, becomes stuck to it.
5. Honey Bomb: Aura creates a large orb of compressed honey above their head, and then flings it at a target. Upon impact, the ball explodes, drenching anything nearby with sticky honey.
6. Honey Heal: Aura places a special honey over a wound and it uses the medical resources honey has in it to heal the wound. The wound can't be a large or deadly wound, it only works on cuts and bruises, something minor. After the honey does what it can, it simply turns into water and drips off the person. It takes 3-5 posts for the honey to cure it completely cure and turns into water two posts after its healed what it can.
7. Honey Build: Aura creates a solid object with the honey which crystallizes the second its in place. This can be used for making things like a small shack, filling a hole in a boat, or just making a food bowl.

Arts: (Same thing as 'Learned Techniques', just weapon related)
16. Hani Hani Arts - Hand Weapon: Aura makes a sword, two bear claws, or a two handed shield out of crystallized honey that are strong enough to match up with steel. The weapons will always have a bear paw imprinted on them.
17. Hani Hani Arts - Range Buster: Aura creates a crystallized honey arrow that acts as if its a steel tipped arrow. This can also be done with the head of the arrow being in a sticky form while the rest is solid,, allowing it to be used for climbing or other uses. The tail of the arrow has a bear paw imprint on it.

Weapons/Items:
Azure Blade: A heavy single edged broadsword, with heavy iron guard on it. The balance of the hilt on the blade adds more emphasis on hacking and slicing then stabbing
Honey Point: A compound bow obtained on her adventures. (Needs approval first)
Kendama: A tiny Japanese style ball in a cup.

Goals: To tame and befriend the legendary dragons in Wano Country.

(Going to finish once I can find a crew for her to join, just getting a general check over on it for now)

Last edited by Mimiu on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 am

i like the honey idea, brilliant!
also you're going to need a longer personality, 3 lines minimum. but i bet you were still planning to work on it
if you planned to have any lesser creatures you would need to add them to this char sheet, or make a char sheet for them, after you tamed them in the RP i bet, but of course i am not an admin so it's not my call.
i also have some questions about the honey honey fruit, should i wait for you to make a topic for it or shoudl i post my concerns here?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 am

The fruits already been approved if you wanna ask about it there, and the reason its not finished is I need to find a crew first, but Iunno whats active
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:20 am

woah it has, how did i miss that
well ill ask here
how sticky is it exactly? cuz normal honey wouldn't hold anyone stuck to the ground, but i'm assuming this isn't normal honey
Gear Line pirates could always used some members if your interested
Not sure about the healing powers, most of the time when people tried to add healing posers to their DF's those attacks were rejected, of course i'm not an admin so dont get rid of it yet, but just in case you could say that some of your honey has a painkiller effect when eaten
also unless this crystallized honey is much harder then normal honey it won't work very well as a weapon, but again i', assuming the DF honey is much better then normal honey
Since the Honey seems to be harder and stronger then normal Honey, does it deteriorate over time? or get weaker when the User is with not trying to control it or is too far away. Because if so it would be hard to use on boats
Also most DF effects are negated by salt water, so would the honey be either destroyed by, or dissolve in, water. If so it would not be able to patch up boats

Again i am not an admin so you don't have to listen to me and i would not make any major changes, i might not even make any changes at all. these are just suggestions and things for you to think about.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am

Well, the original thought of Honeyman bases on the character Mr. 3, the candle man, though it never shows how long it says, it does have the locks stay on for over 3 episodes on the giant, so they're pretty strong.

And yeah, like most things in One Piece, the honey itself is more powerful the normal honey. As for healing, honey was actually used for minor healing in the olden days, so I'm basing that on actual truth, not just something made up.

When something crystallizes, it hardens, so it could range anything from rock to steel or even diamond, I just went for the middle thing and said steel. And yes, like all over fruits, it is useless on water, but it could be used easily to put something over a hole and use the honey to hold that object in place.

Edit: Added more to the personality

Edit #2: History too~!

Edit #3: Added a picture of my fruit.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 pm

ok then i don't see any other problems APPROVED
WAIT! im not an admin =( so ignore what i just said.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 pm

*bops you on the head* Dork
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Sorry I've been gone, but it looks like Fwink helped you out a lot, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

actually i didnt do anything, she didnt change the character at all (except the stuff she added)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Hush, he's making you feel special, don't demean his compliments!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 am

It's still approved, no worrys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde   Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aura "Honey Bloom" Reinhilde
Page 1 of 1