One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's one of those threads again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

It's one of those threads again... Empty
PostSubject: It's one of those threads again...   It's one of those threads again... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Yup, that's right, one of those posts again where I say I am setting up shop again. I am planning to actively join the community once again, and hope to speak and RP with any of the currently active members any time soon again. I am fairly sure I will focus my attention on the advanced section, since it appears the most active one, but depending on the situation that might change.

IN ANY CASE, for those who have wondered why I had (temporarily) ceased to annoy you all with my endless sea of cliche ideas but no actions, well, my life has been rapidly accelerating from being lazy sitting at home all day to actually getting a job ( for those who wonder, I am a cook providing meals for the mentally ill in a mental institution), getting a girlfriend ( properly displayed in my new profile picture which was taken during a local celebration where you're supposed to look whacky, SO DON'T JUDGE ME), and gaining a proper school degree in the cooking sector here and there. So yeah, I might not return to being a pain in the ass 24/7, but at least whenever I have the time and inspiration.

Thank you for your time and for those who actually read this all, I hope to speak to you again. If you ever feel the need to ask for my private mailing services (skype, or even facebook) feel free to do so, since I'm open for small chat whenever I can, and I'll be able to more quickly respond to any and all requests you might have of me.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: It's one of those threads again...   It's one of those threads again... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Good to see good ol' Youri.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: It's one of those threads again...   It's one of those threads again... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:33 pm

'Bout time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's one of those threads again...   It's one of those threads again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's one of those threads again...
Page 1 of 1