One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am

change the topic title & StormCrow it is Hercules with Greek & herakles with Roman
((who me StormCrow cuss I am now just studying this))

Edit:Odins third son is Loki
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Amey

Amey

Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 am

zeldaman wrote:
change the topic title

Done.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

thanks I guess.....
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 am

^.^ You just said you wanted the title changed. So I changed the title to something more befitting the argument.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 am

I know, now why aren't they posting?

Last edited by zeldaman on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 am

Maybe I killeded it.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 am

okay random......
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:29 am

EXACTLY...thread has completed it's purpose of randomness. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: random topic about mythology   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 am

But Loki didn;t kill Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 am

no he fathered fenrir if im not mistaken, and the midgard serpent, and the queen of the underworld, Hel.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Who said that Loki killed Fenrir..?

And I think your right Fwink, whenever I get around to it ill check on that...but im pretty sure that Loki fathered Fenrir, the Midgard serpent existed before Loki, and Hel...im not sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...   Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random topic about general mythology that started out as Norse...I think...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2